jmc
Rogue vampire

Re: Let's watch Moonlight!

Post by jmc »

Sounds good!

:MickBeth:

. . . Love is strong as death . . . - Song of Solomon 8: 6
"fiercely faithful"

My beautiful MickBeth avatar by Twilightdew. My beautiful banner courtesy of the very talented Phoenix.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Wonderful!! I'm so glad that quite a few of us are interested in watching (kinda) together. :ghug:

Let's use the existing episode discussion threads, located in this forum: viewforum.php?f=48 to post our thoughts. Episodes 1-10 have two discussion threads apiece (the originals created by GuardianAngel, and the ones created later on, for Moonlight on the CW). So let's use the original discussion threads rather than the "Moonlight on the CW" threads, just to keep our discussions together. I'll check to be sure all of the threads are in this format, so we can find them easily:

Moonlight Episode Discussion - Ep 15: What's Left Behind

I can't wait to watch--and to hear what you all think after all these years! :mooncat:
helloeeze
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by helloeeze »

15? I'll watch it tonight. I have been drawn to Moonlight lately after not thinking that much about it for a while. I went on YouTube and watched old videos. Remember that interview by Pam *Louie*? She got to interview Alex and asked all these cute questions. That's when he answered he doesn't like his beaky nose and he has his mother's eyes and long eyelashes. Too cute! But as I was watching all this Moonlight stuff I became constantly aware I had a big grin on my face. It was so fun. I stayed up late watching video after video and looked up at the clock and discovered it was after midnight It brought me back to when I was so into Moonlight and chatting about it that I burned dinner three out of five nights a week. Good times!
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh my goodness, yes, those were the best times! :hearts: I'm going to try to watch NSTAV tomorrow, but it might not be till Monday because we have a big house project we're working on. But I'll definitely watch in the next few days!!
AggieVamp
Rogue vampire

Post by AggieVamp »

love this idea! Need Moonlight Magic in my life right now *goes to dig out DVDs*
Banner by HotMicks

Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional - and I Opt NOT to Grow Up!
:petcat: :petcat:
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

I'm home for lunch but, I have no time to start watching until tonight. I can either dig out my DVD or watch on my new Roku TV with episodes purchased on Amazon video after work. :heart:
Maybe. :chin:
Either way this is gonna be fun. :howdy:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

helloeeze wrote:15? I'll watch it tonight. I have been drawn to Moonlight lately after not thinking that much about it for a while. I went on YouTube and watched old videos. Remember that interview by Pam *Louie*? She got to interview Alex and asked all these cute questions. That's when he answered he doesn't like his beaky nose and he has his mother's eyes and long eyelashes. Too cute! But as I was watching all this Moonlight stuff I became constantly aware I had a big grin on my face. It was so fun. I stayed up late watching video after video and looked up at the clock and discovered it was after midnight It brought me back to when I was so into Moonlight and chatting about it that I burned dinner three out of five nights a week. Good times!
The good old days! I used to swear there a time warp bubble around my computer; the time would just fly by!

I do remember that interview. I often wondered how he would answer those same questions today, and how similar, or not, the answers would be to the first time.
:giggle: :ghug:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Just wondering I know we did episode 1 last week. Are we doing episode 2 this week or waiting till after the holidays? Not sure if we had a schedule
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

I was wondering about the schedule too. We had planned on doing episode 2 this week, but I wasn't sure if we were really ready to move on yet.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Lol, we had a plumbing disaster at our house, and I confess I haven't had a chance to watch Episode 1 yet. Shall we try to finish Episode 1 this weekend, and do Episode 2 in the coming week, and then take a break till the new year?
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Sounds like a plan! :thumbs:

(I'm running a bit late , too. :blinksmile: )
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

Lilly wrote:Sounds like a plan! :thumbs:

(I'm running a bit late , too. :blinksmile: )
Ditto :winky:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Hey Moonlightaholics,

Shall we aim to watch Episode 3 this week? I'd like to pick up our momentum before we totally get off track. (And thanks to cassysj for mentioning it in her Challenge story comments! :hug: )

Alle :ghug:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

This week sounds good to me! I couldn't wait so I've already watched it. :hearts:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

I've had so much fun re-watching the episodes, I can't help but hope that other people are too!

(I wonder if it would help if we tried doing them a bit less frequently? It's not as if there is any rush.....)

Return to “Forum Announcements Archive”