Twelve Years in the Moonlight

Catmoon
Rogue vampire

Re: Twelve Years in the Moonlight

Post by Catmoon »

Luxe de Luxe wrote:Wow, 12 years... that really takes me back. The Moonlightiverse was my first and only fandom. God I can still remember those early heady days of several fan sites. It was was intense. I am so incredibly grateful to have found this site, and this fandom. The generosity of Alle keeps this place open and if I want to express my sincere gratitude for her time and effort in keeping this place running. If I could these would be real but they’re all I have so :flowers: :rose: :flowers: Thank you Alle. Thank you all of you for keeping the conversation going.

Luxe xxx
When Moonlight premiered and I found the boards, I had already spent two decades in fandom. I found it so interesting how the majority of the people here had never been into fandom before in their lives. Not sure what that says about the show (or the hotness of Alex?), :winky: but it's interesting.
Click here for link to my HB series story index

"I do whatever the Josef-muse tells me to do."
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Twelve Years in the Moonlight

Post by allegrita »

Thank you all so much for your kind words. :blushing: :ghug: This truly is a labor of love. Thanks to our amazing members, this board is home for a whole lot of history, and I am glad to be able to keep it going for all of us to enjoy. :heart:

Return to “Moonlight's Twelfth Anniversary - Sept. 28, 2019”