Sonata's 16th anniversary - May 16, 2024

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Sonata's 16th anniversary - May 16, 2024

Post by allegrita »

I must say, I never thought we'd still be here, sixteen years after we lost our show. :gasp: I mean... it is a crazy long time to stay faithful to a series that only lasted sixteen episodes! Hmmm... that's a year for each episode. And it's the 16th of May, too. Lots of 16s. :blinksmile:

Sweet sixteen, and it ended with a kiss. A heck of a good kiss, too. :heart: I still think about what they must be doing these days... did they see the Northern Lights? Ooh, can vampires see beyond the normal spectrum? :chin: I'm imagining them watching those vivid swaths of shimmering color in the sky, like the phone pictures (which are evidently lots brighter than our poor human eyes can see). Mick and Beth in the mountains somewhere, lounging in a snowbank ('cause you know she's a vamp by now!) and looking up at the beautiful sky. :cloud9:

Aww, I'm feeling nostalgic, as I always do on this day. So I'll just take a moment to thank Trevor and Ron, and Jill and the other writers, and Alex and Sophia, and Jason and Shannyn and Brian and Jordan and Jacob and David and Kevin and the rest... and those gorgeous sets and clothes, and the perfect lighting... sigh... it all combined to create the perfect world where vampires live right alongside us. :hearts:

No wonder we still love it 16 years on! :happysigh: :happysigh:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Sonata's 16th anniversary - May 16, 2024

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

:hug: :rose: :heart: :kiss:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Jeez! 16 years ago CBS made the biggest mistake of their lives!! Just like heartbreak, it feels like it was just yesterday! :hankie:
Moonlightsonata
Rogue vampire

Post by Moonlightsonata »

Thank you for keeping this Site alive.

I sometimes wonder what Alex is doing? I don't see him showing up in anything. I guess he is just enjoying himself in Hawaii.
Thank you Coco for the lovely banner.
aolver
Rogue vampire

Post by aolver »

I watched an episode recently. My little show is showing its age….just like Alex! :giggle:
Beautiful banner and avatar by Skylar

Return to “Moonlight Celebrations”