Cross Promotion

This is the place for cross-promotion with other Moonlight forums.
Emerald
Sire

Re: Cross Promotion

Post by Emerald »

moonlight_vixen wrote: I think I have become infected with an unidentified new disease that is just now being discovered among Moonlight fans. Moonlight on the brain-all the time. I am now a member of so many sites that I have a hard time distinguishing between my RL life and my ML life :shock:
*starts a clapping hand chant*

One of us, one of us... :D
"Vampires are outside the realms of human constructed notions of sexuality"

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

Queen of the Jock (Josef/Mick) Shippers
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Emerald wrote:
Catmoon wrote:I don't want to offend anyone, or step on anybody's toes, but that's one thing I never understood about ML fandom -- the rule that when you're on a site you must not even mention another ML website. I don't know about anybody else, but no one is going to "steal" me away from a site. If I hear about a new one I'll check it out. If I like it I'll stay, if I don't, I won't. Not to mention that I'm a member of quite a few sites. Yeah, I have my favs that I spend more time at, everybody does. To me sharing our love of Moonlight is what it's all about. Maybe I missed something, but I just don't get it.
Yeah that's pretty much how we see it on the VampSisters board as well. Who are we to tell our members what sites they can and can't participate in. We'll provide links and information about other sites and then leave it up to our members to decide what they want to do, I mean afterall we assume our members do have minds of their own :lol: And hey, you know if we provide a good enough site and experience on our board then members will keep coming back, and if not then we look at ways to improve. (of course different people like different things and we're never going to please everybody, that just goes without saying 8-) )
Here's the deal...and I think I'm speaking for all the admin/mods here...we're not in competition with anyone. We want to provide a nice fic-centered all ML site, where writers and readers of Moonlight fanfic can come together and celebrate our beloved vampires (and their friends!) with stories and discussion, and where our writers have a chance to look for feedback and discussion of writing as a craft.

So, yeah, as long as mentions of other sites are respectful to both the other site and this one, I think there's no problem.

Lucky
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

Emerald wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
Emerald wrote:...We'll provide links and information about other sites and then leave it up to our members to decide what they want to do, I mean afterall we assume our members do have minds of their own :lol:
OMG! Really? Is that wise? :P

Sorry everyone - the shamelessly strange Aussie sense of humour strikes again! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know, my god what ARE we thinking...treating Moonlight fans as if they could possibly have minds of their own. Because you know all Moonlight Fans think exactly the same way and want exactly the same thing and if they don't?...well gosh darn it they're just NOT a Moonlight Fan. ;)

Actually there are no Moonlight "Fans" there is only one Fan...it's a huge and ever growing pulsating brain that rules from the centre of the Moonlightverse. (Techno heads will get The Orb reference there ;) )
Welcome to the collective.
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

moonlight_vixen wrote:No, Phoenix! I think you are right! I'm not so sure that I have a mind of my own :? I think I have become infected with an unidentified new disease that is just now being discovered among Moonlight fans. Moonlight on the brain-all the time. I am now a member of so many sites that I have a hard time distinguishing between my RL life and my ML life :shock:

Am I in trouble??? :lol: :lol:
Seriously, MV, if you have to ask.... ;)
NM911
LIVE WIDE
Emerald
Sire

Post by Emerald »

librarian_7 wrote:
Here's the deal...and I think I'm speaking for all the admin/mods here...we're not in competition with anyone. We want to provide a nice fic-centered all ML site, where writers and readers of Moonlight fanfic can come together and celebrate our beloved vampires (and their friends!) with stories and discussion, and where our writers have a chance to look for feedback and discussion of writing as a craft.

So, yeah, as long as mentions of other sites are respectful to both the other site and this one, I think there's no problem.

Lucky
*insert applauding smiley*

Exactly, well said. Join one board, join three, hell join ten if you can find em'. We're ALL Moonlight Fans, there shouldn't be any competition. :)

m00nlight_babe
Fledgling

Post by m00nlight_babe »

moonlight_vixen wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
Emerald wrote:...We'll provide links and information about other sites and then leave it up to our members to decide what they want to do, I mean afterall we assume our members do have minds of their own :lol:
OMG! Really? Is that wise? :P

Sorry everyone - the shamelessly strange Aussie sense of humour strikes again! :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, Phoenix! I think you are right! I'm not so sure that I have a mind of my own :? I think I have become infected with an unidentified new disease that is just now being discovered among Moonlight fans. Moonlight on the brain-all the time. I am now a member of so many sites that I have a hard time distinguishing between my RL life and my ML life :shock:

Wait are you telling me there's free thought?! :shock:

*runs off to find JM and demand he lets me think for myself*

((Sorry... couldn't resist :mrgreen: ))
Banner by Me, please no snagging
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

m00nlight_babe wrote:Wait are you telling me there's free thought?! :shock:

Yeah. That'll work.
NM911
LIVE WIDE
Emerald
Sire

Post by Emerald »

nutmegger911 wrote:
m00nlight_babe wrote:Wait are you telling me there's free thought?! :shock:

Yeah. That'll work.
Yeah, chance'd be a fine thing :lol:

librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

m00nlight_babe wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:
No, Phoenix! I think you are right! I'm not so sure that I have a mind of my own :? I think I have become infected with an unidentified new disease that is just now being discovered among Moonlight fans. Moonlight on the brain-all the time. I am now a member of so many sites that I have a hard time distinguishing between my RL life and my ML life :shock:

NO NO NO...JM doesn't count. JM is...well, the words resistance is futile spring to mind.

Lucky
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

Lucky!
We need a mod here. JM is taking over the posts cross promotion thread. He won't stay put in the JM support group!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
NM911
LIVE WIDE
eris
Sire

Post by eris »

nutmegger911 wrote:Lucky!
We need a mod here. JM is taking over the posts cross promotion thread. He won't stay put in the JM support group!
Yeah, well there's a problem with that.. sort of... the mod in question is a servant of the JosefMuse, so....

good luck with that. ;)
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

eris wrote:
nutmegger911 wrote:Lucky!
Yeah, well there's a problem with that.. sort of... the mod in question is a servant of the JosefMuse, so....

good luck with that. ;)
Oh, come on... Don't tell me she's never wanted to spank the JM... just a little. ;)
NM911
LIVE WIDE
m00nlight_babe
Fledgling

Post by m00nlight_babe »

Aack, sorry for mentioning JM... he took over the thread. Shame on me... :shock: :lol:
Banner by Me, please no snagging
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

m00nlight_babe wrote:Aack, sorry for mentioning JM... he took over the thread. Shame on me... :shock: :lol:
Don't be ridiculus, according to Lucky and Em it's not your fault because you don't have free will when JM is around.
Heck, it's not even Francis' fault when JM is around! :lol:
NM911
LIVE WIDE
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

librarian_7 wrote:
m00nlight_babe wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:

NO NO NO...JM doesn't count. JM is...well, the words resistance is futile spring to mind.

Lucky
Oh, no!! What have I started??? :shock: Lucky's right--the JM does not count in this particular instance.....we all know resistance is futile when it comes to that! :lol: :lol:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!

Return to “Wider Moonlight Community”