The Episode Music of Moonlight

Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

The Episode Music of Moonlight

Post by Lilly »

I want to thank JerseyGirl for allowing us to post her comprehensive list of the music of Moonlight.

We recognize the time and energy that went into this creating and maintaining this incredible resource, and we are grateful to her for sharing it with us. I fondly recall checking it every weekend after each new episode originally aired.

Should you stop by to gather her hard earned information from this site please be considerate and POST YOUR SOURCE.

Updated 12/20/2011 by Lilly

THE SONGS OF SEASON ONE MOONLIGHT

Official Promos

Save Me by Marc Lane and Greg Hatwell "Life of a Vampire" Ep 1 promo

Los Angeles by Sugarcult

Savin' Me by Nickelback

Heroes by Shinedown

How Do You Do? by Natasha Bedingfield (Meet Mick promo)

Taking Chances by Celine Dion

Get Your Way by Jamie Cullum (Arrested Development Promo)

Behind it All by Conte Conte (BMI label) played during the Fever Promo. Website: Behind it All

Song from the B.C. Promo... (still looking)

Losing You by Sia ... played during the The Ringer promo (maybe iTunes??)

Final Onslaught by the Action Machine ... played during the 12:04 promo...(probably not available)

Song from Fleur De Lis promo...(still looking)

Dream Catch Me by Newton Faulkner ...played in Love Lasts Forever promo ( available on Youtube)

Mercy by Duffy from the Did You Miss Me promo (Fated to Pretend)

When I'm Gone by Simple Plan ... played in promo for What's Left Behind and Sonata

The Pilot - No Such Thing as Vampires S1E1

My Immortal by Evanescence ... last scene with Beth and Coraline

Out of the Past S1E2

Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran ... Mick's flashback to the 80's

Forever and Ever Amen by 8mm ... last scene

Dr. Feelgood S1E3

Catch My Fall also known as 'In it For You' by The Elliots ..when the doc raids convenience store

You Know How also known as Easy As You're Waiting by Los Halos when the Doc's wife returns home

All The World by Fauxliage ..last scene. Website: Fauxliage

Fever S1E4

Vanished by Front Line Assembly ..at beginning and half way

Hot Shotz by Extreme Music (library source)

Just Like Everyone also known as "No Big Deal" by Saturn Missiles ..Mick gets Leni a drink at restaurant. Website: Broadjam

Into Dust by Mazzy Starr ..last scene

Arrested Development S1E5

Believe by The Bravery ..at beginning when vamp searches the computer

Paranoid Disease by Black Jack when the vamp meets up with Cherish at Greenes

All My Life by DJ Harry ..anniversary party

The Bird and the Worm by The Used ..rollercoaster scene

Sleep by Meiko ..last scene, as Beth follows Mick to the parking lot

B. C. S1E6

Double D by Chris Allen played during Beth's Fashion shoot

Bounce with Me by Kreesha Turner ..the fashion shoot Website: YouTube video

Hot Shotz by Extreme Music (music library) played during Beth's first visit to Valis

Fallout by Chad Gendason -featuring Johanna Boberg- --played when Beth walks up to meet Mick outside the club. Website: Chad's MySpace site or iTunes

Darker Side of Life by Edgard Jaude .. played inside Club Valis. Website: Edgard's Website

Let It Go by Fauxliage ..played in the best no sex shower scene that I think I've ever seen. lol. Website: Fauxliage

The Devil's Got A Holda Me by The Colour ..scene when Mick goes to destroy the warehouse and Lola. Website: YouTube video

Under by (the band) Under ..the last scene of the episode. Website: Under

The Ringer S1E7

The Collapse by Kill Hannah ..played at the beginning of the ep

The Mating Game by Bitter:Sweet .. played when Beth takes Morgaline to Mick's

Peaceful Palms by Five Alarm (music library) YouTube video

Club Date by FirstCom (music library) played during flashback to Mick first seeing Coraline

Click of Real Time Telepictures library

Ain't that Just like a Woman by Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five .. Mick collects evidence in Morgaline's apt.

Star Eyes as sung by Mel Torme ..flashback scene where Mick finds Coraline with another man.

Middle Did I Know Telepictures library

Kingdom by Dave Gahan .. played at the end of episode

12:04am S1E08

Drowning by The Stereophonics .. played during the execution scene. Available on iTunes.

Keep My Heart by Deep Sounds from the APM Music Library ..the pool song at the producers. 3/23/2009: Now available on iTunes.

One Destiny from the APM Music Library. Not currently available. played while Beth and Audrey talk about Josh

To Hell With the Devil by Jim Bianco ... played at the producers house.

Dark as Love by Melissa Ritter (Luscious Redhead) .. played in the scene when Beth finds the photos. Not available

Together by the Kin .. played in the last scene when Beth confronts Mick on the balcony.

