Teaching Sarah to Feed 1961PG-13 Part 3 Forgiveness series

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Teaching Sarah to Feed 1961PG-13 Part 3 Forgiveness series

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any recognizable characters no copyright infringement is intended.

It had been two months since the death of John Whitley. Josef had made arrangements to change his name to Charles Carrington. Under normal circumstances he wouldn’t have resurrected the name Charles so soon but he wanted to make the transition easier for Sarah.

He had taken Sarah to Los Angeles the day after she woke up. He couldn’t trust her not to go to her mother while the wake and funeral arrangements were being made.

He had to see how she was around humans. He wouldn’t risk her killing her mother, she may never recover from it.

The first order of business was to move all his donors out of the house and into a nearby apartment. A newborn vampire could not be around that many humans all the time.

He spent the first couple of weeks teaching her human anatomy. He had her practice on him. If she bit correctly he let her drink from him and gave her a glass of human blood. If she bit incorrectly he withheld food until the next scheduled feeding time. She did scream as hysterically as an infant but there was more then correct procedure to be learned. Self-control was necessary.

The next step was getting bodies from the morgue for her to practice on. She hated the cold, dead taste but it was the easiest way to train.

Finally she was going to feed on a human today. He brought one of the most experienced freshies he knew.

Sarah was so excited!!!!! He had fed her plenty of blood before he brought Diane into the house. She wasn’t hungry at all.

She was so excited she bit into Diane’s wrist without remembering to use allure to ease the pain.

Diane yelped and Josef pulled Sarah away and made her wait several days to try again.

Sarah became very frustrated and angry but he had to admit she rarely repeated the same mistake.

When he brought Diane in again Sarah advanced very slowly, remembered to ease the pain and started to drink. At first she started to drink too quickly but after a warning she slowed right down. She wanted to be able to drink warm live blood.

Each day after she was permitted to drink from a human supplemented with a lot of bottled blood. He reduced the amount of the bottle every other day.

She had been exclusively on fresh the last two weeks and even had a donor of her own. She started to ask about visiting her mother.

"Charles you said if it was safe.

"Sarah I’m not sure you’re ready.

"Charles, I’ll overfeed from the bottle and if you think I’m too excited around Mother we can cut it short.

"Sarah I’d rather wait a few more weeks.

"How many weeks? I want a date. Sarah pushed

"It’s not a number. You’re doing very well but I want to keep both you and your mother safe."

"You promised!

"I said when it was safe.

"Can I call her? Sarah asked

"No. It will only upset the two of you.

Charles I want to see her!" Sarah screamed, transitioned and lunged at him.

He deflected her easily and said. "Sarah, I can protect myself. How do you think a forty-eight year old woman would do?

Sarah started to cry. "I wouldn’t change in front of her. I’d stay calm.

"Did you mean to transition a minute ago or did it just happen?" Charles asked

"I…. You made me mad!

"I know but you have to learn to control your temper. Write her a letter, I’ll arrange to have it delivered to her.

"Do you promise?

"Yes.

"Can I give her any idea of when we can see each other?

No.

"How will I get a response?

"I’ll give you a P.O. Box address to give your mother in New York. Mail will be forwarded here."

"Why can’t I just give her our address? Sarah asked "It’s not like she’s going to show up on our doorstep.

"Sarah, do you trust me?

"Of course I do.

Then you have to trust my judgment.
Last edited by cassysj on Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Teaching Sarah to Feed 1961 PG-13

Post by francis »

Josef is a good teacher, he knows that tough love is important to give a fledgling self control. And between Sarah and her mother he might do good to be careful.
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Teaching Sarah to Feed 1961 PG-13

Post by cassysj »

Sarah would need time to adjust after waking up. Even though she's been a vampire for five years she hasn't been awake. Josef/Charles has to be careful.
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Re: Teaching Sarah to Feed 1961 PG-13 (AU Forgiveness series)

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

I'm loving this. Will Sarah screw up and kill her mother? Ew, the wait is tough!
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

wollstonecraft61 - It's not easy being a new vampire. Sarah needs to be well-trained before a meeting can be risked.
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

I'm so glad Josef is training her the right way and is being firm with her!! :worship: I love this story and can't wait for more... :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :baby: :juggle: :slappy: :seesaw: :scarycat: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :thud: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :rose:

mitzie :mooncat:
AggieVamp
Rogue vampire

Post by AggieVamp »

Ahh - how unique to see how Josef/Charles helps Sarah learn to feed. And I think the image of her screaming like a infant is very accurate. This is SO good! I can't wait until the next chapter -

Karen
:yahoo:
Banner by HotMicks

Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional - and I Opt NOT to Grow Up!
:petcat: :petcat:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

mitzie - I figure it can't be easy teaching a new vampire to control their hunger. He has to be firm to keep her from attacking.

Aggie - I figure it has to be like being born into a new life. Considering we saw on the show the hunger of a newly turned I figured it would have to be dealt with. Sarah had been well fed so she didn't wake up starving but that's why in part one I had Josef tell the nurse to leave. Once the hunger kicked in she would need help controlling herself
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Teaching Sarah to Feed 1961PG-13 Part 3 Forgiveness series

Post by allegrita »

Cassy, I love your ideas about how the process of training a fledgling would work. Thank you for sharing this with us. And thanks also for this fascinating series of stories. I love the character of Sarah and I'm looking forward to watching her through the years of this series.
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Teaching Sarah to Feed 1961PG-13 Part 3 Forgiveness series

Post by cassysj »

This story all started in my head with John Whitley. Once I did his two different versions I got all these thoughts about Sarah. I figured in modern society Josef couldn't take Sarah out and let her hunt so training must be a slow process

Return to “Forgiveness”