Human

Shadow
Courtesan

Human

Post by Shadow »

In one of the music threads I found this VERY intriguing idea from myimmortal (I've put it in a spoiler tag in case anyone would like to watch the video first.)
Spoiler:
myimmortal wrote:When I first heard Human by Christina Perri, I pictured a music video of Mick not using any scenes from flashbacks when he was human or TMC when he was on the cure thereby showing that even though he's a vampire, Mick is human in all the important ways. The chorus "But I'm only human/And I bleed when I fall down" could punctuate this even more by using scenes of vamped out Mick -- rescuing baby Beth from Coraline, bloodied from silver buckshots at the end of OOTP, or getting beat up by teen vamp in AD, etc. :chin:
So anyway, I couldn't resist giving this a try. :hearts:

On Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ_9H_T ... e=youtu.be

On Vimeo:
https://vimeo.com/330377776
Last edited by Shadow on Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
kath40
Cleaner

Re: Human

Post by kath40 »

:heart: OMG! I've got goosebumps. How I love your videos Shadow. :hearts:
Simply by taking the perfect piece of music and marrying it with our beloved Moonlight you somehow magically give me NEW warm Moonlight fuzzies. Image THANK YOU! :kiss: :flowers: :smooch:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Ohhhh, Shadow -- :heart: I've got tears in my eyes, but a smile on my face. That was just perfect.

I haven't watched any Moonlight episodes in a little while, and your gorgeous video just brought everything back. I don't think I realized how very much I missed Mick. He truly was as human as anyone -- never more so then when experiencing the despair of feeling isolated or "other." It's a feeling we can all relate to at one time or another. But more than that, your video also highlighted his playful side - that smile at 2:07 from Fever, and a couple towards the end. You showed that Mick was more than just his angst and I love that. :happysigh:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

:twothumbs: Awesome video, Shadow! Mick told Beth in BC that he never wanted to forget what it was like to be human. You showed us how Mick the vampire has indeed held onto humanity. :highfive:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

:hearts: Absolutely beautiful!!! I was starting to tear up all the way through this video! Oh how I miss this show!
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

Very beautiful. I too haven't seen the episodes in awhile. Totally forgot how great Mick and Beth are together.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh, my gosh, Shadow. :heart: :hankie: :cloud9:

I really, really love this. The song is perfect, but your scenes make it transcendent. Ohhh, I miss the show so much... but your videos create new shows for me to love. Thank you!! :rose:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Kath, Lilly, MLC, Ella, Rhonda, and Alle ... thank you so much for watching this and leaving such wonderful comments! I particularly love making Moonlight videos because it takes me back into that world, and it feels a bit new every time. It's lovely that the "new" comes across in this video! And it's especially great that there is still an audience for ML videos after all these years. :rose: :thanks: :rose:

Return to “Shadow's Fan Vids”