Fleur de Lis S1E9

Dead End Street by Varano .. played when Mick and Beth are in the car outside Morgaline's apartment. Website: Varano

The Real Me by Melissa Ritter ... played when Mick and Coraline are at the restaurant

Mr. Self Destruct by Nine Inch Nails .. played in the 18th century flashback & while Beth looks for information

Wheeze Telepictures library

Pooh Popular Telepictures library

Troubled Water Telepictures library

New Things Telepictures library

Look After You by The Fray .. played as Mick/Coraline are walking away from the police and in the shower scene

Sleeping Beauty S1E10

Play My Rules from APM (library) Not currently available. played when Maureen asks Beth about Morgan You can hear it Here

Fa Fa Fa by Datarock

Hot Wax by Mandrew played during pokergame. listen here

XYZ by Stereoliza ...played when Josef was partying with his Freshies.

Dark of the Day also known as '13th Floor' as performed by Axel Steuerwald with Mere Mortals ...played when Beth and Mick ask Sam to locate the assassin.

Aurora by Lapush ...played at the end in the scene with Josef and Sarah, and then with Mick and Beth on the streets of NY. Website: Lapush Website

Love Lasts Forever S1E11

Promo song: Dream Catch Me by Newton Faulkner

Here Comes the Pain by Paul Trudeau ...played during push-ups & boxing

Looking Back by Anger Management .. played when Josh is going into parking garage

Calling You by Blue October .. played when Mick is sitting outside the BioLab contemplating whether to tell Beth his feelings. Their Website

La Rompe de la Discoteca by Baby Q .. played during the beginning of the birthday party

Las Mananitas by Martyn Laight .. played when Tejada is dancing with his daughter (you could listen to this track Here (track # 6)

Del Mareno by Julio Caesar Sanchez .. played at the end of the party

Dame Esa Cosa (Give Me That Thing) – Megatrax music library .. played when Mick is entering the bar & looking for Tejada (you could listen to it Here (the second track))

Subterfuge by Adam Hamilton .. played when Mick is in Tejada's office. Music Source Library. Listen Here

The Mortal Cure S1Ep12

Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus .. played at the beginning of the ep. Red Jumpsuit MS

School's Out by Alice Cooper .. played at Logan's place

Wrap Me In Dreams by Deep Sounds ..when Cynthia's in tub of ice

Quicksand Thievery by Natalie Walker ..played when Beth meets Celeste at the restaurant Here

Gone to My Head by Crawlspace ..when Mick talks with Joseph about the vampires

Ice Cream by New Young Pony Club .. played when Mick goes to meet Josef, when he's getting a massage

Goodbye by Jessica Lowndes .. when Beth is at Buzzwire checking her email from Josh.

All Fall Down by One Republic .. played when Mick is human.. eating and sleeping on couch.

Fated to Pretend S1Ep13

Shine by Andy Stochansky ...played during the opening sequence with Mick waking up. may be listened to and downloaded here. HERE

Mine All Mine (So Hungry) by Stasia Conger ...playing on Beth's Ipod. HERE

Calling Dr. Love by Kiss ...played during Logan's video game

Baby Boy Baby Girl by The Dark Romantics ...played when Mick is at Luis Perez's house. HERE

Price to be Paid by The Elliots (also known as Tell Us) ...played during the Mick chases Luis scene scene. Can be listened to HERE

Golden Ring Library disc X-cd 109 by Dweezil Zappa ...played when Logan was on the phone. Can be listened to HERE

Lucky by Bif Naked ...played during McBeth rooftop scene.

Click S1Ep14

Can't Stop by Maroon 5 (album: It Won't Be Soon Before Long) ...played during the car chase

Be My Girl by DL&Fx (album: In the Groove) ...Mick & Tierney at the cafe

About Me by Tamar Berk (album: Blue Scout) ...Buzzwire meeting

Smile For The Paparazzi by Cobra Starship ...played during the party on the ship

Feel It by FirstCom (album: HMo80Q) ...played when new Buzzwire chief is talking to Beth about Tierney's death

Boys & Girls by Mon Roe (album: pigFactory) ..played when Beth talks to Abbott. Listen HERE

Into The Ocean by Blue October (album: Foiled) ... played when Mick & Beth are contemplating the hit & run

Saving Josh by Trevor Morris ... played when Beth asks Mick what happens if a vampire is exposed. You can listen at his website. HERE

I Know Who You Could Be by Butcher Boy (album: Profit in Your Poetry) ... last scene with Talbot

What's Left Behind S1E15

Speakers by Sink to See ..... playing while Mick and Josef are talking about couches. Can be listened to here Sink to See

Soldier Boy by APM Music Library ....played during the flashback of Mick and Ray leaving for the war. Can be listened to HERE

Drag Strip by Telepictures Library ... played during the city overview after the opening credits

Time and Time Again APM Music Library ... played ?

