1978 Sarah's Bad Dinner Party Forgiveness Series PG 13

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

1978 Sarah's Bad Dinner Party Forgiveness Series PG 13

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any recognizable characters no copyright infringement is intended. This is completely inspired by a comment by francis. I couldn't bear to have Coraline ruin Anne's Thanksgiving but I'll torment Sarah's party.

Sarah sighed. Vampire dinner parties were never a good idea. Especially with the St. Johns.

Everything was going fine until Charles’s client said he remembered Coraline from the turn of the century. That set Mick off into a jealous rage that rivaled me when Lola called nine years ago. I went storming out of here and 3,000 miles to Mother. Mick can’t do that. I hope Charles can calm him down like he did me.

Coraline and Tom laughed it off like it was nothing and actually I’m sure it was but I do understand how Mick feels.

After Mick stormed out of the room I said to Coraline.

"Couldn’t you have lied to him? Let him think Tom was exaggerating.

"No. He needs to grow up Coraline said. I wasn’t his first, he wasn’t my first. He has no right to act like that. Then to ask me how many men I’ve been with in front of everyone. Really!"

"I've asked Charles how many women he's been with.

"Did he answer you?

No.

"So why should I? Coraline snapped

Well because……

"You’re not going to say because I’m a woman. Coraline groaned.

"It’s a double standard. Sarah agreed But men think differently.

"Sarah I grew up in a world where women were less then cattle. I am not putting up with it anymore." Coraline said.

"But if he wants to know shouldn’t you just tell him something to please him.

"Sarah first of all the answer won’t please him. Second, Charles would move heaven and earth to make you happy and he wouldn’t answer the question. Tell Mick when he grows up I'll be at home."

In the study

"Charles it’s disgusting. She was with that guy and who knows how many others." Mick complained

"That’s none of your business Mick.

"So you don’t care who Sarah sleeps with.

"Of course I do. But I was there first and I’m the only one. Did you think Coraline was a virgin on your wedding day?

No. Mick sighed.

"Did you think you were her first lover?

No.

"Then what difference does it make.

"I remember a few years ago. Sarah had a fit about some girl Lana.

"Lola.

How did you handle it? Mick asked.

"She asked the same questions you asked of Coraline tonight. I refused to answer.

"She accepted that?

"She didn’t love it but she accepted that I was faithful to her. Let me get you a drink.

"But Charles that guy is a vampire. How many vampires has she been with? For all I know she’s been with you.

Charles was glad his back was turned to Mick. He said lightly. "Well if you get a list of names out of her I guarantee you won’t find the name Charles Fitzgerald on it."

"That’s good to know.

Charles sighed and thought. I don’t know if you’re naïve or brilliant but I’m glad you didn't ask me point blank.

"Mick you have to remember Coraline’s a vampire and your sire you can’t treat her like some 1950’s housewife.

"You mean like Sarah? Mick smiled.

"Go ahead get me killed. Charles laughed. "I’m 380 years old Sarah is 44 our relationship is different from yours. You forget Coraline had seen a couple of centuries before she ever laid eyes on you."

"It’s hard to think like that. Mick said I’m still not used to it.

"You better get used to it. Before you know it you’ll be 300 plus a few fledglings under your belt.

Never. Mick said seriously

"Never say never. Charles said. Go home to your wife. Besides this is a great opportunity to make her forget any other man.

"Charles you’re unbelievable. What if Sarah was in a room with Lola?

"She was once.

What happened?

"She’s here. I’m here. Lola’s elsewhere. "Sarah knows she’s the one I love. She can deal being around Lola for an evening but she wouldn’t invite her to our home.

"Sarah must be pretty confident. Mick said.

That’s my girl. Charles said proudly.

All right I’ll go home. Thanks Charles.

No problem.

"Let me say good night to Sarah. Mick said. Sarah, I’m sorry I ruined your party.

It’s all right Mick. I understand. She gave him a quick hug and whispered. " I understand better than Charles and Coraline.

Mick nodded. "Good night.

Sarah closed the door and shook her head. "I’m glad Mother is on her cruise and didn’t see that. It seems every time I have a party and she’s not here it’s a disaster.

"Anne charms everyone. Charles said.

"Are you saying I’m not charming? Sarah said indignantly.

"Not at all. I’m just saying Anne brings a certain something to an evening. She’s a natural hostess.

"And I’m not! Sarah’s face was as red as her hair. "I am just as charming as my mother. You’ll pay for that remark Old Man.

Charles laughed and kissed her. "Good. The St. Johns shouldn’t be the only ones who get to spend the evening making up.
Last edited by cassysj on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mitzie
Courtesan

Re: 1978 Sarah's Bad Dinner Party Forgiveness Series PG 13

Post by mitzie »

Loved it!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :hearts: :snicker: :cheer: :cheer: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thud: :flowers:

mitzie :mooncat:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: 1978 Sarah's Bad Dinner Party Forgiveness Series PG 13

Post by cassysj »

Sarah always has drama at parties. :snicker:

Return to “Forgiveness”