M & C appreciation thread 1

redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: M & C appreciation thread 1

Post by redwinter101 »

I agree, Grace. Enthralled, thrilled, impassioned - mmm, a little like Mick whenever Coraline was around.....

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

redwinter101 wrote:I agree, Grace. Enthralled, thrilled, impassioned - mmm, a little like Mick whenever Coraline was around.....

Red

Oh I know... don't you just LOVE that?

I always actually liked that scene in The Ringer, at the end, when he's explaining his marriage and Cora's murder (well sorta 'splaining; he didn't totally come clean) to Beth and she asks him was he sorry that the Morgan in the graveyard wasn't Cora... and he starts to speak and then can't. He IS sorry. He wanted it to be her; in spite of himself, he was wanting it to be her.

And he had been so animated thru that whole ep... like his senses and insides were on overdrive... just short of hysterical. I LOVE that!

(I think Alex liked MickCora better than MickBeth... and why not? Better plot lines available and far more interesting personal dynamic.)
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

wpgrace wrote:I always actually liked that scene in The Ringer, at the end, when he's explaining his marriage and Cora's murder (well sorta 'splaining; he didn't totally come clean) to Beth and she asks him was he sorry that the Morgan in the graveyard wasn't Cora... and he starts to speak and then can't. He IS sorry. He wanted it to be her; in spite of himself, he was wanting it to be her.
And then at the end of that scene when he closes his eyes as Beth walks out the door. He couldn't lie. He DID want it to have been Coraline. He doesn't want to feel that way - but he does.

I felt so sorry for Beth in this scene; it's such a nightmare - the strength and pull of old love driving a wedge between them. Plus he was kinda cruel about the "have you ever had an intense affair" schtick. He was pretty much saying, you haven't lived, you haven't loved, so you know nothing. Harsh. True, but harsh nonetheless.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

redwinter101 wrote:
wpgrace wrote:I always actually liked that scene in The Ringer, at the end, when he's explaining his marriage and Cora's murder (well sorta 'splaining; he didn't totally come clean) to Beth and she asks him was he sorry that the Morgan in the graveyard wasn't Cora... and he starts to speak and then can't. He IS sorry. He wanted it to be her; in spite of himself, he was wanting it to be her.
And then at the end of that scene when he closes his eyes as Beth walks out the door. He couldn't lie. He DID want it to have been Coraline. He doesn't want to feel that way - but he does.

I felt so sorry for Beth in this scene; it's such a nightmare - the strength and pull of old love driving a wedge between them. Plus he was kinda cruel about the "have you ever had an intense affair" schtick. He was pretty much saying, you haven't lived, you haven't loved, so you know nothing. Harsh. True, but harsh nonetheless.

Red

Wellllll, poor guy was still in his Cora-induced frenzy... although he was trying mightily to get the perpetual cool back...

He also seemed a bit ticked at Beth that she didn't remember Cora or that night or him rescuing her... I think he was tired of carrying the secret and was feeling a bit like she wasn't trying hard enough... and I think she sensed his irk with her and could not fathom what the hell was wrong with him.

I felt sorry for Beth too... but that's Mick... he wasn't easy...

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Any pics for MickCora ladies?

Or thoughts?

Our MC thread had dropped off the radar... I hate it when that happens... :devil:

So does Coraline...

Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Just because grace asked so nicely ....

Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Thank you Lilly!!!!! :thanks:

Now, not to sound even more stoopid than usual... but is this from TMC? The scene in his loft?

I love that scene but this is such a close up I can't tell for sure...

mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

Beautiful shot, isn't it? That is indeed from TMC, just after he took the cure. I think it turned them on! :snicker: Didn't take much...elevator ride, surveillance...

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

mwj01 wrote:Beautiful shot, isn't it? That is indeed from TMC, just after he took the cure. I think it turned them on! :snicker: Didn't take much...elevator ride, surveillance...

There ya go!!! I agree... don't blame her at all... and I never blame him for anything... :devil:

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Don't forget our couple ladies.....

Cora needs love too!!!!

Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

A little evidence to support mwj01's theory...

Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

Post by jenstc2003 »

Bringing a little Valentine's cheer to the MickCora masses!
Jen

Mick's Synful One
Emerald
Sire

Post by Emerald »

Present for you guys :hug:

"Vampires are outside the realms of human constructed notions of sexuality"

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

Queen of the Jock (Josef/Mick) Shippers
mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

Wow! Thanks for the pretty presents! And Phee, those elevator pics are electric! :gasp:

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

mwj01 wrote:Wow! Thanks for the pretty presents! And Phee, those elevator pics are electric! :gasp:

Notice how he is ALWAYS looking at her... whatever pic, his eyes are always on Cora...

Return to “Mick & Coraline Appreciation”