The Nearness Of You by Glenn Miller ...... played during the end scene with Mick's picture

Sonata S1E16

Solar Seduction by Firstcom .... played at the Hearst party

Get Real by Firstcom ... played when Mick and Beth go looking for Hank.

Love Remains The Same by Gavin Rossdale ...playing when Mick & Beth dance.

An Other Way by Kosinus Music ...playing when Mick finds Josef & Simone celebrating. APM Music]

Lost Art by Mere Mortals ... playing when Mick questions Jackson.

GLS by Salme Dahlstrom ... song playing while Mick is shooting hoops

Kontrol by Witchman .... played when Mick is explaining the plan to break Emma out of jail

* Remember if the song does not give direction for listening or downloading, it can be found on iTunes. :mrgreen:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Re: The Episode Music of Moonlight

Post by moonlight_vixen »

Thanks for posting this Lilly! :mrgreen:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

Thanks, JerseyGirl. Thanks, Lilly.

It's a great list. :D
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
clair
Rogue vampire

Post by clair »

Thanks Lilly for posting these. :)

I have Lucky and Love Remains the Same on my playlist and every time either of them comes up I see Mick and Beth. I love that. I don't usually notice music but those two made me notice because they really added something to the scene. Plus those are two of my favorite scenes. M/B on the roof and in Beth's apartment at the end of Sonata.
ImageImageImage
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Thanks for posting these. I thought that I knew most of them, but there are a few I was unaware of. Must check those out and add to the i-pod.
news
Fledgling

Post by news »

Thanks so very much JG for creating this list. I've followed it and YOU from board to board, my dearest sweet friend! You're the best! :hearts: :hug: Thanks so very much Lilly for posting it here. ;)
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I've edited the first post. The "Meet Mick" promo song, "How Do You Do?" by Natasha Bedingfield, was somehow left off the list.
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

So many of the links have gone to "page no longer available"

Wish more of this music was available! I had 95% of it between iTunes and XXX, but the computer crashed and took my music with it....
XXX (a file sharing program) has been taken down so the obscure songs I had are gone with the wind. :hankie:

I hear one of these songs in a store or on the radio....and it brings it all back!
Last edited by allegrita on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: to remove name of file sharing site
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

I've been meaning to update this list for ages. Image

I just updated four of the obsolete links in the list above...

1.04 Fever: Just Like Everyone

1.13 Fated to Pretend: the song formerly listed as "So Hungry" is, in fact, called "Mine All Mine" and I've update the link. You can find it: Here

1.13 Fated to Pretend: Baby Boy Baby Girl

1.15 What's Left Behind: Speakers

I'll add more as time permits. :thumbs:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by PNWgal »

Lucy wrote:So many of the links have gone to "page no longer available"

Wish more of this music was available! I had 95% of it between iTunes and XXX, but the computer crashed and took my music with it....
XXX (a file sharing program) has been taken down so the obscure songs I had are gone with the wind. :hankie:

I hear one of these songs in a store or on the radio....and it brings it all back!

I feel your pain, Lucy. :comfort2:

One of these days, my ancient iPod is going to bite it, and I'm not going to be able to replace half the ML music I had because I got some of those songs from very obscure sources.
Last edited by allegrita on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Banner by the talented GuardianAngel

"It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - George Eliot

"The dogs may bark, but the caravan passes on." - old Arab proverb

"Do the best you can do. Love many. Trust few." - Jack Ingram
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

PNWgal wrote:
Lucy wrote:So many of the links have gone to "page no longer available"

I feel your pain, Lucy. :comfort2:

One of these days, my ancient iPod is going to bite it, and I'm not going to be able to replace half the ML music I had because I got some of those songs from very obscure sources.
Oh, please...it was this time last year that my iPod with 12,000 songs (all my ML playlists) was STOLEN..... I still ache.
Last edited by allegrita on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I don't want to go too far off topic here, but can't you sync your iPod with a computer using iTunes?!
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

:blushing: Oops! I'm sorry, everyone. I was in no way trying to implicate MLA in encouraging illegal downloading. I was simply trying to help Lucy find ML songs.

I have deleted my original posting so that it does not send the wrong idea.

My apologies,
Marigold
Last edited by Marigold on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Hi everyone,

I've edited out the names/URLs of a couple of file sharing sites from a few of the posts above. Please understand that MLA can't advocate the use of illegal file sharing sites by our members. If you make a personal choice to use a file sharing site, you should know in advance that there have been cases where people were prosecuted for copyright infringement for using this sort of site. Additionally, file sharing sites are a great place to pick up really bad viruses and Trojans, so please be aware of the risks.

Thanks!

Allegrita
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

I just discovered today that "Fallout" by Chad Gendason (featuring Johanna Boberg) is now available on iTunes. :teeth: It was used in B.C. when Beth was heading towards Club Valis

Here's the link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fallo ... =295470023
Lilly

My Fanfic Index

Return to “Moonlight Music”