37%
Mick
63%

Total votes: 76

lafluffy
Freelance freshie

Re: The BIG question: Alex or Mick?

Post by lafluffy »

Mick is my type, Alex is not (tho he is an absolute sweetheart). No wonder I will die alone ;) .
lafluffy, Queen of the Damned Fluffies
........................Image
.......................Fabulous screencap by the ever fabulous lighterthanair.
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

wpgrace wrote:Brag brag brag brag brag brag brag.... and WHEN do we get to come to the big sleepover at your place and take the tour of the beaches, parks, construction sites, and bars???????

And if you want, I'll come live at your place for awhile and you can take a turn at mine... I am surrounded by men with American accents who look absolutely nothing like ALex.... and whose hard work is plied behind a desk or a test tube... sound exotic and sexy to you, Phee?

Yeah, me neither... but thought I'd give it a shot...
Well ... I've already said I have a spare bedroom ... and at last count, about six potential house guests. :lol: BTW, since when did construction sites become part of the tour itinerary?

The American accent part sounds exotic and sexy to me, anyway. :D
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

Phoenix wrote:
wpgrace wrote:Brag brag brag brag brag brag brag.... and WHEN do we get to come to the big sleepover at your place and take the tour of the beaches, parks, construction sites, and bars???????

And if you want, I'll come live at your place for awhile and you can take a turn at mine... I am surrounded by men with American accents who look absolutely nothing like ALex.... and whose hard work is plied behind a desk or a test tube... sound exotic and sexy to you, Phee?

Well ... I've already said I have a spare bedroom ... and at last count, about six potential house guests. :lol: BTW, since when did construction sites become part of the tour itinerary?

This discussion on accents is so cute. We've had similiar banter going on the VS site..we agreed that we'd be captivated just to hear Alex read the telephone book!! :lol: :lol: I was able to speak with Emerald for a short bit a couple of weeks ago and yes!! You Australians have just the cutest darn accents in the world..she is adorably charming!! We Americans? Bahhhh! No comparison!! :)
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

A few things worth noting: oh hell yeah, Phee. The Aussie accent is incredibly sexy compared to the flat mid-western sounds I am subjected to on a daily basis. But, I get your point. That which you hear every day probably doesn't affect you, it's not as exotic as hearing a different tone/timbre. (and you need to work for the Australian tourism industry--you would be swarmed with women visiting your fair country with the laissez-faire way you describe the men there---it is intriguing beyond belief!)

Anyone watch the Grammy's last night? WIthin minutes of one another, we were treated to Simon Baker's delicious accent, followed by Keith Urban. Yeah, Phee--go ahead and compare those voices with the speaking voice of one Kid Rock!

I rest my case. ;)
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Phoenix wrote:

Oh the construction sites are the special request of mwj... you bragged so about the workers and the muscles... she's wanting to see some in action... and the rest of us decided to go along with that... :mrgreen:

I'm Southern and I actually DO think men with Southern accents are sexy... but not that many around where I'm living now... I'm surreounded by Yankees, and just doesn't do it for me... but I'll send some your way Phee!
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:
Anyone watch the Grammy's last night? WIthin minutes of one another, we were treated to Simon Baker's delicious accent, followed by Keith Urban. Yeah, Phee--go ahead and compare those voices with the speaking voice of one Kid Rock!

I rest my case. ;)

If I hear him, do I also gotta look at him... cause that's a deal breaker right there ... :roll:

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Well grace, I love southern accents as well. And even though I have a 'Yankee' accent, I can turn on the purr when needed :twisted:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Well grace, I love southern accents as well. And even though I have a 'Yankee' accent, I can turn on the purr when needed :twisted:

*Embraces her purring sister from the Land of Lincoln* :D

mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

wpgrace wrote:Oh the construction sites are the special request of mwj... you bragged so about the workers and the muscles... she's wanting to see some in action... and the rest of us decided to go along with that... :mrgreen:
Yep, that's the first place my mind went when Phee brought up all the hard labor, but we should add farms, possibly oyster farms :lol: etc. to the tour. I say while there, we should take in all the sights where there could be Alex lookalikes with washboard abs and bulging muscles. :P

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

mwj01 wrote:
wpgrace wrote:Oh the construction sites are the special request of mwj... you bragged so about the workers and the muscles... she's wanting to see some in action... and the rest of us decided to go along with that... :mrgreen:
Yep, that's the first place my mind went when Phee brought up all the hard labor, but we should add farms, possibly oyster farms :lol: etc. to the tour. I say while there, we should take in all the sights where there could be Alex lookalikes with washboard abs and bulging muscles. :P

Sister Hun, we're not complaining!!! We LOVED your idea!!!

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

...is dusting off the passport...
Kelly
Rogue vampire
Location: Lost in a daydream...I think Alex is in here somewhere too.

Post by Kelly »

Care if I join you all? Don't have passport, but I'll rush out right now and get one:lol:

All I have to say is that if all of my college teachers had Alex's accent, I'd learn a whole lot more in class. :lol:
Thanks SirenSong for the gorgeous MickCora tag

"Life is measured not by the number of breaths you take,
but rather by the number of moments that take your breath away.
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Oh, I doubt you would learn more.

Daydream more definitely!
Kelly
Rogue vampire
Location: Lost in a daydream...I think Alex is in here somewhere too.

Post by Kelly »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Oh, I doubt you would learn more.

Daydream more definitely!
Good point...*scratches "transferring to Australian university" off to-do list" :lol:
Thanks SirenSong for the gorgeous MickCora tag

"Life is measured not by the number of breaths you take,
but rather by the number of moments that take your breath away.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Kelly wrote:Care if I join you all? Don't have passport, but I'll rush out right now and get one:lol:

All I have to say is that if all of my college teachers had Alex's accent, I'd learn a whole lot more in class. :lol:

All welcome... bring your own sunscreen...

I could listen to Alex's accent and still learn... but if he looked like Alex, forget it... wouldn't hear a word...

Which does cause me to recall, I never had a smokin' prof in college... tho some did smoke...

Return to “Moonlight Fun & Games”