63%

Total votes: 76

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Re: The BIG question: Alex or Mick?

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

k---you must fix that NOW!!

My own mother has a crush on Alex, and it kinda icks me out sometimes!
Kelly
Rogue vampire
Location: Lost in a daydream...I think Alex is in here somewhere too.

Post by Kelly »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:k---you must fix that NOW!!

My own mother has a crush on Alex, and it kinda icks me out sometimes!
I can see why it would "ick you out" :lol: We'll see...I may introduce her sometime. Main reason I haven't is that ML is one step closer to the forum community...and I don't think she'd care for the fact that I run a forum when I have "more important things to do" Her words, not mine ;)
Thanks SirenSong for the gorgeous MickCora tag

"Life is measured not by the number of breaths you take,
but rather by the number of moments that take your breath away.
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Well, you can introduce her to ML without sharing all the gritty details.
Kelly
Rogue vampire

Post by Kelly »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Well, you can introduce her to ML without sharing all the gritty details.
Maybe...we'll have to see ;)

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Agh! Do not let Fleur talk you into hiding stuff from your mom... *slaps Fleur upside the head*

And there is no reason to hide what you're doing... you're a clever girl, you know how to manipulate technology... which is more than can be said for myself or Fleur...

And your Mom is probably quite proud of your prowess...

On the computer and in many other things...
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Kelly
Rogue vampire

Post by Kelly »

wpgrace wrote:Agh! Do not let Fleur talk you into hiding stuff from your mom... *slaps Fleur upside the head*

And there is no reason to hide what you're doing... you're a clever girl, you know how to manipulate technology... which is more than can be said for myself or Fleur...

Not so much, actually. My mom neither understands nor appreciates technology :lol: She has to call me to switch on the DVD player :roll:

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Kelly wrote:
wpgrace wrote:Agh! Do not let Fleur talk you into hiding stuff from your mom... *slaps Fleur upside the head*

Not so much, actually. My mom neither understands nor appreciates technology :lol: She has to call me to switch on the DVD player :roll:

But I bet she admires you for even that... my daughter is my techy guru... and I am an idiot to her...

But I do understand that some day, when I'm 90, and you have to know how to work computers to get the automated grocery store just to hand you a pint of strawberries, I'm gonna be totally dependent on her... so I'm really really nice to her now... building up that goodwill for future use. I'm sly that way...

And I'm hedging my bets by kissing up to my little boy too...

Anyway, your mom likely has much pride that you can do things she can't... but it's hard when your kids turn out smarter than you!!! ;)

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Just to be clear, I never told kelly to HIDE anything from her mom.
I certainly don't share every detail of my life with my own mother.
But sharing ML is one thing we have in common, and maybe Kelly's mom and her would enjoy it together.
Kelly
Rogue vampire

Post by Kelly »

wpgrace wrote:

But I bet she admires you for even that... my daughter is my techy guru... and I am an idiot to her...

But I do understand that some day, when I'm 90, and you have to know how to work computers to get the automated grocery store just to hand you a pint of strawberries, I'm gonna be totally dependent on her... so I'm really really nice to her now... building up that goodwill for future use. I'm sly that way...

Anyway, your mom likely has much pride that you can do things she can't... but it's hard when your kids turn out smarter than you!!! ;)
I suppose...although, it works both ways. There are tons of things (WAY bigger things) that she can do that I could never even dream of doing...delivering a baby, for instance (she's an OB nurse). Never in a million years would I EVER be able to do that. She took me to work with her once when I was about 14, and I got to see two babies born (one c-section one normal birth), and I about passed out. :lol: Ah well, the experience was educational...although, I think she had other motives. Let's just say, that at 14, I became so freaked out that I decided I would NEVER have kids. The notion faded eventually, but the day definitely had a lasting impact :lol:

Kelly
Rogue vampire

Post by Kelly »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Just to be clear, I never told kelly to HIDE anything from her mom.
I certainly don't share every detail of my life with my own mother.
But sharing ML is one thing we have in common, and maybe Kelly's mom and her would enjoy it together.
That's right...Lisa never said that I should hide it. Sorry, I forgot to mention that.

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Kelly wrote:
wpgrace wrote:

I suppose...although, it works both ways. There are tons of things (WAY bigger things) that she can do that I could never even dream of doing...delivering a baby, for instance (she's an OB nurse). Never in a million years would I EVER be able to do that. She took me to work with her once when I was about 14, and I got to see two babies born (one c-section one normal birth), and I about passed out. :lol: Ah well, the experience was educational...although, I think she had other motives. Let's just say, that at 14, I became so freaked out that I decided I would NEVER have kids. The notion faded eventually, but the day definitely had a lasting impact :lol:
Yeah, well, ick... I've been thru childbirth and still ick... You and your mom are awesome... clearly in different ways...

I'm still gonna slap Fleur upside the head... 8-)

Kelly
Rogue vampire

Post by Kelly »

wpgrace wrote:
Kelly wrote:
wpgrace wrote:

Yeah, well, ick... I've been thru childbirth and still ick... You and your mom are awesome... clearly in different ways...

Yes, "ick" is a good word to describe it.

Yeah, my mom and I are very different...but we get along great. She's my best friend :D

Oh, and shame on you, Grace. ;)

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Kelly, I hope my girls can say that I am their best friend when they are older.
Or, just a friend.
Or, the nice lady that birthed me.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Kelly wrote:
wpgrace wrote:
Kelly wrote:
wpgrace wrote:

Yes, "ick" is a good word to describe it.

Yeah, my mom and I are very different...but we get along great. She's my best friend :D

Oh, and shame on you, Grace. ;)
Honey I have no shame... :lol:

Kelly
Rogue vampire

Post by Kelly »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Kelly, I hope my girls can say that I am their best friend when they are older.
Or, just a friend.
Or, the nice lady that birthed me.
I'm sure they do/ will...and I'm referring to the first option ;)

Return to “Moonlight Fun & Games”