Things That Go Bump Ch 4 PG-13 Champagne Challenge 142

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Things That Go Bump Ch 4 PG-13 Champagne Challenge 142

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any recognizable characters no copyright infringement is intended.

Mick and Beth got off the elevator.

“Hopefully Josef will meet with George.” Mick said.

“He better.” Beth said. She could hear the giggling coming from the apartment. “They're playing more games.”

Mick opened the door and there was Josef with two freshies on his lap, one at his feet and another giving him a neck rub.

Beth sighed. “I thought they were going to keep their clothes on.”

Josef shrugged. “Mick wasn’t home and they aren’t naked.”

“They might as well be.” Beth grumbled.

His Head Freshie Tangie clapped her hands. “Ladies, put on nighties, ones that cover your cheeks.”

Josef playfully tugged Tangie’s hair. “I don’t think I let them wear clothes like that.”

Tangie smiled. “We had to buy some or Beth is going to kick us out.”

“Beth are you a prude?” Josef teased.

Beth glared. “Of course not, I just think everyone will be more comfortable in their own beds.

Josef snapped his fingers. “Tangie, take everyone upstairs and stay there until called.

All the freshies obediently followed Tangie and a television started to blast so they couldn't hear the vampires talk

“What did you find out?” Josef asked.

“One of the mediums seems legit.” Mick said. “I had several spirits and Josh also made an appearance..”

“Are you sure he just didn’t do a background check on the two of you?”

“He seemed to know that I wasn’t…..human. He won’t go to your house, but he will meet with you. He said if it’s a ghost he’ll want to talk.”

Josef shrugged. “All right. I want to know why he only bothers the freshies. The maids haven’t heard anything. I brought my interior decorator over and nothing….secretaries,,,,not a peep. I brought Delancy back to the house today and he punched a hole in the wall.

Beth nodded. “He’s trying to starve you.”

“That’s what I thought. I had take out in the office and nothing happened. I had Angel come to the house and fed from her and not a peep.”

“Maybe she just didn’t say anything.” Mick said.

“No. I told her my exclusives were upstairs being punished and she should tell me if she heard any crying or tantrums. She would have told me if she heard a pin drop.

Beth chewed her lip. “Can I go to your house?”

‘NO.” Mick snapped.

“She met Whitley.” Josef said. “She might confuse him.”

Mick refused. “He attacked Tangie. I won’t put Beth in danger.”

Beth’s eyes sparkled. “Mick, I’m not afraid of an old man‘s ghost.”

“Beth, I can’t protect you from him.”

“Don’t you want to know if he reacts to me?” Beth was getting excited. "I wonder why he’s hiding from Josef’s support staff . I’m not a freshie, let’s find out if he recognizes me.”

Josef and Mick exchanged looks. “You don’t have to do it Beth. I’ll meet with George if you think he’s the real deal and he can be my Ghostbuster.”

Beth rolled her eyes. “Can’t two strong vampires protect me from a ninety year old man?

Mick sighed. Beth would never stay in the car.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Things That Go Bump Ch 4 PG-13 Champagne Challenge 142

Post by allegrita »

Maaan--Josef really knows how to make himself right at home, doesn't he? :rolling: I hope for Mick and Beth's sakes that the ghost situation gets solved pretty soon. Beth's suggestion is interesting, but I worry that she might be getting herself into a very scary situation, one the vamps can't help her with. :nails: I hope the medium can help! :fingerscrossed:
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

I wonder how Whitley is going to react to Beth... :chair:

Hopefully between Beth and George, they'll be able to get rid of him. I think Josef and the freshies are starting to overstay their welcome. :laugh:

Thank you! :flowers:

:ghosty:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Josef is willing to go see George, so that's good. :yes:

Beth wants to "meet" Whitley's ghost. That's not so good. :no:

Love the story! :twothumbs:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I definitely see Josef making himself very comfortable in Mick's home. This is tricky for the vamps
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Josef has enemies beyond life. I wonder if Whitley thinks Sarah was/is a freshie and that's why he's so angry about them.

Return to “Things That Go Bump”