What Are You, Mick St. John? [ch. 8] PG13

NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: What Are You, Mick St. John? [ch. 8] PG13

Post by NocturneInCMoll »

Haha, thanks, Wollstonecraft! I find I can live with myself very well...but if you think this is "bad," just you wait!!! mwa ha ha ha ha...
ash
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Trying juggle, homework, uni, a social life, rp and writing things that get stuck in my head. Tough

Post by ash »

Very nice, though i still worry for their nosy lives
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Haha, thanks, Ash. Next chapter up tomorrow.
lionsonleashes
Freelance freshie

Post by lionsonleashes »

I could have sworn I commented on this chapter already....but I can't find it? :dunce: Ah well.....either I forgot, or it got dropped somehow.

Anyway....I loved this Chapter! :woohoo:
And aren't these new emoticons a blast! :clapping:
Can't wait to find out what happens next in this story.....with Carl and Josh closing in fast on our Mick!

So here's to you Nocturne! :champs: I love your writing!
LIONS (Beautiful Banner by MoonlitRose)
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Thanks, Lions! Right backatcha.

I think I'll be posting the next chapter in an hour, because technically it'll be tomorrow, then...
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

So things are starting to heat up, even though for Carl and Josh they're not adding up...

I feel for Josh, he knows that Beth is attracted to Mick, but he's hurt that she'd lie to him about Mick, covering for him....I bet their next conversation won't be pleasant....

and Mick...he doesn't even know he's under the microscope!!
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Very true, Karen...:) Although Mick at least has an idea that he's being investigated...
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Oh my. Wouldn't it have been even weirder if he had the blood of some old woman in his glass who died of a heart attack? But this is getting the wheels in Josh's and Carl's head turning. I wonder - if Josef finds out what they know, will there be another tar pit visit?
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Hey Francis--it sure would have been weirder, but the DNA of an old lady who died of a heart attack likely wouldn't have been in CODIS, and I wanted the blood identified--defintely gets Josh and Carl scratching their heads! :biggrin: Thanks for reading!
VampFan5
Rogue vampire

Post by VampFan5 »

Okay I feel foolish. I saw the date of February and immediately started reading thinking it was an update only to see it was last year. Can you tell I've had a long week at work? LOL. Still love this story Julie.

Julia :clapping:
Travis and the Tar Pit Tails.....a story by VampFan5
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Haha, sorry to disappoint, Julia! Although I did do a tiny bit on the next chapter a couple of weeks ago--but unfortunately I haven't had much spare time for writing lately, and I've been preoccupied.

Thanks for your patience & for loving the story! :biggrin:
diane31
Fledgling

Post by diane31 »

I'm sorry I don't comment every chapter... I intend to, but then I just can't help keep reading! :heart: It's so much fun and so believable watching Carl and Josh getting dangerously close to the truth... sends chills down my spine!!! And I know that's nasty, but I just loooove seing Josh jealous. It's kind of an unwitting compliment to Mick ya know? :snicker: Oh and of course on that note I have a soft spot for this one:
“Maybe she didn’t know—she only saw him without a shirt, right? Maybe he was injured elsewhere?” Carl mused.

“I know where I’d like to see him injured,” Josh said darkly.
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

And the way he seems more tickled than worried about Beth that Mick is hiding something, and delights in imagining the worst about him. It's nice seing him not be Mr Innocent! :angel:
I can't wait to find out where this is going! Are Josef's freshies' going to get a couple of days off??? By now Mick must have realized his glass is missing and he must be freaking out! :hyper:

~edited to add one comment
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Hey, I can't complain if you don't comment every chapter, Diane, because I do the same thing when I'm reading stories. ;) Thank you for commenting sometimes, though! :biggrin:

I'm really glad you're enjoying Carl & Josh's quest for the truth--it was one thing I always wanted to see on the show, Mick getting investigated and what the investigators would think about the things they uncovered... Josh is indeed jealous, and it may not serve him well in the chapters to come...but we'll see, of course. Mick probably is concerned over the missing glass, yes...

Return to “What Are You, Mick St. John?”