Thanksgiving Toasts PG-13

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Thanksgiving Toasts PG-13

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any recognizable characters no copyright infringement is intended.

Mick raised a glass of A positive. “When I was a kid, we had Thanksgiving at my Grandma’s house. Everyone would say something they were thankful for, we started with Grandpa Joseph because he was the oldest soooo……

“You better not call me Grandpa. Josef said. “If you’re going to address me as such it should be Grandfather Kostan Sir, are you willing to regale us with your words of wisdom?

Mick smiled. “Okay, what you said.

Josef raised his glass. “I’m thankful Beth bought live AB Negative blood

Mick sighed. “This is serious.

Josef shrugged. “I’m thankful I’m not human.”

Mick rolled his eyes. “Charles, I think you’re next.

Charles looked at Guillermo. “When were you born?

“I was a result of the Spanish American War.

Mick blinked. “I thought you were Mexican.

“I am. My father was a soldier in Cuba. He went to Puerto Rico married had a few kids. She died and he eventually made his way to Mexico and fell in love with my mother.

Charles cleared his throat. “I’m thankful for my beautiful wife Plum.

Guillermo raised his glass. “I’m thankful that the coroner in Mexico City was a vampire and realized the hoodlum that was shot by the police wasn’t quite dead.

Mick smiled at Beth. ‘Charles stole my toast.

Beth laughed. “You’re thankful for Plum Blossom Riley?

“No. I’m thankful for Elizabeth Turner St. John.

All eyes turned to Beth. “I’m thankful that the only person in this room who knows how bad a cook I am is Plum. I’m thankful for my wonderful husband but…..I’m also thankful for Coraline Duvall.

Mick spit his blood out of his mouth. Beth laughed. “I’m serious. If she hadn’t turned you, we wouldn’t have met. If she hadn’t kidnapped me, we wouldn’t have met. She made us possible. I don’t have to like her but I do have to be thankful. Now Plum, I think you’re the youngest.

Plum stood up. Beth’s toast was sincere but no one knew how to react. She decided to lighten the mood. “I’m thankful Charles made dessert.

Everyone relaxed and Mick kissed Beth. “I love you more than life itself.

“I think you already proved that. Happy Thanksgiving.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Thanksgiving Toasts PG-13

Post by allegrita »

What perfect toasts! Everyone is so wonderfully in character. Especially Beth. :hearts: I absolutely believe she is grateful for Coraline. She understands that even tragedies can lead to positive outcomes. And some outcomes are worth the pain that led to them. :heart:

And bless Plum for knowing how to lighten the mood. :laugh:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Thanksgiving Toasts PG-13

Post by cassysj »

Beth would learn to appreciate the good Coraline did and you know my Plum has experience at awkward holiday meals. :winky:

Return to “cassysj's Office”