You know you're a Moonlightaholic when...

Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

You know you're a Moonlightaholic when...

Post by Lilly »

I was just asked if we had a "You Know You're Addicted to Moonlight when..." thread here and I was surprised to discover that we apparently don't. I do remember seeing this on at least one other site and folks had a lot of fun with it.

So, Moonlightaholics -- what was you first clue? :snicker:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: You know you're a Moonlightaholic when...

Post by r1015bill »

Thanks for the thread, Lilly!

I've known for a long time that I'm addicted but I had a particular instance today that struck even me.

I was listening to a radio broadcast of Christmas stories (http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... d=17488106). Scott Simon was reading one that had a line something like "Joseph was standing apart from Jesus and Mary". What went through my mind upon hearing this in the oldest story in Christiandom? Jason Dohring as Josef, OF COURSE! He was looking an awful lot like when he heard Lola was dead.

Oh, I've got it bad...
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

That's really bad.

And yet, I can picture it so vividly..... :snicker: :blushing:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Speaking of...I was at the movie today, and there was someone in a bit part I recognized as someone who used to be on JAG. My first thought...Jason guest starred on JAG once. Which of course led to thoughts of Josef.

Lucky
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh, man... I guess the fact that I cried for two days when the show was canceled is a pretty good clue. And the fact that I played Beth on Facebook for a year and a half... and I'm still writing and reading fanfic... and every time I hear a Moonlight song, my heart beats faster... sigh...
AussieJo
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by AussieJo »

YKYA MLAholic when........
You still belong to the best fansites on the planet 2 years down the track.....AND LOVING IT!! :ghug:
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

You log on and answer these questions, read the fanfic, and respond to everyone in sight...all before checking your e-mail, cooking your breakfast (and your honeybun's breakfast), going to the bathroom on arising in the morning...
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

wollstonecraft61 wrote:You log on and answer these questions, read the fanfic, and respond to everyone in sight...all before checking your e-mail, cooking your breakfast (and your honeybun's breakfast), going to the bathroom on arising in the morning...
Before going to the bathroom????

I yield to your addiction! :notworthy: :notworthy: I can't match you there.
helloeeze
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by helloeeze »

Think about Moonlight every day practically. I think when I was on vacation without internet access in the middle of the Pacific Ocean I forgot about Moonlight for a few days. Aside from that, it's been a constant since the day I first sighted Mick. It is truly an addiction, too, because I can never seem to get any work done on my computer because I'm always indulging my ML/Mick obsession. I've burned lots of dinners, too, that I was half-heartedly making whilst talking about Mick, stayed up waaaaay to late making videos or watching the DVD, reading fanfic. I stayed up until 3:30 am making the last video. It is truly an addiction in the strongest form of the word. Sometimes I wish I didn't have it!!!! I have even threatened to unplug the internet from my laptop so I can actually get some work done!
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

The first clue - of many - was the night I called Mr. Phoenix "Mick". :blushing:

He was not amused, to put it mildly. :whistle: In my defense - coz heaven knows I need one - we were talking on the phone and I had been looking at MickPics at the time Mr. Phoenix called.

Possibly the biggest clue to my addiction is that I started a ML messageboard. :teeth:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Possibly the biggest clue to my addiction is that I started a ML messageboard. :teeth:
Yeah, Phee...... that's a pretty good indicator. :teeth: :thanks2: :thanks: :hug: :hearts:
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

allegrita wrote:
Yeah, Phee...... that's a pretty good indicator. :teeth: :thanks2: :thanks: :hug: :hearts:
Says one of the mods...who's on daily. And I know this because--I am, too.

Lucky
bank1115
Fledgling

Post by bank1115 »

Phooey I've got you all beat! Let's see: first you buy bus ads then you buy a website. :rolling: kays
Beautiful banner by Phoenix
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

bank1115 wrote:Phooey I've got you all beat! Let's see: first you buy bus ads then you buy a website. :rolling: kays
whoa!... that definitely beats MLA being the first site you log into after hooking up your brand new 27inch iMac.
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

bank1115 wrote:Phooey I've got you all beat! Let's see: first you buy bus ads then you buy a website. :rolling: kays
You win, kays. :notworthy: :flowers:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.

Return to “100% Moonlight”