Alex in new TV Guide article

mwj01
Courtesan

Re: Alex in new TV Guide article

Post by mwj01 »

Overdamoon wrote::cheer: La-di-da! Good ol' TV Guide put the article on their website. :heart: :yahoo: :clapping:
:groupwave:

http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/feature/ ... d-687.html
Thanks for the link Over! The pic looks great but how could they crop out the tummy peek? :hankie:

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
willing freshie

Post by willing freshie »

mwj01 wrote:
Overdamoon wrote::cheer: La-di-da! Good ol' TV Guide put the article on their website. :heart: :yahoo: :clapping:
:groupwave:

http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/feature/ ... d-687.html
Thanks for the link Over! The pic looks great but how could they crop out the tummy peek? :hankie:

I guess they aren't as particular as us Alex fans---we notice important stuff like " tummy peeks"--- :snicker: :snicker:
lynnrxgal
Fledgling

Post by lynnrxgal »

And perhaps a tad bit of underwear peeking... :devil:
willing freshie

Post by willing freshie »

lynnrxgal wrote:And perhaps a tad bit of underwear peeking... :devil:

:thumbs:
Lucky
Freelance freshie
Location: In Mick world, hanging with the sisters...loving every moment..

Post by Lucky »

I read the same article, now for the 3rd time, I get distracted by the picture.. :gasp:

Avi and banner by Eris, thanks so much!!
VAsusieQ18
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by VAsusieQ18 »

I love how the article is not only about how smokin' hot he is and how much his fans adore him. Its a balanced piece, with just as much attention being given to his current and future projects, as well as recognition by his peers of his acting talent.

Yet somehow I too keep staring at that pic! :devil:
Beautiful banner and avatar by sirensong!
Lucky
Freelance freshie
Location: In Mick world, hanging with the sisters...loving every moment..

Post by Lucky »

VAsusieQ18 wrote:I love how the article is not only about how smokin' hot he is and how much his fans adore him. Its a balanced piece, with just as much attention being given to his current and future projects, as well as recognition by his peers of his acting talent.

Staring is saying it nicely Suze... :evillaugh: Mwahahahah... :thud:

Avi and banner by Eris, thanks so much!!
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

VAsusieQ18 wrote:I love how the article is not only about how smokin' hot he is and how much his fans adore him. Its a balanced piece, with just as much attention being given to his current and future projects, as well as recognition by his peers of his acting talent.

Hmmmm... sounds like you are healthy, normal, and have extraordinarily good taste, Susan... :thumbs:

And I want to see all the other pics TVG may be hoarding of this man... they should NOT go to waste! I mean, if THIS one was a reject from last year... let's see the others!!!!
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
SirenSong
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by SirenSong »

wpgrace wrote:
And I want to see all the other pics TVG may be hoarding of this man... they should NOT go to waste! I mean, if THIS one was a reject from last year... let's see the others!!!!
My thoughts exactly, Grace! If THAT pic was their 2nd, 3rd or whatever choice, what other pieces of pic gold do they have lying about? WE WANNA SEE!!! :yahoo:
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

In my review of the article, I strongly suggested posting whatever other pix they may have of him lying around.

And I emailed the article to my mom---it's a little disconcerting when your own mother sends you a very squeeful response!
darlingcat
Courtesan

Post by darlingcat »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:In my review of the article, I strongly suggested posting whatever other pix they may have of him lying around.
If this magnificent picture was not the first choice last spring, I want to see all of them. Good suggestion, Lisa! :rose:

And I got my copy this morning :yahoo:
nayp
Fledgling

Post by nayp »

When, I think the news broke on Tuesday, got my TV guide, and yes the the picture makes you breathless, but the article was Alex's thoughts.  When you read the article, it is about the actor.  I know Alex, loved Moonlight, it is a role he played and fans loved him in that part, but he knows what he wants now.  He has such passion for this TR role. The man he is playing, changed his life.  OMG, Alex seems 100% in this role, and I feel he has such hopes for it.  In our hearts, we do believe Alex will score in this deal.
PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by PNWgal »

nayp wrote:When, I think the news broke on Tuesday, got my TV guide, and yes the the picture makes you breathless, but the article was Alex's thoughts. When you read the article, it is about the actor. I know Alex, loved Moonlight, it is a role he played and fans loved him in that part, but he knows what he wants now. He has such passion for this TR role. The man he is playing, changed his life. OMG, Alex seems 100% in this role, and I feel he has such hopes for it. In our hearts, we do believe Alex will score in this deal.

Amen, nayp.

Banner by the talented GuardianAngel

"It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - George Eliot

"The dogs may bark, but the caravan passes on." - old Arab proverb

"Do the best you can do. Love many. Trust few." - Jack Ingram
amyvil
Freelance freshie

Post by amyvil »

nayp wrote:When, I think the news broke on Tuesday, got my TV guide, and yes the the picture makes you breathless, but the article was Alex's thoughts. When you read the article, it is about the actor. I know Alex, loved Moonlight, it is a role he played and fans loved him in that part, but he knows what he wants now. He has such passion for this TR role. The man he is playing, changed his life. OMG, Alex seems 100% in this role, and I feel he has such hopes for it. In our hearts, we do believe Alex will score in this deal.
You know the more I think about this article, the more I believe that Three Rivers will get picked up. I mean why on earth would TV Guide do an article about an actor whose next gig is a guest starring role. Since I'm sure the CBS promotion machine had something to do with the article, I can only surmise some high mucky muck asked them to promote Alex. We could guess that putting Alex in TV Guide will help TV Guide sell issues but I think that's probably true of other actors as well. So that alone would not be a good enough reason to write an article. So the only think I can come up with is that CBS has already decided that TR will be on its fall schedule and this article was designed to keep him in the public eye.

Amy V.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

amyvil, I sure hope you're right! :hug:

Return to “Pictures of Alex”