Shannyn Previous roles

wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Re: Shannyn Previous roles

Post by wondergirl9847 »

I watched most of Devour recently (missed the beginning of it) for Jensen Ackles. It was okay, but I'm not a horror fan. The ending...was bizarre and I didn't care for it either. Jensen was hot...as usual, though. :thumbs: Shannyn was okay, better than in A Knight's Tale.
*Christy*

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Wristcutters A Love Story - It is a very dark comedy with what could be considered inappropriate subject matter so not everyone's cup of tea. It's about an alternate dimension where people who commit suicide wind up instead of heaven or hell. This dimension is a lot like Earth but there is no happiness there. The lead is this young man named Zia who goes looking for his former girlfriend when he finds out she killed herself shortly after he did. While searching he meets Mikal played by Shannyn and she is looking for the People In Charge to hear her case because she claims she did not kill herself but had an accidental overdose.

Zia finds his girlfriend and realizes she didn't really love him and her death had nothing to do with him and he's fallen in love with Mikal. Mikal finds the People in Charge or PIC and is sent back to Earth to wake up in the hospital room before she died. Because this is a romantic comedy (loosely) Zia is also sent back and they both wake up in the hospital at the same time.

It was much better then I thought it would be but it's definitely not for everyone.
m00nlight_babe
Fledgling

Post by m00nlight_babe »

Okay, I'll admit, I've seen 40 days and 40 nights and enjoyed it. Some parts did annoy me, but overall I liked it.

When Moonlight first came on and I saw Shannyn as Coraline, I was excited because I loved her role in FX's Dirt. The show wasn't too terribly popular and got canceled after two seasons. She was just in the first season. But I think she did a wonderful job.

I haven't seen A Knight's Tale yet. I bought it over a year ago and just haven't watched it yet. Want to see One Missed Call as well. Just haven't gotten around to finding it and watching it.

I just watched Catacombs a couple of days ago, simply for the fact it was horror and had Shannyn in it. It was interesting. I thought it was okay. It was very much an indie film, which can be good or bad. For this, it was sort of bad. Though I will admit, the part towards the end, I didn't really see coming. It was worth watching once.
Banner by Me, please no snagging
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I need to rent Dirt. I liked 40 Days and 40 Nights myself. I've seen it twice. I did enjoy One Missed Call but I'm a big horror fan.
m00nlight_babe
Fledgling

Post by m00nlight_babe »

I'm a huge horror fan. Its the main reason I even looked at Catacombs. It was one of the free on demand movies on my TV. I was searching the horror section and noticed it. When I saw Shannyn in it, I decided to watch.

I've been wanting to see One Missed Call since it came out. Just haven't gotten around to it. Probably need to take a trip to rent it.
Banner by Me, please no snagging
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

One Missed Call is on tonight on OuterMax at 8P
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

For those of you with HBO, A Knight's Tale is playing now thru 2/22/10

It is in HD and On Demand with the Comcast network.

Happy Shannyn Watching!

L
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I was recently checking her name on Swapadvd and a movie came up called The Heavy. Has anyone seen this? If so is she in it enough to be worth seeing?
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I recently rewatched the episode of Law & Order SVU she was in Doubt. The episode was really set up that you didn't know who to believe but I was furious with how they ended the episode
Spoiler:
The jury comes in with a verdict but they don't reveal it
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I hate it when they do that sort of thing!! :witsend:
Spoiler:
It's like cheating, I think... they couldn't decide, so they just didn't resolve it. :madface:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I'm on a list for some Hollywood Memorabilia auction houses and I got an alert about an auction. I'm not planning on bidding on this item but it was interesting to see a prop from One Missed Call

https://www.invaluable.com/auction-lot/ ... 97A441FA55

Return to “Past Projects”