Wordle Art

A mosaic of Moonlight fan art
eris
Sire

Re: Wordle Art

Post by eris »

Interesting that Morgan is more prominent that Coraline.

And I like the positioning of Ancient, Josef, and friendship in that last one.
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

HotMicks, forgive me for saying you need to get sick more often... :giggle: These are splendid. Absolutely splendid.

On the last one, I really like "Because I love you" in the middle, and "beautiful" and "magic" next to each other.

Beautiful magic is such a great summary of Moonlight.

:smooch:

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

I finally got a little more time to play with this and came up with two takes on my Halloween challenge fic. They're very different, but each is appropriate in their own way. The first one is my favorite of the two showing Beth as the predominant figure, with Colleen her adopted daughter above her. Below her are Josef and Mick. I see this as fascinating as having a family (Colleen) was one path Beth could have chosen, or being turned and staying with Mick the other path....they go off in different directions. It's also fitting that Josef is the link between Beth and Mick, initially responsible for separating them, then ultimately for rejoining them. I also like the stark black and white of the image, reminiscent of life and death.

The second image again has Beth in the center, but in this image, her name is surrounded by the key people in her life (real or imagined) as well as the key words of mother and daughter. Also liked how 'Halloween' came out in pumpkin color in this one.

darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
choccyterri
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by choccyterri »

:hug: Hello lovelies! I have just found this thread HotMicks, and have to say that I've spent AGES playing in Wordle this afternoon! :teeth: You're right! It's properly addictive! :brow: So... I've been putting my favourite lyrics into the mix from the show, with the names of the characters, and think that some of the results are quite pretty. :heart: Hope it's okay to post them here. :flowers:

First Aurora...

Next Lucky Ones....

And finally Let it Go....

It was loads of fun! I love the way the words seem to group around the right character sometimes. :rose:

This may run on... :whistle:

“It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.”
― Marcus Aurelius.
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Terri -- what a wonderful idea to use the songs lyrics! These are inspired. :hug:

There such simplicity to "Let It Go" -- I love the way the words fell together there. :hearts:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

Ooh, I really love the first one... the colors, the informal font, the word placements (esp. Sarah still forever)... but "Lucky Ones" is one of my favorite songs, so I like that one too.

And yes, Wordles is totally addictive, which is why I've stayed away from it for awhile now. I finally understand those people who can sit at slot machines for hours, pulling that handle over and over. :rolling: That's me with Wordle... "push button" (repeat, ad nauseam) :dizzy:
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

HotMicks wrote: I finally understand those people who can sit at slot machines for hours, pulling that handle over and over. :rolling: That's me with Wordle... "push button" (repeat, ad nauseam) :dizzy:
What a perfect analogy! :snicker:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
choccyterri
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by choccyterri »

:rolling: I agree HotMicks! It was clicking and rearrange... click again. Font... click again, colour. I could have stayed in there for ages! ( It does however now have it's own tab on my browser, so I may never be seen again. :brow: ) And thank you so much for your lovely comments ladies... you know how I love the music from the show. :heart:

“It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.”
― Marcus Aurelius.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Terri, what a brilliant way to make Wordles! Leave it to you to think of doing them with the song lyrics. :rose: These are beautiful and they really seem to add extra meaning by grouping the words of the songs around the characters' names.

Thanks so much for rediscovering this thread - although I'm sure there are quite a few people whose families might not thank you... :snicker: I can hear it now: "Mooooommmmmmmm..." "Just another second, honey..." "But you said that an hour ago!" :winky:
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

Just good clean fun.
And wonderful to behold the work of others!
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

These are wonderful, Terri - you've picked colour combinations and fonts that are just beautiful. And I know exactly what you mean about the thrill of finding some words fitting together in the most perfect way.

Mick & lonely in Let It Go... :hankie:

I hope you continue making more.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
choccyterri
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by choccyterri »

:ghug: Aww, thanks lovelies! As it happens I had a few minutes spare today...( read an hour. :laugh: ) and did a couple more. I go back to work tomorrow, and think that that may be a good thing. :brow: I loved the way the words fell in these again, so simply.

So first we have... Love Remains the Same.

And next My Immortal... :heart: I loved the way the words grouped around the two couples in this one.... :flowers:

:hyper2: So that's my wordle fix for today!! Enjoy lovelies! :heart:

― Marcus Aurelius.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh, Terri, those are perfectly beautiful. The "Love Remains the Same" one is making me cry! Look at the way it says "Mick without Beth"... and "Beth lost forever"... :hankie: :hankie: :hankie: :hankie: :hankie: :hankie: :hankie:

And *sniffle* I love the color palettes you chose for them. :happysigh: Thank you! An hour very well spent, I'd say. :notworthy:
choccyterri
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by choccyterri »

:hearts: Oooh! So I thought today I'd have a play in wordle again. My favourite scene from the series. :happysigh: Like lots of people I'm sure :hearts: From Fated to Pretend. :flowers:

Enjoy lovelies. :heart:

― Marcus Aurelius.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Ohhhh... I love the plainness of the font, and the way all the really important words are clustered around Beth's name. You really have a touch with wordles, Terri! :rose:

Return to “The Studio”