Affairs of the Heart -Chapter 10 COMPLETE PG (Challenge 140)

maggatha3
Ancient

Re: Affairs of the Heart -Chapter 10 COMPLETE PG (Challenge

Post by maggatha3 »

That was absolutely really great drama! I loved every bit of it, the characters so in canon, the feelings so intense yet real! It could have been an amazing Crossover episode!! :clapping: :clapping:

I am sharing this story with a friend who loves Hawaii 50 and hoping to bring her over to the Moonlight world! A job well done, an amazing answer to the challenge, DSR!!! :flowers: :flowers:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

maggatha3 wrote:That was absolutely really great drama! I loved every bit of it, the characters so in canon, the feelings so intense yet real! It could have been an amazing Crossover episode!! :clapping: :clapping:

I am sharing this story with a friend who loves Hawaii 50 and hoping to bring her over to the Moonlight world! A job well done, an amazing answer to the challenge, DSR!!! :flowers: :flowers:
Thanks, Tula :hug: I'm glad you enjoyed the story so much and I hope your friend does, too!!
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

That was a perfect ending. Loose ends were tied, and more secrets revealed. The whole heroes and monsters thing - terrific. You have all of these characters spot on and this was an amazing story. I loved it!

So glad you decided to continue it! It was great getting immersed in a "new" ML fic, especially a ML crossover with the H50 team.

Well done! :twothumbs:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Well darn it, I reread the whole thing! :teeth: And it was just as satisfying this time as it was the first. :notworthy:
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

allegrita wrote:Well darn it, I reread the whole thing! :teeth: And it was just as satisfying this time as it was the first. :notworthy:
Thanks, alle :hug: Glad it still was fun the second time around!!
darkstarrising
View My Fanfic Index

darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

MickLifeCrisis wrote:That was a perfect ending. Loose ends were tied, and more secrets revealed. The whole heroes and monsters thing - terrific. You have all of these characters spot on and this was an amazing story. I loved it!

So glad you decided to continue it! It was great getting immersed in a "new" ML fic, especially a ML crossover with the H50 team.

Well done! :twothumbs:
Thanks, MLC :hug: Glad you enjoyed it. The resemblance between Mick and Steve may be more than skin deep - both men have done things they regret, yet now work to help others.
darkstarrising
View My Fanfic Index

reinbeau
Mortal

Post by reinbeau »

FANTABULOUS!!! :cheer: :heart: :cheering:

Looks like I am going to have to read a couple more of your stories to my husband. :friends:

Still so many questions to be asked and answered about Mick and Steve. So many ways this can go. I will be looking forward to the next story in this line! :howdy:
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

reinbeau wrote:FANTABULOUS!!! :cheer: :heart: :cheering:

Looks like I am going to have to read a couple more of your stories to my husband. :friends:

Still so many questions to be asked and answered about Mick and Steve. So many ways this can go. I will be looking forward to the next story in this line! :howdy:
Thanks, reinbeau :hug: Your husband likes them, too?! Glad you enjoyed this one and I hope you enjoy the next one as well.
darkstarrising
View My Fanfic Index

MoonMarg
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MoonMarg »

Thanks for the fabulous read Darkstarrising. :clapping:

It got me thinking about Beth & Steve. It surely must have crossed Beth's mind what it would be like to be with Steve. I mean their appearance is identical so the physical attraction would already be there. And Steve is human so they could have babies and live a normal human life. It would be tempting. :whistle: it's funny I can find similarities between vampire Mick and Steve. But human Mick and Steve - very different( although both were in the armed forces).
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

MoonMarg wrote:Thanks for the fabulous read Darkstarrising. :clapping:

It got me thinking about Beth & Steve. It surely must have crossed Beth's mind what it would be like to be with Steve. I mean their appearance is identical so the physical attraction would already be there. And Steve is human so they could have babies and live a normal human life. It would be tempting. :whistle: it's funny I can find similarities between vampire Mick and Steve. But human Mick and Steve - very different( although both were in the armed forces).
Thanks, MoonMarg Glad you enjoyed it!! Agreed - human Mick and Steve have little in common, but vampire Mick and Steve do share some similarities. It's like Josef said...Steve would make a helluva vampire. :devil:
darkstarrising
View My Fanfic Index

Return to “Affairs of the Heart”