When you hear Moonlight Music

librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Re: When you hear Moonlight Music

Post by librarian_7 »

Not only that, I saw that commercial right after H5-O the other night. All kinds of wrong.

Lucky
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

GuardianAngel wrote:
coco wrote:
Lilly wrote:Oh, coco, I can absolutely relate. :hug: All my great ideas come in the car, though. :snicker:
:giggle: I'll have to start carrying a note book with me and jot the ideas down. :wink:
Not if you're driving though, coco. :noway: Use your phone to record thoughts - most record now.

I hear Mercy all over lately. It's bittersweet.
No worries, GA. I don't have a car. :ysmile:

Gears of War - the video game commercial hated by Moonlight fans all around the world. :sigh:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

librarian_7 wrote:I think the worst pairing I've heard, was "Love Remains the Same" --for "The Biggest Loser."

Lately, I've heard "Mercy" being used for a couple of different things, most notably Samsung appliances.

Lucky
I agree.....AND they used it for the commercial for Nights in Rodanthe....and it wasn't even in the movie. I TRULY believe they KNEW it was in ML and they'd capture the ML audience.

Return to “Moonlight Music”