Moonlight Locations - Tour intro

diane31
Fledgling

Re: Moonlight Locations - Tour intro

Post by diane31 »

Well I'll be on foot and I'll have only a few hours this time, so I plan on sticking to downtown. I still want to go some other time to see all the other locations though! In the meantime, I guess you don't mind if I post some of the pictures... right?! :teeth:
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

Please do, diane. We really would like to see them! :rose:
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

diane31 wrote:Well I'll be on foot and I'll have only a few hours this time, so I plan on sticking to downtown. I still want to go some other time to see all the other locations though! In the meantime, I guess you don't mind if I post some of the pictures... right?! :teeth:
diane - I've got the location threads for the first three episodes up now and am planning to have more done soon. I'm hoping to keep the photos of the various locations with their appropriate episodes, but if you don't see the right episode up yet, you can always post here in this thread.
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Just a little update -- I've just returned from a week in LA, much of which was spent scouting out Moonlight locations. Image

I'm going to be updating the existing locations threads with some new pictures in the next couple of days and then I hope to get the remaining 8 episodes up in the next couple of weeks. :twothumbs:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

thanks so much for doing that, Lilly. I can't wait to see the pics!
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

The location threads for all 16 episodes are now up. Links are in the first post here, but I think the threads are pretty easy to find. :snicker:

Image There are still a few mysteries to be solved. I'm exploring a couple of new resources, but there are some places, I'm afraid, that we'll never know for sure.

And, finally, I'm hoping to finish up with one thread of "Non-locations" -- places that were referenced but never shot.

Thanks for coming along for the ride. :wave:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index

Return to “Moonlight Locations”