What's next for Jason? Does anyone want to speculate?

Locked Jason threads are here.
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Re: What's next for Jason? Does anyone want to speculate?

Post by moonlight_vixen »

Katharine McPhee?? :roll: I'm not visualizing this..... :noway:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Well, one of the male leads for The Pink House has been cast -- and it isn't Jason.

TheFutonCritic reports that Michael Cassidy has won one of the roles: The FutonCritic: Breaking News

THE PINK HOUSE (NBC) - Michael Cassidy ("Privileged") has booked one of the lead roles on the comedy pilot, about "two Midwestern guys who move to Los Angeles and rent a house on the beach." He'll play one of them, either John "Fitz" Fitzgerald or Rob "Bernie" Burnett, both of whom are described as in their "twenties, handsome and in good shape." Katharine McPhee also stars in the Universal Media Studios-based half-hour, which was penned by Kenny Schwartz and Rick Weiner. Michael Lembeck is directing.

I'm not familiar with his work, but info can be found here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1746980/

Going on "look" alone, it seems unlikely that they would cast Jason as well. There's too much similarity, I think. :sigh:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

And playing a John Fitzgerald would have been such a great coincidence, right? Imagine Josef in another persona or alias... :snicker:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Well, it looks like the four principals in True Love have been cast, so this one's off the table... :sigh:

This is from TheFutonCritic -- http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=8566 ...

TRUE LOVE (CBS) - Jason Biggs ("My Best Friend's Girl"), Dan Fogler ("Balls of Fury") and Sarah Wright ("The Loop") have each landed roles in the comedy pilot, about a group of twentysomethings in New York looking for love. He'll play one of them, Henry Parr, a lawyer who's billed "Prince Charming" by the local papers after talking down a jumper from the top of the Empire State Building. Fogler then is set as Larry Meyer ("chubby, bearded, and looking miserable"), Henry's best-friend and co-worker. Rounding out the cast then is Wright as Tiffany McDermott ("very young, Playboy Playmate type"), the nanny of Ashley Austin Morris's character. Minka Kelly and Hal Williams also star in the half-hour, which Pamela Fryman is helming off a script by Matt Tarses. CBS Television Studios, FanFare Productions and Sony Pictures Television are producing.

At this point, I don't know what other roles are still open that might be a good fit. I've still got my fingers crossed :fingerscrossed: -- but there's not a lot of buzz. :no:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Well, darn it... :sigh:
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Oh, man... :sigh:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!
VAsusieQ18
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by VAsusieQ18 »

Maybe he'll have something to share when he's at the Con in Texas. :pray: :fingerscrossed:
Beautiful banner and avatar by sirensong!
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

I sure hope so, Susie! :fingerscrossed:

At this point I'd even settle for the name of the Disney video game he's voicing -- 'cuz my son has a birthday coming up. Yeah, that's is -- it's for my son. :whistle:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Lilly wrote:I sure hope so, Susie! :fingerscrossed:

At this point I'd even settle for the name of the Disney video game he's voicing -- 'cuz my son has a birthday coming up. Yeah, that's is -- it's for my son. :whistle:
Yeah, that's it. It's for your son... :whistle: ;)
Banner And Avatar By Me
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!

Return to “The Jason Archives”