Moonlight - Feels like home

-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Moonlight - Feels like home

Post by -snApe- »

:wave:

After a long time... :blushing: a new Moonlight video from me - with my favorite topic

Mick & Beth

what else :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vZz2hfFA_4

Hope you like it

Vimeo just annoys me. For some reason I can not upload a video. :grumble: :banghead:

I had to away click my eagle Webcams. Then I was allowed to Vimeo upload. Before I've tried a lot but I the video does not upload :slaphead:

But now :

https://vimeo.com/66472742

:yahoo:
Marigold
Courtesan

Re: Moonlight - Feels like home

Post by Marigold »

Lovely, Snape! :heart: :clapping:

What a beautiful video! I love how you show us the faces of both Beth and Mick in many of the shots. It was really neat when Mick's face appeared in Beth's mirror. Great use of colour and colour effects!

Nicely done! :rose:

:MickBeth:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

That was beautiful! Such perfect lyrics and you matched the scenes exactly. Lovely MickBeth video. Thank you so much! :hearts:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
MoonMarg
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MoonMarg »

That was such a lovely video to watch. The music was beautiful & such an appropriate song for Mick & Beth. :heart:

Thank you for providing it for us. :thanks:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

This took me right back into the Moonlight feeling. Such a great song for Mick and Beth, and you matched the scenes so well with the lyrics. Love the many face close-ups and the kisses. :flowers:

ETA: forgot to ask: Who is the song from?
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Beautiful job, snApe. :hearts: :heart: The song is lovely and perfect for them. :yes:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

Marigold wrote:Lovely, Snape! :heart: :clapping:

What a beautiful video! I love how you show us the faces of both Beth and Mick in many of the shots. It was really neat when Mick's face appeared in Beth's mirror. Great use of colour and colour effects!

Nicely done! :rose:

:MickBeth:

Marigold thanks
I love it to show Mick & Beth faces both together in the same scene.
Mick's face in the mirror - making his face so small was unaccustomed. :snicker:

I tried something new.
The background I left black and white and Beth shown in color.
It was not really easy with a moving image.
But I wanted it so much and have managed. :hyper:
Last edited by -snApe- on Mon May 20, 2013 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

MickLifeCrisis wrote:That was beautiful! Such perfect lyrics and you matched the scenes exactly. Lovely MickBeth video. Thank you so much! :hearts:

A few years ago when I started to create videos I hadn't matches the scenes and the lyrics exactly.
But at some point I wanted to make the text of the song in accordance with the scenes.
Only then is it really a nice video (I think).
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

MoonMarg wrote:That was such a lovely video to watch. The music was beautiful & such an appropriate song for Mick & Beth. :heart:

Thank you for providing it for us. :thanks:
Thanks MoonMarg I am very pleased that you like the video

I think (and really hope) I will never lost the moonlight feeling which brings me created such videos.
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

francis wrote:This took me right back into the Moonlight feeling. Such a great song for Mick and Beth, and you matched the scenes so well with the lyrics. Love the many face close-ups and the kisses. :flowers:

ETA: forgot to ask: Who is the song from?

Francis
Bring back you into the moonlight feeling it's all I want. Think I'll never lose it. Moonlight was too good.

The song is from "Edwina Hayes - Feels like home".
When I heard it the first time I knew I wanted to create a Mick & Beth video. No, I would not only I had to do.
It's like an addiction. :heart:
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

Lilly wrote:Beautiful job, snApe. :hearts: :heart: The song is lovely and perfect for them. :yes:
Lilly
many thanks for your comment. I love this song too.
MoonMarg
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MoonMarg »

I really love that song :heart: .It's absolutely beautiful. It feels like it was written just for Mick & Beth. It really draws you into their love story.
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

This is SO beautiful! Not just a fan video, but truly a work of art. You have used this perfect Moonlight song to make the most exquisite artwork! So original, so new, so full of beauty. I so loved the way you matched the lyrics of shattered windows, dark streets, sirens.....darkness turning to light....and fit it all into the most romantic frame ever. The effects you used so enhanced the experience of watching this video. It was so amazing seeing Mick and Beth in bright color on the balcony with their background in darkness. And I agree with MoonMarg, the song choice is inspired. Thanks for giving the artist's name. This is so awesome!!
MoonMarg
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MoonMarg »

Tonight I was watching a TV and an advertisement came on from our national airline carrier (Qantas). It was using the song "Feels like Home". As soon as I heard it I knew I had heard it somewhere before but couldn't remember where. I YouTube the song & within a few minutes thought - what a perfect song for Mick & Beth :heart: . ( amazing after all these years I think of them when I hear a love song :blushing: ). Then I remembered... It was a ML vid where I had heard the music before.

So I have re-watched it and it still remains one of the most gorgeous ML vids I have seen. :hearts:

Return to “-snApe-'s Fan Vids”