Pictures of Alex and Jason from the 2008 NY ComicCon

Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Re: Pictures of Alex and Jason from the 2008 NY ComicCon

Post by Lilly »

Carol, this interview was at 2pm, quite a while after the panel. I had over 4 hours to kill before I had to catch a train, so I just wandered around --took in the exhibits, got a snack --and I just happened to see them coming across the lobby with a small entourage. They stopped right in the middle of the atrium and nobody really paid any attention to them. Other than the handlers and the camera and sound guys, there were only about 10 other people there at first. It was just quirky luck that I caught them when I did.
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

And boy, you should have heard the phone call I got from her!

:snicker:

Lucky
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

librarian_7 wrote:And boy, you should have heard the phone call I got from her!

Lucky
Babbled like a 12-year-old school girl on a sugar high. :hyper:

And let me just add...

Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Lilly wrote:

Lucky

And let me just add...

I don't believe it!!! I'm sure you were calm, cool and collected. Sort of ho-hum, this happened while I was walking thru the Javits Center.

Just like I'll be in June in England. :whistle: When I went to Comicon I liked Moonlight but I hadn't fallen into the fandom head first yet. I just lived in NY. I was equally excited to see Brendan Fraser.
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

Lilly wrote:

Lucky

And let me just add...

Who wouldn't babble like a 12-year-old school girl on a sugar high looking at that??? :hyper:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

Lilly wrote:Carol, this interview was at 2pm, quite a while after the panel. I had over 4 hours to kill before I had to catch a train, so I just wandered around --took in the exhibits, got a snack --and I just happened to see them coming across the lobby with a small entourage. They stopped right in the middle of the atrium and nobody really paid any attention to them. Other than the handlers and the camera and sound guys, there were only about 10 other people there at first. It was just quirky luck that I caught them when I did.
Thanks for sharing Lilly! You're a lucky lady to have experienced that moment! The pics are just delightful!

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Well, as usual the interviewer seems to be giggling rather school-girlishly also... and he!!, Lilly, I'm giggling just LOOKING at your pics and hearing your story! HE just seems to have that effect...

Thank you SOOO much for taking these pics and for sharing them with us... that little moment could NOT have happened to a nicer person, Sweetie.

And Lucky, I would like to have heard YOUR reaction to the phone call too... I'm guessing there was some squeeing going on, on BOTH sides of the wire!! :giggle:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

moonlight_vixen wrote:
Lilly wrote:

Lucky

And let me just add...

Who wouldn't babble like a 12-year-old school girl on a sugar high looking at that??? :hyper:
:hyper: I'm babbling incoherently just looking at the pics..can't imagine how I would act in person. Gahhh..my legs would turn to jelly and I would :thud: for sure...

These shots are just spectacular, Lilly. I have to ask..what kind of camera were you armed with?? I think I gotta get me one....these look professional.
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

It's been said before, but it strikes me every time I see these pics (once I've come down from the squeeing of course :whistle: ), but maaaaaaaan, that interviewer chick is tall.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

redwinter101 wrote:It's been said before, but it strikes me every time I see these pics (once I've come down from the squeeing of course :whistle: ), but maaaaaaaan, that interviewer chick is tall.

Red

LOL, Red!

I 'm guessing she's wearing heels, but yeah, she'd still be tall if she 's taller than Alex in the pics.... unless his press people are lying about his height and he's really, like Alan Ladd, really short... :angel:

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

redwinter101 wrote:It's been said before, but it strikes me every time I see these pics (once I've come down from the squeeing of course :whistle: ), but maaaaaaaan, that interviewer chick is tall.

Red
:giggle:

I often have the same reaction to these pics. She is very tall indeed! :biggrin:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

wpgrace wrote:

Red
LOL, Red!

I 'm guessing she's wearing heels, but yeah, she'd still be tall if she 's taller than Alex in the pics.... unless his press people are lying about his height and he's really, like Alan Ladd, really short... :angel:
Alex really is about 6'1" and Jason is just about 6' tall. This gal had to be at least 6'2" -- not sure about the heels, though. For some reason I just wasn't looking at her feet. :snicker:

I went and found a photo..... it looks like she was wearing flat boots with no more than a 1" heel.

Josefismysire wrote: :hyper: I'm babbling incoherently just looking at the pics..can't imagine how I would act in person. Gahhh..my legs would turn to jelly and I would :thud: for sure...

These shots are just spectacular, Lilly. I have to ask..what kind of camera were you armed with?? I think I gotta get me one....these look professional.
Um, you should see the pictures I'm not posting -- the ones where my hands were shaking so badly everything is a complete blur! :lol:

As for the camera, these were shot with a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T100 from 15-20 feet away.
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Thanks for that scoop LIlly! :heart:

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Lilly wrote:
As for the camera, these were shot with a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T100 from 15-20 feet away.
I just bought a Sony DSC-H3 with an additional Telephoto lens for England. I hope to do a tenth as well as your shots.
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

Lilly wrote:These were popular over on the temp site, so I decide to transfer them here.

Lilly wrote:These pics haven't been seen in a while, so I thought I put them up for those who may not have seen them before. They were taken at the 2008 NY ComicCon during the "Best Week Ever" Interview that took place a couple of hours after the Moonlight panel. This series shows features Alex -- ever the professional -- and his reaction to passing Stormtroopers.

Okay, what is wrong with all of these people?!?!? No one is even looking at Alex or Jason. How can that be? :sigh:
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill

Return to “Our Beloved Moonlight Cast, Writers, & Crew”