Things That Go Bump Ch 2 PG-13 Champagne Challenge 142

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Things That Go Bump Ch 2 PG-13 Champagne Challenge 142

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any recognizable characters no copyright infringement is intended.

“Aqua, did you hear any other names or anything else from this…..entity? Josef asked.

“No but after I asked him to leave the banging got worse.”

Mick laughed. “You asked him to leave?”

Aqua shrugged. “It’s not my first time around a ghost. Most of them are just lost or if they are determined to stay with a place they don’t want to scare you.”

Josef was curious. “What do you mean “lost, Aqua?’

“On the way to the afterlife. If you weren’t ready to die or didn’t realize you were dead you can get lost going to the other side. Sometimes they need someone to help lead them back. If they want to stay with a place they usually don’t want to scare you. If you ask them to stop appearing or making noises they change their frequency.

“Are you a medium, Sweetheart?”

Aqua shook her head. “Not at all. I’ve heard and seen stuff since I was a little girl but for me it’s a one way conversation. I tried to describe the light but that seemed to agitate him. When I asked him to stop making noise he got louder. Aqua sighed. He’s mean.”

“He’s evil.” Josef said.

Aquamarine’s eyes widened. “Most ghosts are just frustrated, very few of them are evil although he did hurt Tangie.”

Josef patted her long blonde hair. “Don’t worry Doll, he’s never going to hurt any of you again. You’ll just have to stay here for a while.”

Mick sighed. “I don’t have a bed.”

Josef shook his head. “Still? I’m issuing a complaint for Beth. He waved the freshies over. “Ladies, since you’re going to be glamping here for a few days, you’ll need to go shopping for mattresses, sheets, blankets, and sleepwear. What you have in your “to go” bags are not appropriate for “Him.” He pointed at Mick.

Mick smiled "Glamping?"

Josef rolled his eyes and the freshies gave Mick dirty looks.

Josef continued. “Some of you also need to hit the supermarket because all he has is Blood and strawberries, but under no circumstances are any of you to return home until I give the all clear.”

The girls made lists to make Mick's house "Freshie Friendly". Aqua asked Josef. “Will you be here when we get back?’

“Probably not. I’ll text you if Mick and I leave then I want you to go to location 392.

“I wish we went there in the first place. Delancy mumbled. “At least Charles and Plum have beds.”

“What was that Delancy?” Josef snapped.

“Nothing.” She said quietly.

“Really? Are you sure you don’t want to clarify that answer?

Tears were threatening to spillover “I spoke out of turn Josef. It was nothing of importance.”

“That’s better. I think you’re slightly anemic. I want you to start a 3 day juice fast immediately.”

“I feel fine.” Delancy whined.

“You’ll feel wonderful after 7 days of nothing but fresh ingredients. Normally the girls still drink coffee during a fast but I think you need a caffeine purge as well.”

Delancy quickly agreed before it got worse. She joined the girls shopping for furniture so the supermarket junk food aisle wouldn’t taunt her.

Mick waited until the girls left before he said. “You’re mean.”

“If we get back to the house before next week I’ll grant her a reprieve. She never would have said that if Tangie was in earshot so I won’t let it slide. Now we have to figure out how to fight someone we can’t see or hear.

“Maybe it’s not a ghost.” Mick said. “Maybe Whitley hired another flunky…

“He’s dead. I made sure of that before I left New York. I need an exorcism.”

“I’m sure you have friends in the Vatican.”

Josef laughed. “I do but Aqua may have a point. He may not be demonic in nature. He may just hate me. I need you and Beth to check out some mediums. I need a legitimate one to destroy him.

“I don’t think mediums destroy spirits. Mick said.

“We better find one because I want him gone…..permanently.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Things That Go Bump Ch 2 PG-13 Champagne Challenge 142

Post by allegrita »

Yikes. I'm glad the freshies are out of the mansion, but if Whitley could find Josef's home when he'd never been there in life, what's to stop him from chasing down the freshies wherever they go? :gasp: :chair: I'm not wishing bad for Josef, but I hope the ghost is after him, and not after the freshies. Because he can take care of himself... and the freshies are truly innocent parties.

Is it possible to destroy a ghost, I wonder...? It seems awfully... final, I guess. :sigh: I can't help wondering if there's not some other way to deal with Whitley's angry ghost. :Mickangel:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Great chapter 2, cassy! All those freshies "glamping" out at Mick's is very amusing to me! :laugh:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Cassy

This is wonderful!!

Look for the light! Look for the light!!

Don't know how Beth will feel about a bevy of freshies camping out at Mick's loft. No doubt they will offer to work off any rent by providing blood. That'll cut into Guillermo's profits, too. Surely there are a few paranormal experts around L.A. John Whitley? Could also be Martan. He may have died before John Whitley was able to pay him. That would irritate a man like Martan.

Looking forward to Chapter 3!

Thank you!

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

I'm glad you've decided to continue this. :hearts:
cassysj wrote:Mick sighed. “I don’t have a bed.”

Josef shook his head. “Still? I’m issuing a complaint for Beth.
:giggle:

Thank you, Carol. :flowers:

:ghosty:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

Great update, Carol, the situation is getting worse for everybody involved! I happen to know of a good medium in Hawaii!! :biggrin:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

“You’re mean.”
Priceless..... :rolling:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I missed responding to the lovely comments here.

Alle - One of the things that enrages Josef is that the ghost is bothering the freshies. Whitley is fixated on Josef.

MLC - Glamping I learned from Barbie. :laugh:

Jen - You have a point about Guillermo this will definitely upset some guaranteed income. Josef might have to finance him for a while

Marigold - If I were Beth I would be very annoyed about the no bed situation. :nonono:

maggatha - John Whitley is certainly unhappy enough to want to cause a lot of trouble.

Lucy - A cranky Josef can be a little....mean.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Josef doesn't know an exorcist? I'm shocked. I wonder if Whitley just wants to annoy Josef or if he's in trouble crossing over and Josef is the only link he has.

Return to “Things That Go Bump”