MickCora - Lovin' Arms (Valentine Challenge Vid #2)

coco
Cleaner

Re: MickCora - Lovin' Arms (Valentine Challenge Vid #2)

Post by coco »

Phoenix wrote:That was sad :bmoon: but beautiful, Coco. :cheer:
Thanks Phoenix.
Yes, I couldn't get away from the sad when I started this. Didn't intend it that way but that's the way this one went :rose:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I love aestically to see Mick/Cora together. I find their similar physical features striking. I think this video captures them perfectly and a great song.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh, coco... I'd never seen this one, and I love it! It is sad--really sad. But it's got that yearning, that pull, that passion that they couldn't help but have for each other. It makes us understand why Mick could never let Coraline go, even when he thought she was dead.

This song shouldn't have a happy video. It should be a video of lost love, but still smouldering. Passion and heartbreak and the wish that things could have turned out differently. It's perfect, coco. Perfect. :heart:
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

cassysj wrote:I love aestically to see Mick/Cora together. I find their similar physical features striking. I think this video captures them perfectly and a great song.
allegrita wrote:Oh, coco... I'd never seen this one, and I love it! It is sad--really sad. But it's got that yearning, that pull, that passion that they couldn't help but have for each other. It makes us understand why Mick could never let Coraline go, even when he thought she was dead.

This song shouldn't have a happy video. It should be a video of lost love, but still smouldering. Passion and heartbreak and the wish that things could have turned out differently. It's perfect, coco. Perfect. :heart:
:thanks2: ladies. :hug:

I remember being quite unsure about this one as I wasn't sure I'd gotten the tone right. Watching it over and reading the comments, sad is the correct tone for this. It suited the song and the couple. :)
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:

Return to “Coco's Fan Vids”