What Are You, Mick St. John? [ch. 22] PG13

diane31
Fledgling

Re: What Are You, Mick St. John? [ch. 22] PG13

Post by diane31 »

NocturneInCMoll wrote:Thank you so much, Oldspa! I'm so glad you still enjoy them. Glad you like Josef and Carl & the Cleaner. I have fun writing them. :laugh:

I am planning to continue, I've just been busy lately. I did do a little bit of work on the next chapter recently, though!
Oh I'm so happy to read that-too! 'Cauz I was just wondering whether I should try and get the nerve to ask you about it!!! :blushing: :teeth: :blushing:
I know I must have said it before :whistle: but it is so much fun reading your story, especially all the Josef snarks lol! I SOOO loved the scene when Carl tries to confront him, and at the last moment Josef mentions the famous missing glass, showing how many steps ahead of him he is! And of course, Mick saving the night in the alley when Pollock attacks Carl. Isn't he just adorable when he plays superman! :snicker: :angel:
So... do you know the name of the Raven-haired vampiress?!? :chin:
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by NocturneInCMoll »

Thanks so much, Diane! Yeah, I realized only recently that this story hadn't been updated in like 5 months (whoops), so I made a concerted effort to work on the next chapter a little recently. I only made a tiny bit of progress, but progress is progress, right?

Anyway, glad you've been enjoying my Josef and the Pollock-Carl twist. Yes, I know the name of the raven-haired "Ms. Cleaner"--but poor Carl won't find out just yet. She won't appear again until Ch. 24 most likely. Maybe then... :laugh:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Uh oh - I'm all caught up now and this is soooo good. Now what will Beth say? I guess it's still hard to have Josh go down like this. Will she blame Mick for the vampire justice? And how will Carl manage to keep things under wrap without exposing himself to more scrutiny? I can't wait to find out. :flowers:
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Thanks so much, Francis! What will Beth say? She's probably rather conflicted, I suspect--we'll see what happens. Ditto with Carl now actively trying to steer an investigation towards a specific conclusion...
norsmyth
Kostan Industries intern

Post by norsmyth »

Oh, I'm loving this story! :yahoo: Found it on Sunday and finished reading it last night. I always liked Carl and I love the way you've used him with Josef and Ms.Cleaner! He's a smart cookie :thumbs: and instantly recognized how to stay alive in this situation. Look forward to seeing what comes next, glad you're updating again! :clapping:
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Thanks so much, Norsmyth! :biggrin: It's funny, I didn't originally intend for this story to be so much about Carl as it ended up being--it was more to be from the perspective of unknowing humans secretly investigating the vampires. Glad you enjoyed!
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Noc

Wonderful to see this fabulous story continue. Delighted that you found that wandering muse again. I here they do that from time to time. Glad he/she/it chose to come home.

Hope to see the next chapter soon. I will be lurking.....lurking.....

No pressure, but we all love this@@

...lurking.....lurking....

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Hi Jen--funny you should comment, as today I actually did do a tiny bit of work on the next chapter, having lately realized that it's been like half a year since I've updated... :blushing: I'll try and plug away at it and hopefully get something together soon.

Thanks so much for the encouragement! :flowers:
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

*cough* So, it's only been about 8 1/2 months since I last updated this story--I can't believe it's been that long! :blushing: --but anyway, I am happy to report that a draft of Chapter 23 is completed and has been sent to my beta (though I don't know what her schedule is like). So hopefully soon we'll be able to find out how Carl and Beth are handling Josh's death.
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

:hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2:

That's wonderful news!!!!

Red :rose: :rose:

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

How did I miss this chapter before???

Wonderful, wonderful chapter. Josh made the wrong decision. Well, several actually, and he paid for his inability to adjust to the realities of the situation.

Carl is doing a wonderful job.

Look forward to more!

Thanks!

Jenna

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Thanks, Red! :biggrin:

Jenna, I don't think you missed it--look a little higher up on the page! ;) But thanks for re-reading. I'll hopefully have the next chapter up soon.
BlueEyedMonster
Fledgling

Post by BlueEyedMonster »

Great reread love this story. Hope someday there is more.

Return to “What Are You, Mick St. John?”