CBS orders three drama Pilots

Locked Alex threads are here.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: CBS orders three drama Pilots

Post by wpgrace »

AGGGGHHHHH!

Thanks for posting Bella and Lisa... but AGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

And I agree with lafluffy... the man can play pretty much any role; stick him in one and roll the frikkin camera!

(I have patience issues...)
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Raven
Fledgling

Post by Raven »

Grace, I sympathize with you, boy do I have patience issues, too...
Where’s Alex? He’s not on my TV, that’s for sure. No Colgate commercial…no guest appearance on a sitcom…no Star Tracks photo in People (oh that’s right, he’s not a star yet). Hmmm, *Raven ponders*…not a star yet…So why the cloak & dagger? Why the disappearing act?
I believe in him. I believe in his talent. But darn, I'm starting to wonder...what the heck is going on, this is crazy, put the guy on TV, WAKE UP PEOPLE,…how can this be good for his career?
And an Alex shout out every now and then would be nice. Hi folks, I’m here, I'm worth the wait, please be patient and, oh, by the way, here are a few pics of me and my motorcycle...and me smoking a cigar...and me waving to you.
I miss Mick. I never thought I'd have to say...I miss Alex, too. :(
Thank you TugaFanatic for my brilliant avi.
Thank you moonnoir for my wonderful banner.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Raven wrote:Grace, I sympathize with you, boy do I have patience issues, too...
Where’s Alex? He’s not on my TV, that’s for sure. No Colgate commercial…no guest appearance on a sitcom…no Star Tracks photo in People (oh that’s right, he’s not a star yet). Hmmm, *Raven ponders*…not a star yet…So why the cloak & dagger? Why the disappearing act?
I believe in him. I believe in his talent. But darn, I'm starting to wonder...what the heck is going on, this is crazy, put the guy on TV, WAKE UP PEOPLE,…how can this be good for his career?
And an Alex shout out every now and then would be nice. Hi folks, I’m here, I'm worth the wait, please be patient and, oh, by the way, here are a few pics of me and my motorcycle...and me smoking a cigar...and me waving to you.
Oh Raven I do believe you've said what we are all feeling :(
A little snippet of something new to keep us going would be just the ticket. We miss Mick of course but we really miss Alex :cry:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Raven~~you have given voice to a lot of my own thoughts.

I don't know if it is his representation that sucks, the fact that he is so busy that he doesn't see the light of day, or that he has become a hermit, but he needs to get out there in the public eye. There are so many events that I am sure he is welcome to attend, that would, at the very least earn him a small, back page photo and blurb. I know that Hollywood is competetive and fickle, but sometimes the game needs to be played.

Has anyone seen his MySpace recently? I don't do MySpace, just wondered if he had updated his info, shown pix, answered fans questions.

Any piece of news from him would warm our hearts. I miss him so.
Mags
Fledgling

Post by Mags »

coco wrote:
Raven wrote:Grace, I sympathize with you, boy do I have patience issues, too...
Oh Raven I do believe you've said what we are all feeling :(
A little snippet of something new to keep us going would be just the ticket. We miss Mick of course but we really miss Alex :cry:
Raven I love the idea of a pic of Alex on his motorcycle*thud*just saying.....But yeah something,anything would be nice!
Banner by JerseyGirl, avatar by tugafanatic and tag by Barnabas
Mags
Fledgling

Post by Mags »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Raven~~you have given voice to a lot of my own thoughts.

I don't know if it is his representation that sucks, the fact that he is so busy that he doesn't see the light of day, or that he has become a hermit, but he needs to get out there in the public eye. There are so many events that I am sure he is welcome to attend, that would, at the very least earn him a small, back page photo and blurb. I know that Hollywood is competetive and fickle, but sometimes the game needs to be played.

Has anyone seen his MySpace recently? I don't do MySpace, just wondered if he had updated his info, shown pix, answered fans questions.

Any piece of news from him would warm our hearts. I miss him so.
His myspace hasn't been updated since Oct.5,And I would have thought that there would have been some kind of premiere for "Taken" and we could of seen pics of him and Holly,she was in it!
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Are you kidding me????

Not since October??

Wtf??
We need to start our own "Where the hell is Alex" thread.
Kinda like Waldo, only much cuter.
Mags
Fledgling

Post by Mags »

Now that's an idea Lisa!
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Are you kidding me????

Not since October??

Wtf??
We need to start our own "Where the hell is Alex" thread.
Kinda like Waldo, only much cuter.

I never really cared where Waldo was, nor Carmen Sandiego, nor Matt Lauer for that matter... but Where's Alex? That I would search for!

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Mods??
What do you think? Is it permissable for me to start a Where's Alex thread, this way, we could keep all pertinent info regarding his current whereabouts, info regarding any new reports, and our venting about what in the hell he is doing, in one place.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Mods??
What do you think? Is it permissable for me to start a Where's Alex thread, this way, we could keep all pertinent info regarding his current whereabouts, info regarding any new reports, and our venting about what in the hell he is doing, in one place.

Hmm, yeah, cause otherwise Fleur and I seem to be spraying it rather liberally throughout the Queendom here... pardons...

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Got the okay--move it on over.

This post is dedicated to the lovely Phoenix. who somehow thinks 666 is an appropriate number for me!
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Got the okay--move it on over.

This post is dedicated to the lovely Phoenix. who somehow thinks 666 is an appropriate number for me!

Well, she could freeze your post count there and then you and Logan could be locked in eternal combat... tho my money's on you there... as you have suddenly become Mr. O'Loughlin's unofficial (for now) publicity representative in the Midwest...

You reckon Mr. O'Loughlin has ever BEEN to the Midwest?

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Okay, grace---seriously.

Do you think that if he would have been in the Mid-West, that I wouldn't have known about it? C'mon. I'm tracking the dude down from afar, if he were here, don't you think I would know about it?
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Okay, grace---seriously.

Do you think that if he would have been in the Mid-West, that I wouldn't have known about it? C'mon. I'm tracking the dude down from afar, if he were here, don't you think I would know about it?

You go ahead and track Sweetie... you started out this morning all Xanax-needy, and now you're all Lisa, Warrior Princess...

You go find our MIA Aussie vampire honey... maybe if you lay out bread crumbs... or vegemite crumbs... or his mother's ham and bean soup crumbs he'll come to you... ;)

Or at least you may make enough noise you get the entertainment dweebs thinking about him again...

As i said, my money's on our delicate fleur.

Return to “The Alex Archives”