Fitting In . PG.

A place for choccyterri's G to PG-13 stories
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Fitting In . PG.

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

How did I ever not read this before??? :blushing: I love it; it's perfect! I agree with all the comments above, too. :yes:

And this:
‘Perpetual coolness is the Vampire’s curse,’ he says, and I’m giggling like a teenager. How does he do that?
had ME giggling like a teenager! So Beth!

Thank you choccyterri, and thanks Alle for bumping it!
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

I think we all remember that glorious scene in the alley! Wonderful story from Beth's POV!! And Mick definitely belongs to the night!
choccyterri
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by choccyterri »

:ghug: Ahh, seeing this has made me remember how much I loved this little scene! :hearts: Thank you again ladies for your comments. There may be more of this story to tell Alle, you're right! Time to get out my DVD I believe.... :brow:

“It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.”
― Marcus Aurelius.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Popping in to reread this favorite story. :hearts: Poor Beth, babbling like an idiot when all she wants is to fit in with Mick's perpetual coolness. :laugh: But then again, he was a goofy idiot in Click, and she was totally cool (even after the car hit Mick!)... once again, they seem to alternate saving each other, being goofy and uncool, doing catastrophically dumb things that nearly get them killed... :snicker: good thing they have each other to watch out for them! :hug: :heart: They really do make a good team. :yes:

Return to “choccyterri's Office”