MickBeth - Rapture

coco
Cleaner

MickBeth - Rapture

Post by coco »

Mick & Beth - Rapture by Anita Baker
Song requested by ferger1 :)

Unfortunately, YT wouldn't let me upload this one either due to the song choice.

Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/15433606

Hope you all enjoy :)
Last edited by coco on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
news
Fledgling

Re: MickBeth - Rapture

Post by news »

coco!!!! I've finally found you luv. Haven't had time to view through the vids, yet. I'm coming at ya, full steam ahead and soon! Ah...Anita Baker. I....LOVE....HER!! Thanks so very much for this video, one of my very favorites of yours. Thanks to ferger1 for the beautiful song selection.

A slow groove with a jazzy beat, that's always been her style. You've done a great job with the pics and the song together. I'm ol' skool like Mick, so, she just does it for me! :lol: ;) Gotta play catch up on all of your fabulous vids.

C-ya again really soon sweetpea, really soon. :D
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

coco, I particularly like the close-up edit of the rooftop kiss. Just lovely.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

news wrote:coco!!!! I've finally found you luv. Haven't had time to view through the vids, yet. I'm coming at ya, full steam ahead and soon! Ah...Anita Baker. I....LOVE....HER!! Thanks so very much for this video, one of my very favorites of yours. Thanks to ferger1 for the beautiful song selection.

A slow groove with a jazzy beat, that's always been her style. You've done a great job with the pics and the song together. I'm ol' skool like Mick, so, she just does it for me! :lol: ;) Gotta play catch up on all of your fabulous vids.

C-ya again really soon sweetpea, really soon. :D
news so glad you found me *hugs* but you know I'm always in the MB thread so go there first ;)
I know how much you love this one and I thank you for stopping by here to check it out again. Much love to news :D

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

redwinter101 wrote:coco, I particularly like the close-up edit of the rooftop kiss. Just lovely.

Red
Red I'll always find a place for that particular scene. It's my favourite so it must be included and especially in close up every once in a while ;)

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I love the way you expose me to new music. Like red I loved the rooftop kiss close up. As usual you pick wonderful clips
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

cassysj wrote:I love the way you expose me to new music. Like red I loved the rooftop kiss close up. As usual you pick wonderful clips
Any excuse to use the rooftop kiss in close up, Carol. :winky:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr

Return to “Coco's Fan Vids”