Shannyn in "Wayward Pines" (FOX)

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Shannyn in "Wayward Pines" (FOX)

Post by cassysj »

I am really into this show. You know True Detective, The Slap, Wayward Pines I think there is a real future in "limited" series television
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I love this show. I never saw Twin Peaks so its my own personal weird show. It is doing so well there are rumors of a second season but since it was shot 2 years ago it wouldn't be with the same cast because the options have all expired on the actors.
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

cassysj wrote:I love this show. I never saw Twin Peaks so its my own personal weird show. It is doing so well there are rumors of a second season but since it was shot 2 years ago it wouldn't be with the same cast because the options have all expired on the actors.
We still have 3 more episodes maybe they will have it all tied up by series end. :shrug:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

kath40 wrote:
cassysj wrote:I love this show. I never saw Twin Peaks so its my own personal weird show. It is doing so well there are rumors of a second season but since it was shot 2 years ago it wouldn't be with the same cast because the options have all expired on the actors.
We still have 3 more episodes maybe they will have it all tied up by series end. :shrug:
Oh I think they will resolve this story. They are thinking about having a different story in the same universe. I've been holding off reading the books
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

So I've gotten through the first four episodes. I think the best thing is trying to figure out what's going on in the town.

I see why people mention Twin Peaks as a comparison but I don't get the same vibe at all. Yes, it's a weird town too. But in TP, everybody was quirky or had their own secrets - including the FBI agent himself. They weren't afraid and they weren't forced to live in TP.
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

Just finished tonight's episode Image only one episode left. :eek2:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

kath40 wrote:Just finished tonight's episode Image only one episode left. :eek2:

Lowe this show. So looking forward to next week
Moonlightsonata
Rogue vampire

Post by Moonlightsonata »

I am enjoying this show as well and like the idea of limited series that finish in a few months.
Thank you Coco for the lovely banner.
LoveBite
Kostan Industries intern

Post by LoveBite »

I've watched off & on ... wow, the story is something else!

But, I've loved watching (and mostly listening) to Shannyn in this role. If I close my eyes, I can image her talking with Mick. I know, sounds kinda dumb, but I sure miss our favorite actors in Moonlight.

Carol
~LoveBite
Carol
~LoveBite
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

LoveBite wrote:I've watched off & on ... wow, the story is something else!

But, I've loved watching (and mostly listening) to Shannyn in this role. If I close my eyes, I can image her talking with Mick. I know, sounds kinda dumb, but I sure miss our favorite actors in Moonlight.

Carol
~LoveBite
:hug: Oh girlfriend we totally understand where your coming from.
I hear songs that come on the radio that weren't in Moonlight, but were popular at the time and I still get a warm fuzzy feeling remerging how Moonlight changed my world. :heart:
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

Ready or not tomorrow night (7/23) is the END of Wayward Pines. :twothumbs: :sigh:

http://www.realtytoday.com/articles/216 ... fox-tv.htm
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

WOW! I guess they will live in fear and suspicion of each other from here on out. Is it really better then before? At least it's better then letting the abbies get you. But then the first generation of kids are pretty creepy in and of themselves.
SO who's running the town now? I guess Jason and Class One using brainwashing and fear all over again. EEEKKK!
Welcome to Wayward Pines. I wonder IF they will wake up anyone else...if ever. :eek2:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

kath40 wrote:WOW! I guess they will live in fear and suspicion of each other from here on out. Is it really better then before? At least it's better then letting the abbies get you. But then the first generation of kids are pretty creepy in and of themselves.
SO who's running the town now? I guess Jason and Class One using brainwashing and fear all over again. EEEKKK!
Welcome to Wayward Pines. I wonder IF they will wake up anyone else...if ever. :eek2:
What I think is worse is at least David Pilcher while nuts was brilliant. I don't think the first generation are quite bright. They were followers and now after the "Savior"s" death I suspect their world will be a nightmare. I wonder if it's all first generation doing all the surveillance on First Generation or if some of the former "watchers" are spying on them. They said the adults were put into stasis but I wonder if just residents of Wayward Pines adults or all the behind the scenes adults as well. Pam had some loyal friends with the watchers and maybe the 1st generation would offer her a deal if they didn't know she was the one who pulled the trigger on their Savior.
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I just read Shannyn is going to be back for Season 2. A little confused about how but....I loved the show last year.
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

cassysj wrote:I just read Shannyn is going to be back for Season 2. A little confused about how but....I loved the show last year.
Me too. :brow:

Return to “Current Projects”