1982 Anne's 70th Birthday Forgiveness Series PG

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

1982 Anne's 70th Birthday Forgiveness Series PG

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any recognizable characters. No copyright infringement is intended.

Charles rings the doorbell to Anne’s Beverly Hills apartment.

"Thank you for coming Charles.

Charles kissed Anne on the cheek. "Anne you call I come. What’s the problem?

"My birthday is in two weeks.

"That’s not a problem that’s a cause for celebration.

It’s a problem.

Why?

"You know I told my friends I was living with my niece in California.

Yes.

"They sent me an airline ticket. They want me to visit them in New York for my birthday.

"Do you want to see them?

"Yes Charles. I do. I haven’t seen them in five years and we’re all getting up there it could be my last chance.

"I don’t like the idea of you being in New York without vampire supervision. I can’t send Sarah, she looks too much like…

Too much like Sarah. I had an idea but I’ll need your help.

What is it?

"I thought I would say Hope was my niece and have her stay with me.

"That’s actually a very good idea. I’ll call her up, I’m sure it won’t be a problem.

"Oh, I already called her Charles. She’s going to do it. That’s not the problem.

Okay, Anne. You’re stalling.

"Hope wants to take me and all my friends to Atlantic City for the weekend and stay at that new hotel the Tropicana.

"I don’t see the problem.

"On my actual birthday weekend. Sarah will have a fit.

"Anne, she’s planning a big surprise party for you. All your friends will be there."

You mean all my vampire friends. Anne said.

Charles was insulted "We‘re categorized now?

"No, but I’ve been segregated from humans. I want to go to Atlantic City. I want to see my old friends without feeling like I have to check in with my parole officer.

"I’m sorry if you feel like I’m treating you like a prisoner. Sarah and I just want to keep you safe. Charles said sadly.

"Charles I shouldn‘t have said that. I know I’m not a prisoner. But sometimes I miss certain things.

"Anne, When do they want you to go to New York?

"A week from Thursday.

"I’ll tell Sarah how excited you are about this gift from your friends. I’ll tell her the only way I’d permit it is if Hope stayed with you.

Thank you Charles.

"But you’re going to the spa in Palm Springs with Sarah so she can have a trip with you first.

"Charles that costs so much money and that’s for young women.

You’re going with Sarah for the whole treatment. Mud baths, facials, massage, hair, nails, makeup.

"Charles I’ll feel silly.

"Anne, you’re going to make Sarah happy and there is going to be a party. The vampires want to celebrate with you as much as the humans.

Charles.

"I’m putting my foot down Anne. That’s final.

Yes, Charles.

"Is that Yes, Charles, you’re right what a wonderful compromise. Or Yes, Charles, I have to endure the misery my bossy son-in-law heaps on me."

Anne laughed "It’s Yes, Charles, I know how to be a gracious winner.

Oh, good. Then I don’t have to face the dreaded hairbrush.

Don’t push it Charles.

"On a serious note. I am sorry if Sarah and I forget you’re human.

"What are you talking about?

"You fit into our world so perfectly; we’re not always sensitive to your needs.

Charles I shouldn’t have made that crack about my vampire friends. I sometimes forget you and Sarah are vampires.

"I’ve been downgraded from family to friend! Charles said horrified. "Really Anne, the brush is less severe punishment.

"I didn’t mean that at all! You know how much I love you. I would never… it dawned on Anne he was teasing "Charles you’re laughing at me. That’s not nice! Apologize!

Charles gave Anne a hug. "I’m sorry. I won’t do that again.

You better not!
Last edited by cassysj on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
AggieVamp
Rogue vampire

Re: 1982 Anne's 70th Birthday Forgiveness Series PG

Post by AggieVamp »

ahh the trials & tribulations of having two sets of friends that can't (or don't) interact well. Anne is walking a fine line - even at her age. but this cracked me up:
Charles I shouldn’t have made that crack about my vampire friends. I sometimes forget you and Sarah are vampires.

I’ve been downgraded from family to friend! Charles said horrified. Really Anne, the brush is less severe punishment.

I didn’t mean that at all! You know how much I love you. I would never… Charles you’re laughing at me. That’s not nice! Apologize!

:rolling: I love the fact Charles is able to tease his mother-in-law!

Karen
Banner by HotMicks

Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional - and I Opt NOT to Grow Up!
:petcat: :petcat:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

:hug:
This is so sweet!
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

It took Charles time to warm up to the idea of Anne but once he did he adores her.

They have a very comfortable relationship, which is why she called him to "fix" this with Sarah.

Return to “Forgiveness”