Logan Griffen

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Logan Griffen

Post by cassysj »

I could relate a lot to Logan. Probably more than is healthy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was fascinated by him, and very curious as to when he was turned. My gut instinct with no canon backing at all was that he was turned sometime in the early 1970's. I figured he was old enough to be on his own from a sire.

I feel bad for Logan in that he doesn't have the Mick/Josef sexiness. I always felt Logan was very different from Rider. Even though Rider did not have classic good looks, he always seemed more experienced than Logan. Knew his way around the block and had discovered some of his own personal charms along the way. I feel Logan is still stuck with the self-esteem issues that probably plagued his life. But Logan does come thru in the end and I hope someday he really gets that.
eris
Sire

Re: Logan Griffen

Post by eris »

I could see Logan being a student at Cal Tech or UCLA during the early days of the technology boom. I think he was relatively young, too, but I could totally see him at fourteen sitting on the floor in front of his TV with an Atari playing Pong or Frogger.

(Castlevania!!!!)
LittleVamp

Post by LittleVamp »

I would not mind being Logans Freshie, he could fix any problem i have with my Computer in return. :thumbs:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

I loved Logan. He is so anti-vampire-vampire. A vampire slug. Sitting in his basement, but saving the day again and again. I cheered when he found Josh via his phone.
And being his freshie - as long as I don't have to compete with a cat... :drool:
m00nlight_babe
Fledgling

Post by m00nlight_babe »

I love Logan. Like Carol said, I'm too much like Logan for it to be healthy.
Banner by Me, please no snagging
RangerCM
Rogue vampire

Post by RangerCM »

Check out this behind the scenes shot from Sonata! It's posted on David's new website.
http://www.david-blue.com/Blue/Photo_Vi ... es.html#20
banner by Cprav
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Okay, I'm hiding under my desk now...I gathered up my courage, and send David (via a Myspace message) that backstory I wrote about Logan...guess I'll be waiting for the restraining order.

Lucky
RangerCM
Rogue vampire

Post by RangerCM »

:cheer: You go, girl! I know he'll be flattered.
banner by Cprav
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

I'll let you know if he gets back to me about it...

Lucky
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

librarian_7 wrote:Okay, I'm hiding under my desk now...I gathered up my courage, and send David (via a Myspace message) that backstory I wrote about Logan...guess I'll be waiting for the restraining order.

Lucky
Image I don't know about him, but I'm grinning from ear to ear!
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Ooh--Lucky, you have to let us know what he says!!! :yahoo:
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

I absolutely adore Logan! Wouldn't bring my cats near him though!! :whistle:

mitzie
Tam
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by Tam »

...playing Frogger
FROGGER!!! OMG I miss that game so much. I loved it. *cough* Sorry, :offtopic:
I think I may need to write a fic about Logan playing "Commander Keen" now...

I really like Logan. I liked him better than Reyder or Sam - Reyder tends to creep me out a little, and Sam is too anti-geek. Being considered the 'pc geek' at my last job and in the family, I feel very 'at home' in Logan's basement.

(I must include in this yet-to-be-written fic that if you are computer-savvy in whatever field, everyone you know always wants you to fix their printer or VCR, like the 2 are related?? No, I don't know why there's 'pc load letter' or 'paperjam' either. I code websites. A hammer is your best choice.)

I also wondered about his turning, and his age when he was turned. The 70s / early 80s seems very likely.
RangerCM
Rogue vampire

Post by RangerCM »

I saw an interview with David Blue where the he was asked about Logan's back story. He said he thought of Logan being a bit older than Mick (... the "I'll get to your request when I darn well please, and I expect payment up front, thank you very much" attitude) but that he was the type who was always intrigued by innovation and had managed to keep up nicely with the times, in terms of computers and gaming.

I don't know if the writers ever gave him a back story for the character, but I can see shades of this interpretation when I see how he plays Logan.
banner by Cprav
Tam
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by Tam »

Hey, I need your help :)

For the next issue of Fangtastic, I need a high-rez picture of Logan. I can screencap something, no problem, but I was wondering if there were ever any publicity shots made of him like there are of some other cast members? That would give me a much better quality.

Any pointers would be great!

Return to “Moonlight Supporting Characters”