Josef's suits, sunglasses, watches - have you ever...

Shenandora
Mortal

Josef's suits, sunglasses, watches - have you ever...

Post by Shenandora »

...tried to find out more about them? I have no doubt that he prefers Armani, but I really would love to find out more about them.

To all his freshies...did he ever tell you? ;-)
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Josef's suits, sunglasses, watches - have you ever...

Post by francis »

Good question. We had a thread on some board about Mick's watch and sunglasses and his jeans etc., but we never looked at Josef's possessions. Maybe because he would give us that look. You know the one, the one that says "Leave my things alone, will you?"
So, what do the freshies say? They are around him much more often than the rest of us. :kostan:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

When Josef's in the room, nothing else exists for us freshies.

It is a good question though, I remember the thread about Mick's jeans and sunglasses. I loved Josef's sunglasses in Sleeping Beauty should try to figure out what brand they were.
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

:hearts: I'm all for any excuse to study Josef and to watch every move he makes...if I can tear myself away from his gorgeous face long enough to notice his accessories, that is.. :whistle:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Josefismysire wrote::hearts: I'm all for any excuse to study Josef and to watch every move he makes...if I can tear myself away from his gorgeous face long enough to notice his accessories, that is.. :whistle:
JIMS are you trying to tell me you only notice his gorgeous face. :snicker: There are other attributes. :yahoo:

Josef told me we're supposed compliment his whole body and then his accessories.

You'll be in trouble :tongue:
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

cassysj wrote:
Josefismysire wrote::hearts: I'm all for any excuse to study Josef and to watch every move he makes...if I can tear myself away from his gorgeous face long enough to notice his accessories, that is.. :whistle:
JIMS are you trying to tell me you only notice his gorgeous face. :snicker: There are other attributes. :yahoo:

Josef told me we're supposed compliment his whole body and then his accessories.

Nah..I was tryin' to keep it PG13 there, C. Josef knows me better than that :angel:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Josefismysire wrote:
cassysj wrote:

Nah..I was tryin' to keep it PG13 there, C. Josef knows me better than that :angel:
PB-13 is so hard
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

cassysj wrote:
Josefismysire wrote:
cassysj wrote:

PB-13 is so hard
Yeah, but--okay, not going to TOUCH that straight line.

And of course Josef knows we adore him...head to toe. I've not got an eye for accessories, but I'm sure some of the ladies do.

Lucky
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

I will be more than happy to help you out! Sometimes in the dark of the night, Josef and I will discuss fashion. He knows I have a passion for fashion and shoes, so he indulges me :rose:

Josef loves the fine designers such as Armani, Prada, Versace, Dolce and Gabbana, Michael Kors and Ermenegildo Zegna with a little DKNY and Calvin Klein thrown in for fun. He says the quality of fine designer clothing is unparalled. He enjoys a little shopping at Neiman Marcus and Bloomingdale's every now and then.

But as far as what's under his fine designer clothing...I'm not telling. It's our little secret, mind you. I don't kiss and tell :rose:

I hope I helped you out :giggle:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

Whenever Josef is being discussed, he insists on visual aids.. :worship:

Josef's Favorite Accessory!! and he wears it sooo well...

moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

Josef has also asked me to mention that he has a particular fondness for Christian Dior. It seems I left that one out in my previous statement. I wonder how I could have forgotten that? :giggle:

And JIMS-Josef wanted me to tell you "Thank you, sweetheart, for supplying the visual aids."
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

I've been looking at pics to try and determine what his watch is (or watches are...there may be more than one style) but haven't come up with anything definitive. Sure is fun looking, however.

Lucky
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

moonlight_vixen wrote:Josef has also asked me to mention that he has a particular fondness for Christian Dior. It seems I left that one out in my previous statement. I wonder how I could have forgotten that? :giggle:

And JIMS-Josef wanted me to tell you "Thank you, sweetheart, for supplying the visual aids."

:curtesy: Oh Josef honey..you are more than welcome...will I get a special treat tonight?? I hope...I hope. :devil:
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

While Mick had a cool style, Josef had the power style. Very sharp clothes, that hot vamp had. :thumbs:
*Christy*

Shenandora
Mortal

Post by Shenandora »

:thanks: all for telling me. I like the way he's dressed, whatever he wears looks great on him...but then it's because he looks great :-)

Return to “Josef Kostan”