Jason is "Hunk of the Day"

Locked Jason threads are here.
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Jason is "Hunk of the Day"

Post by librarian_7 »

http://www.hunkdujour.com/blog/archives ... 2-2009.asp

So, personally, he has my vote for "Hunk of the Decade," but I thought this was nice.

Lucky
mitzie
Courtesan

Re: Jason is "Hunk of the Day"

Post by mitzie »

Very well deserved!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :hearts: Thanks for posting this Lucky! :wave:

mitzie
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

librarian_7 wrote:http://www.hunkdujour.com/blog/archives ... 2-2009.asp

So, personally, he has my vote for "Hunk of the Decade," but I thought this was nice.

Lucky
What an honor!! I would definitely agree with you, Lucky..Hunk of the Century, perhaps!! :heart:

Thanks for sharing! :hearts:
VAsusieQ18
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by VAsusieQ18 »

I've seen this site before when they picked Michael Vartan as the "Hunk of the Day". Just asking, but isn't this a gay site? :snicker: If so, they've got great taste in men! ;)
Beautiful banner and avatar by sirensong!
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

That was kind of my take on it, Susie -- but a hunk is a hunk, no matter who's doing the admiring. :snicker:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
bluedahlia3
Rogue vampire
Location: Strolling down a foggy street, collar popped up, emoting cigarette smoke

Post by bluedahlia3 »

Oh God! :dizzy: That photo would get anybody stirred up. :yahoo:
"I'm only wearing black until they come up with something darker." LaCroix
Forever grateful to Trevor Munson for his gift.
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

Lilly wrote:That was kind of my take on it, Susie -- but a hunk is a hunk, no matter who's doing the admiring. :snicker:
I completely agree Lilly! A hunk is a hunk, no matter who says so! :thumbs:

In my previous line of work as an event planner, I used to work with gay men all the time, and they have awesome taste!! :yahoo:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh, what a wonderful example of hunkitude! Anybody who thinks Jason is a hunk is OK in my book. :)
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

Well, we all know the one about how the best looking guys can only be found at the gay bars. When I did my college internship, my roommate and I used to sit in our front window and b*tch about how the gay guy downstairs was consistently bringing home better looking dates than we were.

:yahoo:

No, seriously, I'm happy for all you purple people (aka Jason lovers)!
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

HotMicks wrote:Well, we all know the one about how the best looking guys can only be found at the gay bars. When I did my college internship, my roommate and I used to sit in our front window and b*tch about how the gay guy downstairs was consistently bringing home better looking dates than we were.

:yahoo:

No, seriously, I'm happy for all you purple people (aka Jason lovers)!
Oh, that had to suck! :sadface:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I spent 3 years living in San Francisco in the 70's, as a single woman. There were NO single straight men in the entire city, I swear. Lots and lots of good-looking men, but they weren't interested in me... :sigh: :Mickangel:

On the other hand, I adored living in the City. The area I lived was a slum at the time, but I hear it's quite trendy now... I lived at the corner of 20th street and Valencia, one block off of Mission St. It was one of the most wonderful periods of my life. And I absolutely LOVED being able to travel anywhere I wanted to go with my MUNI pass... :thumbs:

Um, and back on topic, I love those pix of Jason, but he really looks better now that he's a little older, don't you think?
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

that's so funny! However did you find this site Lucky? Hmm? Just wanting to know.... :whistle:
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Actually, I got a google news alert for it.

I was going to make up a ridiculous story, but it sounded too ludicrous...so I'm going with the boring truth.

Lucky
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

allegrita wrote:I spent 3 years living in San Francisco in the 70's, as a single woman. There were NO single straight men in the entire city, I swear. Lots and lots of good-looking men, but they weren't interested in me... :sigh: :Mickangel:

On the other hand, I adored living in the City. The area I lived was a slum at the time, but I hear it's quite trendy now... I lived at the corner of 20th street and Valencia, one block off of Mission St. It was one of the most wonderful periods of my life. And I absolutely LOVED being able to travel anywhere I wanted to go with my MUNI pass... :thumbs:

Um, and back on topic, I love those pix of Jason, but he really looks better now that he's a little older, don't you think?
Okay, and just to stay on topic, yes, I agree that older is better, although he still feels too young for me! :blushing: When I saw those VM pics where he's in the zorro mask, I couldn't believe what a baby face!
... and now to go :offtopic: ...

Well, Allegrita, take my word for it -- apparently not that much has changed since the 70s! Either not so straight or Jason's age (10 years too young!). Believe, I split with my partner last summer and it's been a challenge. Lots of 20-somethings out and about... not so much 30-somethings. I figure we're all hiding out in the dark?? Hoping to stretch our complexions another 10 years if we avoid the sun???
:dracula:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And yeah, your old 'hood can be a bit overrun nowadays. Muni has had some problems, but as you know, when you live in the middle of the lines (as opposed to the end of the line), you can work around a lot of that.
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
RangerCM
Rogue vampire

Post by RangerCM »

More like 20 years too young for me, but that doesn't keep me from.......... admiring :drool: I like his current older look better now too, and actually look forward to seeing how he looks in another 10 years or so. :heart: And, yep, I'm sure I'll still be.......admiring. :rose:
banner by Cprav

Return to “The Jason Archives”