New Pic of Alex from CM set - updated 3/8

wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Re: New Pic of Alex from CM set

Post by wondergirl9847 »

That's going to drive all the boards insane too...the promo for the episode. Hee!! I cannot WAIT!! :yahoo: I'm really looking forward to Jackson's ep too. :)
*Christy*

SirenSong
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by SirenSong »

I just think it would be incredibly weird NOT to list Alex as part of the cast if he was indeed in Episode 20 Conflicted. I even checked the direct CBS press release in case SpoilerTV missed something and there was nothing. So I think maybe the blogger got the info wrong. Just my 2 cents though.
MSJ_sunglasses
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MSJ_sunglasses »

He looks absolutely stunnnnnning :cheer: :cheering: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Be still my beating heart :heart: How can that be the face of a serial killer? :no: :no: :twisted:
VAsusieQ18
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by VAsusieQ18 »

SirenSong wrote:I am confused about one thing though. According to SpoilerTV which recently posted the CBS press release info for Episode 20 Conflicted, that episode is supposed to air on April 8th not April 29th. So I'm confused. Is the episode info from CBS wrong, or is the blog wrong?? Plus the press release does not mention Alex at all. :confused2:

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/03/c ... press.html
I went back and re-read that blog. I think after reading it more closely, the episode that that guy wrote, "Conflicted", had already wrapped and Alex was on the set, perhaps getting ready to film his episode, and his name was mentioned by the blogger and he took a pic with the writer of "Conflicted". Again, after reading the blog again, I don't think Alex's episode is called "Conflicted", but something else. Its confusing, I know, and I apologize if my previous post led anyone in the wrong direction. :(
Beautiful banner and avatar by sirensong!
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Eh... no worries... we have a few weeks yet to work out the bugs...
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Yay!! The first photo of many to come. I figured he was on set this week...so, keep your eyes peeled for his MS updates, I have a feeling we'll be getting some new info soon.
mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

:cheering: He's yummy! He's yummy! He's yummy! *plop* :thud:

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

mwj~~~You made me laugh in a rather loud and unattractive way with your last post!!

thanks for that :smooch:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

mwj01 wrote::cheering: He's yummy! He's yummy! He's yummy! *plop* :thud:

*snort*

*snort some more*

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

*still snorting*

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

I just received a google from an Alex fansite, and they had the link to the pic, and they also said "with a promise of more photos to come!"
Kelly
Rogue vampire
Location: Lost in a daydream...I think Alex is in here somewhere too.

Post by Kelly »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:I just received a google from an Alex fansite, and they had the link to the pic, and they also said "with a promise of more photos to come!"
OMG! OMG! OMG! *does the happy dance* YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! :cheering:
Thanks SirenSong for the gorgeous MickCora tag

"Life is measured not by the number of breaths you take,
but rather by the number of moments that take your breath away.
SirenSong
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by SirenSong »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:I just received a google from an Alex fansite, and they had the link to the pic, and they also said "with a promise of more photos to come!"
Was it from alex-o.net? If so, that's maryp's site and she's probably referring to the pics mentioned in the CM Fanatic blog.
Raven
Fledgling

Post by Raven »

Criminal Minds - Rick Dunkle- Sometimes it's easy to forget that people you greatly admire and are fans of are actually likely fans of something themselves. We had this refreshingly reminded to us thanks to Rick Dunkle who is a massive sci-fi TV affecionado. Rick has been acting as the show's Script Coordinator for the last few seasons, but this year, he took a big leap forward by penning his first episode - number 20 -"Conflicted".

On our first night, he was a constant presence in the Writer's Room with us, staying all around all evening even though he didn't have to. He watched the episode and then sat next to Breen as we were questioned about what we liked and didn't like. He knows the show very intimately and whenever there was a moment when someone was stumped by an actor, character or even a line, Rick was quick with the answer. If he was unsure of something he thumbed through the massive Criminal Minds binder (the CM bible)to try to beat the ladies to the answer.

On the second afternoon, Rick was our constant companion down on the set, always talking to us and ensuring that we knew all the terminology and lingo. His genuinely friendly nature let us know that we were welcome there and to this lady, that was especially very appreciated.

During one of the shots, Rick and I ventured outside for a few minutes. We talked about his upcoming episode and how stoked he was to have his first script directed by Jason Alexander. He promised me the many pictures he had taken(which will be revealed after the episode). His giddy excitement over this upcoming episode is palpable and it's easy to say that we share it and are rooting for him.

While walking around taking another break, Rick introduced me to the guest-star for the episode we were watching film - the charismatic and handsome Alex O'Loughlin. More about Alex coming soon!
Thank you TugaFanatic for my brilliant avi.
Thank you moonnoir for my wonderful banner.
Raven
Fledgling

Post by Raven »

The last line says Alex was the guest star in the epi they watched being filmed...
Thank you TugaFanatic for my brilliant avi.
Thank you moonnoir for my wonderful banner.

Return to “Pictures of Alex”