Important announcement from Phoenix to all members

Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Re: Important announcement from Phoenix to all members.

Post by Phoenix »

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm so sorry I've come to this thread so late. R/L has been taking up a lot of my time as you can obviously well understand.

Phee, you just can't argue with 'right' but oh, how I'd love to. You have left a wonderful legacy here, in this board. You've made the lives of so many people richer and I hope you hold that knowledge close to yourself with pride.

Best wishes to you and your mother. You'll be missed and remembered fondly.
Thank you, GuardianAngel. :hug:

Yes, I am immensely proud of what we have created here. MLA is an exceptional place, thanks to its members.
allegrita wrote:
francis wrote:Phoenix, I just saw that you are blue!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xconExqNbZs

:happysigh: First sign that things will change.
Love ya!

Don't go all invisible, okay? :2eyes:
Isn't she gorgeous in deep blue?! :hearts: And since her departure gives me the blues... somehow I feel it's a perfect color.

Am I Blue
Awww, Alle. :hankie:
Moonlighter wrote:Phee -- I'm so sorry to see this announcement, but being with your family and taking care of your own health is much more important right now. You're leaving the board in capable hands. so you know we will all be here for you when you are able to come back to visit and say hi. Take care and much love to you and yours.
Thank you, Moonlighter. :hug:

I'll be back at Xmas. *whispers* Maybe even with a short fic to post.
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
janicevictoria
Fledgling

Post by janicevictoria »

Dearest Phee,
I just want to thank you for all your hard work and dedication to this board; it has meant so much to me personally.
When I was going through my health problems and chemotherapy a couple of years ago, it was the little light at the end of the day for me. To escape into the wonderful and beautifully written fan fic that is on this board was-excuse the pun...just what the Doctor ordered! And the friends that I've come to know through MLA have meant so much to me as well.
Give yourself a big pat on the back for tirelessly taking care of our beloved MLA and know that you and your mum are in my thoughts and prayers.... :hug:

Thanks to Pinkiepie for my lovely banner
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

Phee,

I have been away from the board for a few days, and have just read your message. I want to thank you for all of your incredible work for our "Moonlight Family" and for all of the time you have put in to making this site the best in the world! It wouldn't be what it is without you (and all the mods).

Know that you will be missed :hankie:

Take care of your mom and yourself and drop in for a visit whenever you can... :hug:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

Give it your all, as you have done here.

To quote an old hippy poster.....You have touched me.....I have grown.

L
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

Oh, Phee, I have been out of the loop here for a little over a month now, being out of town and very limited access to computer. I return today to see you leaving! :hankie: I will miss you dearly. May you be blessed in your future endeavors. Take care and enjoy your time left with your mum. Let us know how you are. God bless you.
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
lafluffy
Freelance freshie

Post by lafluffy »

Thank you, Phoenix, for this refuge, this site. Thank you. May G-d spread His shelter of peace over you, your mother and your loved ones. Thank you.
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

janicevictoria wrote:Dearest Phee,
I just want to thank you for all your hard work and dedication to this board; it has meant so much to me personally.
When I was going through my health problems and chemotherapy a couple of years ago, it was the little light at the end of the day for me. To escape into the wonderful and beautifully written fan fic that is on this board was-excuse the pun...just what the Doctor ordered! And the friends that I've come to know through MLA have meant so much to me as well.
Give yourself a big pat on the back for tirelessly taking care of our beloved MLA and know that you and your mum are in my thoughts and prayers.... :hug:
Thank you, JV. :hug:
moonlight_vixen wrote:Phee,

I have been away from the board for a few days, and have just read your message. I want to thank you for all of your incredible work for our "Moonlight Family" and for all of the time you have put in to making this site the best in the world! It wouldn't be what it is without you (and all the mods).

Know that you will be missed :hankie:

Take care of your mom and yourself and drop in for a visit whenever you can... :hug:
Thank you, M_V :hug:
Lucy wrote:Give it your all, as you have done here.

To quote an old hippy poster.....You have touched me.....I have grown.

L
Thank you, Lucy. :hug:
wollstonecraft61 wrote:Oh, Phee, I have been out of the loop here for a little over a month now, being out of town and very limited access to computer. I return today to see you leaving! :hankie: I will miss you dearly. May you be blessed in your future endeavors. Take care and enjoy your time left with your mum. Let us know how you are. God bless you.
Thank you, Woll. :hug:
lafluffy wrote:Thank you, Phoenix, for this refuge, this site. Thank you. May G-d spread His shelter of peace over you, your mother and your loved ones. Thank you.
Thank you, lafluffy. :hug:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.

Return to “Forum Announcements Archive”