What're They Doing TODAY?

HotMicks
Ancient

Re: What're They Doing TODAY?

Post by HotMicks »

I been writin' all day long :mdrama: (other than being here :roll: ), so my little pea brain can't think of anything else right now.

But I do have one:

Josh goes back in a time machine (Harry thought of that :snicker: ) and finally figures out his "open sesame" phrase: "Don't shoot me!" and lives happily ever after (but not with Beth, sorry bub :no: ). :rolling:

And thanks everyone. This thread is delightful! :hearts: :heart:
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

:snicker: It's been a hoot!

Thank you one and all for playing! :hearts:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

G bought an old school Movie Theater with red velvet drapes trimmed in gold fringe...you know the one with screen side private boxes and a balcony. He uses real butter on the popcorn because chemicals are just so annoying.... Beth likes to make out with Mick on Monday's 40's nights... :2eyes: . Who'd have thought that real butter comes thru in her blood?

Carl is still eating from the street wagon...it hasn't killed him yet.

Coraline/Morgan has released her 3rd coffee table book, "Children of the Night", images of the wild life on Hollywood Blvd around Musso and Frank's. When she and Cynthia aren't following The Indigo Girls they are playing around in the green house working on that proprietary blend of botanicals for a French Cosmetic Company.

Beth completed her JD and slid into Ben Talbot's position. She keeps her eyes wide open all the time and performs many valuable services for The Tribe while her department has unprecedented conviction rates.

Mick....well....Mick is still our PI guy. Thanks to Josef he's overcome his reluctance to get horizontal with Beth. In fact Josef doesn't stand NEAR anything in the fortress of style...delicate sensibilities you know.

And Josef.....well....Josef is about to recreate himself in another city because Sarah has snapped out of that pesky coma-like state and their behavior can only be described as Mad Men meets Moonlight. He's ushering her into the 21 century and she's entertaining him with 1950's lingerie.

Mick still waffles on the turning......yet Beth can get extremely persuasive....and my money is on Beth next year.
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

:coffee:

Love it, Lucy! :clapping:
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

:notworthy: Thanks, perhaps some of it will percolate into some fanfic..... :whistle:
HotMicks wrote::coffee:

Love it, Lucy! :clapping:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Every one of these scenarios is wonderful. What talented members we have! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

wpgrace wrote::snicker: It's been a hoot!

Thank you one and all for playing! :hearts:
It has indeed. And thank you, honey, for such a wonderful thread.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson

Return to “Moonlight's Fourth Anniversary - Sept. 28, 2011”