Summer Overheats PG-13

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Summer Overheats PG-13

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any recognizable characters no copyright infringement is intended. I wrote this for a challenge at MLForever.

Summer 1984 Los Angeles

Mick opened the door to his new apartment and was surprised to see Josef sitting on his couch.

“What are you doing here?”

“Roxie let me.”

Mick sighed. “Roxie, what did I tell you about letting strange vampires in the apartment?”

The short brunette freshie came out and pouted. “Josef’s not strange. Everyone knows Josef Konstantine.

Josef smiled. “See everyone knows me.”

“Besides Mick you said not to let any strange female vampires in the apartment. You didn’t say anything about men.

Mick shrugged. She was probably right. “All right but new rules. You don’t let any vampires in unless I’m here and if any “break in”.. He glared at Josef. “You call me immediately.

“I promise, Stud.” She said seductively.

Josef suppressed the chuckle till the freshie sashayed out of the room. “Are we eating where we’re sleeping now?”

“I‘m getting divorced.. I can do what I want, when I want.” Mick said firmly.

“Sure you are. I didn’t come to talk about your sex life although if Roxie is any indication it has picked up.

“What do you want?” Mick groaned.

“I was wondering in celebration of your divorce if you’d like to come to the Olympics with me.”

“What do you have tickets for?”

“Men’s Basketball and Women’s Gymnastics.”

Mick was curious. “Women’s Gymnastics?’

“The freshies are getting a reward. If you want to come I can squeeze you and Roxie in.”

“That feels too much like a date.” Mick said seriously.

“Then don’t bring dinner, I’ll share one of mine.”

August 5th the two vampires watched the freshies “Ohhh and Ahhhh” over Mary Lou Retton. Mick noticed a beautiful brunette sitting on the other side of the stands. When he recognized her he was enraged.

“What is she doing here?” Mick growled.

Josef glared at him. “You’re about to drop fang, get it together.”

“What the hell is she doing here? How dare she flaunt a man in front of me? It's too soon to date.

Josef glanced over, this was vintage Coraline and he doubted this guy would last the night. “She’s watching gymnastics and playing with a Ken Doll. “Let it go.”

Mick seethed for the rest of the night. He didn’t even notice the freshies cheering when Mary Lou Retton won a gold medal.

Josef piled his girls in the limousine and shook his head as he saw Mick follow Coraline.. “Someday Mick you’ll cut your losses.”

The two vamps didn’t talk for five days but Mick did show up at the mansion to go to the Basketball game.

They argued over whether Michal Jordan or Patrick Ewing would make it in pro ball.

“Jordan is a once in a century athlete.” Josef said. “If I owned a team, I’d pay anything for him.”

“Ewing is outstanding. Jordan might burn out faster.”

They were both screaming when the U.S. won the gold.

Josef glanced at Mick He was much more relaxed than the last time he saw him.

Mick noticed the look and said below human hearing. “I’m back with Coraline. I know I said I was done with her but……

Josef waved him off. “Whatever makes you happy, Mick. I don’t judge.”
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Summer Overheats PG-13

Post by allegrita »

Ooooh, poor Mick. :Mickangel: He's still so hooked. But things are going to change soon... :chin:

I lived in LA during the 84 Olympics. In fact, my hubby and I participated in some of the Olympic Arts Festival events. It was a very cool year in Los Angeles. :hearts:
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

Carol, what a great (and timely) idea to bring the Olympics into your story. :hearts: I love seeing vampires participate in normal, 'human' activities.

Thank you! :flowers:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

I think Mick summed it up best himself.

He did say he was young and stupid back in the 80's when he dealt with Lee Jay.

Works here, too.
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Alle. That must have been so cool to be in an Olympic city. Mick is to attached to Cora

Marigold It is fun to see vamps in our world

Jen. You may have hit the nail on the head
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Mick just can't get away from her. Next time he tries, she will kidnap a little girl...

Return to “cassysj's Office”