Alex in new TV Guide article

MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Alex in new TV Guide article

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you... everyone who posted the pics and the article! :ghug: It was worth squinting! :woohoo:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
VAsusieQ18
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by VAsusieQ18 »

For those having problems reading the article here, "Alex O'Loughlin Rocks" posted a transcript. Check it out here:

http://alexoloughlinrocks.com/alexoloug ... surrected/

Thanks to mizzoH for taking the time to translate and post the article on her kick a$$ AO'L site! :rose:
Beautiful banner and avatar by sirensong!
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Wow--that's awesome. Thanks Susie for posting the link, and thanks to mizzoH for going to all that trouble! :rose: :ghug:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Just out of curiosity does anyone know the date of this TV Guide. I don't have many magazine stands near me and wouldn't want to get the wrong issue
VAsusieQ18
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by VAsusieQ18 »

Are we sure it hits the newstands this coming Friday? Or perhaps on April 24th? Cuz the TVGuide I have now is for the week of April 13-19. The next one will be April 20-27. I'm wondering if we won't be getting this one until the following week. I usually get the TVGuide a few days before the week starts. Since Alex's guest starring role in Criminal Minds is on April 29th, maybe we won't get that issue of TVGuide with him in it until the weekend before his episode airs. Any thoughts?
Last edited by VAsusieQ18 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beautiful banner and avatar by sirensong!
bluedahlia3
Rogue vampire
Location: Strolling down a foggy street, collar popped up, emoting cigarette smoke

Post by bluedahlia3 »

This is a great week. More Moonlight Thursday (marathon time again) and TV Guide on Friday. Yeeeeees lots of Alex. :groupwave:
"I'm only wearing black until they come up with something darker." LaCroix
Forever grateful to Trevor Munson for his gift.
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

I've been offline all day and I come back to THIS!?! What a SPECTACULAR day!! Thank you for posting these for us!! :heart:
*Christy*

SirenSong
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by SirenSong »

VAsusieQ18 wrote:Are we sure it hits the newstands this coming Friday? Or perhaps on April 24th? Cuz the TVGuide I have now is for the week of April 13-19. The next one will be April 20-27. I'm wondering if we won't be getting this one until the following week. I usually get the TVGuide a few days before the week starts. Since Alex's guest starring role in Criminal Minds is on April 29th, maybe we won't get that issue of TVGuide with him in it until the weekend before his episode airs. Any thoughts?
If the scans came from a recently received issue, I'm guessing it would be the April 20-27 edition. So for subscribers they may already have this lying on their coffee tables and for the rest of us, this issue will come out Friday-ish.
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

Hi guys! I knew even before I got here that someone would have posted about the tv guide article!! I do subscribe to it and I just got mine this afternoon!!!! It is the April 20-May 3 issue. Yes May 3(double issue). It has his name on the front cover too!! I do not have a scanner so I am just typing what it says, okay??!!

HUNK WATCH
Dancing's Gilles,
Alex O'Loughlin...
and Jim Parsons!

That is exactly what it says on the cover in the top portion on the right side.

SQUEEEE... :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

mitzie
SirenSong
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by SirenSong »

mitzie wrote:Hi guys! I knew even before I got here that someone would have posted about the tv guide article!! I do subscribe to it and I just got mine this afternoon!!!! It is the April 20-May 3 issue. Yes May 3(double issue). It has his name on the front cover too!! I do not have a scanner so I am just typing what it says, okay??!!

HUNK WATCH
Dancing's Gilles,
Alex O'Loughlin...
and Jim Parsons!

That is exactly what it says on the cover in the top portion on the right side.

SQUEEEE... :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

mitzie
Ahhhh double issue! Makes sense then! Thanks Mitzie!

Jim Parsons?? Isn't he the geeky looking guy who plays Sheldon on Big Bang Theory? Hunk??? :confusing: Funny guy....but hunky?? :?
willing freshie

Post by willing freshie »

I have the mag! He is hot in that pic! I got it in the mail today! I haven't read through this thread yet but thanks for pointing it out! I might never have looked for it! Now to read everyone's comments!
willing freshie

VAsusieQ18 wrote:Are we sure it hits the newstands this coming Friday? Or perhaps on April 24th? Cuz the TVGuide I have now is for the week of April 13-19. The next one will be April 20-27. I'm wondering if we won't be getting this one until the following week. I usually get the TVGuide a few days before the week starts. Since Alex's guest starring role in Criminal Minds is on April 29th, maybe we won't get that issue of TVGuide with him in it until the weekend before his episode airs. Any thoughts?

It is a double issue: April 20-May 3. That is why he is in it now!
willing freshie

I think TV Guide might think that Alex's pilot is a go. They don't know but they have sources; and to write such a complete article about our Alex; and to tell how the experts are so impressed by his acting skills;"they hung around the monitor at CM and watched his performance." This guy's great!" No sh---t! :dunce:

Now not to beat a dead horse but haven't we faithful fans been saying that since Sept. of 2007?????

Hot, sexy, talented, modest, smart, kind, considerate, fun---anything I left out? Oh, did I mention HOT HOT HOT? :drool: :thud: :drool: :thud: :happysigh: :worship: :notworthy:
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Off all day, and see what I miss??

God, how I am swooning over that photo.
lynnrxgal
Fledgling

Post by lynnrxgal »

Didn't get my TVG today (usually get it on Wednesday - small town here) so tomorrow I will be waiting outside for my mail carrier! Would he think I was a little CRAAAAAZY if I attacked him?? YIKES! I have been waiting SO LONG to see an Alex blurb! Be still my beating heart!

Return to “Pictures of Alex”