Moonlight Q & A

Lucy
Ancient

Re: Moonlight Q & A

Post by Lucy »

Interesting how this was shot in the day....(no headlights on the autos) I love photography and the effects you can manipulate.

r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

The one with the cars in it was also flipped. Alex was really facing right. Having visited the building, that's the only way it fits. The construction site you can see was west of the building.
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

r1015bill wrote:The one with the cars in it was also flipped. Alex was really facing right. Having visited the building, that's the only way it fits. The construction site you can see was west of the building.
Right cause if he were facing out the way I was thinking you would see the Biltmore, wouldn't you?
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

I don't think that's the FoS, Lucy. It looks like a much more modern buidling.
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

librarian_7 wrote:I don't think that's the FoS, Lucy. It looks like a much more modern buidling.
I had always wondered where they had envisioned him. I have walked around that building umteen times and almost followed a car into the garage just to get into the lobby (when the lobby doors were locked) So....do any of our sleuths know where this was intended?
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

I'm not sure what you mean by "intended". Please forgive me if I'm repeating information here but I think this answers the question.

I know the photo was taken at the California Department of Transportation HQ (on the parking ramp) with all the other initial promo pictures. (All of the "reflecty" photos in the same post were taken there also as well as

and the shot that also included Guilermo and Carl as well as the main cast with all the red lines which I can't seem to find right now.)

TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE CREDIT has to go too myimmortal who put together a wonderful tour of Moonlight sites

http://www.mickstjohn.net/media/MoonlightTourLowres.pdf

From that, you'll learn that the California Department of Transportation is kitty-corner from where Gerald Stovsky ran over the doctor.

Return to “100% Moonlight”