Thank you Moonlight

SharonC
Logan's WoW nemesis

Thank you Moonlight

Post by SharonC »

I was having the most terrible day in work, mid way through the morning I had to head to the ladies before I slapped someone. I had barely managed to do a thing in my shift due to the phone constantly ringing and moaning right left and centre. My lunch hour came and I thought WHAT can I do to calm down. Took out my flashdrive which has all my ML epis on it and watched B.C., it was the most serine 42 minutes of the day and calmed me right down. I got to the end of my shift and almost ran out the office tonight. I am so grateful that even these few years on, my favourite vampire show still hits the spot I need it to.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Thank you Moonlight

Post by allegrita »

:hearts: :heart: :hearts: :heart: :hearts: :heart: :hearts:

I'm so sorry you had a crummy day, honey... but I'm really glad that Moonlight was able to make it a little better. We're pretty lucky to have our little show, aren't we? Not to mention each other. :ghug:
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Sharon

Totally agree. Do coworkers gain some sort of hidden knowledge of how to push our buttons? Seems like it, but in those moments we are so fortunate to be able to retreat into the Moonlight, where vampires are great guys and love conquers all.

And come here and talk to people like you and Alle who understand the power of a little Moonlight.

Hope you have a wonderful, restorative and peaceful weekend, Sweetie!

Jenna

:hug: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

Oh, Ladies...... do you ever think they are that way because they don't have Moonlight in their lives????

I really do not go door to door preaching the word of Mick St John..... but I feel it in my heart....

#1 The joy of 16 episodes that can brighten your day (Like yours, Sharon!)
#2 The soulful comfort of the music that can take you places when the images of the episodes can't.
#3 The friends we have made..... for over 5 years. :hug:

Return to “100% Moonlight”