1982 Part 2 Anne's Birthday Forgiveness Series PG 13

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

1982 Part 2 Anne's Birthday Forgiveness Series PG 13

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any recognizable characters no copyright infringement is intended.

Charles comes home to Sarah with a box from Tiffany’s.

"Uh oh! What did you do? Sarah asked.

"I didn’t do anything.

"It’s not my birthday. Not our anniversary. What are you in trouble for?

"We have to change the date of your mother’s party.

"No, No, NO! Charles I don’t care what kind of business deal you’re working on, you will not go out of town on Mother’s Birthday.

"Sarah, she wants to go to Atlantic City for her birthday.

"Why Atlantic City? Let’s take her to Vegas.

"She wants to be with her friends. Charles said softly

"What friends?

"Human friends. Some of her friends from New York want her to visit.

"She can’t go to New York without protection. I can’t go so she’s not going. End of discussion.

"Hope’s agreed to watch her. Charles said

"Hope works for you, send her out of town.

"I won’t do that. She wants to see her friends, Sarah."

"Her family takes precedent. We’re going shopping tomorrow and I’ll just tell her she’s not allowed to go."

"What do you think is going to happen after you do that? Charles asked

"She will say "You’re absolutely right Sarah. I don’t know what I was thinking."

"Really? That’s not how I see that playing out at all. I see Sarah getting a nice long session with the hairbrush and Anne still going to Atlantic City."

"I thought I would tell her in Bloomingdales.

"Do you really want to be spanked by a 70 year old woman in the dressing room at Bloomingdales ? It doesn't matter to me it will save me a fortune, you'll never go again.

Sarah sighed. "You’re right. She’d do it. So what are we going to do?

"We let her go.

"But my party….

"Will be postponed. I think the two of you should have a spa vacation in Palm Springs first.

"She’ll never agree to it. I’ve been trying for years.

"She already has. I told her how disappointed you’d be not getting to spend her birthday with her and she should make it up to you. It was her idea.

"Liar.

"She’d agreed to it anyway.

"Are we too overprotective Charles? Do we keep her away from too much?

"We’re very overprotective. But our world is dangerous. I think most times she’s happy but she really wants this trip.

"All right. I don’t like it but I won’t complain.

"That’s my girl. Come here.

"You have that look. Sarah said.

What look?

"That I’m hungry but not for blood look.

He started kissing Sarah’s neck. "I think we should both go to bed hungry tonight.

"If you say so. But it’s only eight o’clock Charles whatever will we do to pass the time. Sarah said seductively.

He picked Sarah up in his arms. "I have a few ideas.

"So do I. Starting with sending all the donors out for the night.

"All of them?

"If we’re not having dinner we don’t need them. Besides we’re going to be busy in every room of this house.

The next day.

Sarah woke up in her freezer very satisfied. Charles just left for work and she had to get dressed before Mother arrived.

Ding Dong!

"Oops. Well let me at least grab a robe. The donor Kristen sent Anne upstairs and buzzed Sarah that her mother was coming.

Anne opened the door. "Come in Mother! I overslept, I need a few minutes to get ready.

She noticed her mother was turning red.

"What’s wrong? Are you getting a fever?

"No dear. I just never saw you with hmmmmm bite marks before.

"Bite marks? Sarah looked in the mirror and saw two different sets on her neck and one where her cleavage was showing.

"Oh my! Mother, I need to eat. She picked up the house phone. Kristen get up here immediately!

"I can go downstairs.

"Don’t be silly. Kristen come here, have you had breakfast yet?

Yes.

Sarah started to drink and Kristen got light-headed.

"You fibbed. Sarah said.

"I had coffee.

Sarah went to the small refrigerator and poured a glass of apple juice.

"Drink. You’re off rotation until Friday.

"But Sarah.

"Don‘t but Sarah me. You know Charles would take you off through the whole weekend. Sarah picked up the housephone. Alice, come up here with Judy please."

"Judy, help Kristen back to her room for a nap. Kristen when you wake up a full meal, meat, vegetables, potatoes and no going out tonight.

"Sarah I had plans.

"Then you shouldn’t have lied to me. Alice did you have breakfast?

"Just toast and coffee.

"You girls. Sarah mumbled. Have a piece of fruit and then come back and see me.

Alice hurried downstairs.

"Well, I might as well get dressed. Sarah said.

Sarah. Anne said. " It’s like you’re a dorm mother.

"Tell me about it. If they don’t keep a proper diet, I have to treat them like children.

"Sarah why do they?

"Why do they what? Sarah asked

"Donate, aside from money what’s in it for them?

"Are you sure you want to know?

"I think so.

"It feels good.

"Well, volunteer work feels good too. I suppose it’s a little like that.

Sarah laughed. "No, Mother. It’s feels good like my bitemarks that made you blush.

"Oh my! I didn’t know. Anne was blushing again.

"We don’t do anything except bite them but the bite feels as good as any org….

"I don’t need to know anymore.

Sarah laughed "So that’s why they don’t complain when we treat them like children, they get as much pleasure out of us as we do from them. Charles is much harder on the girls. He would have considered that a lie and she would have been taken off feeding and entertainment rotation for a week. That means no discos, movies or privileges.

Privileges?

"Charles feels they get certain privileges just by living in our house. So no pool, no hot tub, he'd make them wear non-designer jeans. They have to watch the other girls have their turn at feedings. Any donor that Charles punishes usually never disobeys again.

"Why are you so easy on them?

"Because I remember what it’s like to be a foolish young girl. I’m ready, I’ll get a quick snack from Alice and we can go.

"Sarah did Charles tell you about my birthday?

Yes. I can’t say I’m not disappointed and Hope better take care of you but I’m fine.

"I’m so glad. Anne said. I was worried.

Sarah was fingering her fangmarks. " Charles and I had a long talk about it and I agreed with him, you should have this trip.
Last edited by cassysj on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: 1982 Part 2 Anne's Birthday Forgiveness Series PG 13

Post by francis »

This is awesome, because it's the kind of awkward that you get when your parents register that you have a sex life. Or vice versa. :snicker:
It makes sense that a proper diet would be paramount for the donors. Sarah has some genes from her mother in that regard, being stern with them.
AggieVamp
Rogue vampire

Post by AggieVamp »

This ws so cute! :snicker: I loved how Sarah chastized the freshies for not having a proper breakfast.

Looking forward to seeing how Anne's trip to New York goes.

Karen
Banner by HotMicks

Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional - and I Opt NOT to Grow Up!
:petcat: :petcat:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

francis - I agree even though Sarah's been married for years Anne just doesn't think about that part of it. Anne has rubbed off on Sarah with regard to the freshies.

Aggie - Sarah does not need fainting freshies. She's particularly hungry because her and Charles skipped dinner for other things. :flirt: So they better not fib.
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

Great chapter!! So awkward for both mother and daughter!! :blushing: Very realistic!!!! Love this story and I'm off to read the next part... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :phew: :biggrin: :angel: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thud: :thud: :thud: :notworthy: :heart: :hyper2: :hyper2:

mitzie :mooncat:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Mitzie - It's very difficult for mother and daughter to talk about those kind of things. Especially women born when Anne and Sarah were. Glad you like it

Return to “Forgiveness”