Ella713
Courtesan

Seduction by Ella713 Rated PG

Post by Ella713 »

Moonlight Fan fiction
Seduction
By Ella713
Rated PG

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Brittany Hayes returns to wreck havoc on the relationships of everyone she meets.

Brittany Hayes wasn’t a bad person per se, but simply a spoiled person. There was nothing in life that she felt wasn’t entitled to. Whether it be dress, a job or a man. Her father Spencer Hayes was the President of Pacific Cable. He had indulged his daughter daily with whatever her heart desired. But what Brittany really needed was for her father to be around. To spend time with her and that was something Spencer never did.
Brittany had gotten married after college to a very nice man who bored her to tears, and after they were divorced, she couldn’t recall why she had ever agreed to marry him at all.
Something happened to her in high school, but she had no idea what. It was the letter she received about her upcoming High School reunion that triggered the memories. She pulled out her year book and saw a photo. Gabriel St. John. That name sounded so familiar. She tried calling her old high school friend Marcy Keller but found out that she had moved to London with her husband.

She would go to the reunion and meet this Gabriel St. John. Who knows what could come of it.

Zoe squealed when she opened the envelope.
“Hon, how would you like to go back to school?” she asked waving the flyer in front of her.
Gabriel looked up at his wife amused as always.
“Why on earth would I ever want to go back to school?” he joked.
“No, not go back to school silly, but go to your high school reunion?” she said rolling her eyes.
“Really. Has it been that long?”
“Yes it has. So are we going? Say yes! It'll be fun to see the old gang” she said with a smile.
“I don’t see why not. When is it?” Zoe looked at the invitation inside the envelope.
“Next month. June 18th”
“If nothing comes up at work….sure why not” Gabriel said looking back down at his work.

Brittany went inside almost every shop on Rodeo Drive trying to find the perfect dress to wear to the reunion. Then she saw it. The jersey knit black wrap dress was simple in its design, but the deep v neckline was dramatic and sexy. That would be the dress she wore. She could see the look on the other women’s faces as they clutched their husbands tightly. This would be fun!
jen
Cleaner

Re: Seduction by Ella713 Rated PG

Post by jen »

We all know the type. If you try to be nice to them, they walk all over you because they think that it is their due. You ignore them and that drives them nuts. NO ONE in their universe ignores them EVER and they will assume you mean it as a personal insult!

Best thing to do is...

RUN!!!!!!!

Don't go, Gabriel!

...unless you are going to do another mental 'whammy' and turn her into Mary Poppins. That would be 'practically perfect in every way' :snicker:

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

“What’s that?” Nicole asked seeing the expression on Brian’s face.
“It’s an invitation to the Harvard Westlake Prep High School reunion” Brian replied.
“So? Are you going?”
“I would rather be staked and left in Death Valley” Brian said remembering the way most them treated him in junior high.
“That bad huh?”
“Nic you have no idea”
“Well how amazing would it be to stroll in there now as the CFO of Kostan Industries? I bet you anything, no one in that entire school has accomplished what you have” Brian thought about what Nicole was saying. It would be something to see everyone having to eat their words.
“Alright, I’ll go. But you’re coming with me” he said putting his arms around her.
“I wouldn’t have it any other way” Nicole smiled up at him.

The Kyoto Grand Hotel was in the heart of downtown Los Angeles and Brittany walked in as if she owned it. The black dress looked amazing on her and when she walked into the ballroom where the reunion was being held, every man in the hall turned her way.
“Oh my god!” she heard a voice yell out. “Brittany! Brittany Hayes!.” Brittany turned and saw Page O’Neil coming her way.
“Page. How nice to see you” Brittany said looking around the room.
“Hard to believe it’s been 10 years huh?” Page said.
“It’s definitely hard to believe. So who’s all here?” Brittany asked knowing that Page ever the gossip would tell all in a matter of minutes.
“Well, Franklin Carver is here with is trophy wife. But I guess when you play in the NFL that sort are a dime a dozen. Kyle is here without a wife or a girlfriend if you know what I mean……” Brittany kind of tuned her out because she was giving her a complete bio of everyone in the school. “Oh and Gabriel St. John and his wife Zoe. He’s an attorney at Danvers Mitchell and Roy!” Page said pausing to take a sip of her wine.
“Gabriel St. John……I’m not sure I remember him” Brittany said.
“Brittany, you only kissed him at Dylan’s swim team party!” Page said confused as to why Brittany didn’t remember kissing the most handsome boy in school!
“Oh!” Brittany said trying to remember. “It was all so long ago”
“But the real surprise is Brian Petzer! You remember him? He was Gabriel’s best friend”
“Now him I remember” Brittany said.
“Well he’s the CFO of Kostan Industries! I mean as in Josef Kostan!” Page said lowering her voice as she said the name.
“You’re kidding?” Brittany said suddenly becoming very interested in Brian Petzer.
“Nope. And he grew up sexy as hell!” Page said then walked off when she saw someone else she wanted to report to. Brittany went to the bar and asked for a glass of champagne.

Brian was surrounded. Joshua and Taylor Bradshaw were two of the meanest boys enrolled at Harvard Westlake Prep. They made his junior high life a living hell. And here they were standing in front of him making polite conversation.
“I hope all that stuff we did in school is just water under the bridge Brian?” he asked. “We were just having a little fun is all”
“It was a long time ago” Brian said stiffly. Taylor walked a little closer to Brian.
“You know, if Kostan Industries is looking for someone with a strong business background, I’d like talk to you later” Taylor was saying.
Brian almost laughed out loud.

Gabriel and Zoe were talking to Franklin and his wife Monica when Page walked towards them.
“You know I just can’t believe that you two are still together!” she said in surprise.
“How nice to see you Page” Zoe said stiffly
“You better hang on to that husband of yours Zoë. Brittany Hayes is here” Page said touching Zoe’s arm in a confidential way.
“You better hang on to your own” Zoe said and pointed across the room, where Page’s husband was enjoying a very close and very intimate exchange with Brittany herself. Page sat her drink on the table walked very quickly across the room.
“You handled that beautifully” Gabriel whispered in her ear.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Brittany thinks she is the shark in the guppy pond. Little does she know that she is outclassed and outgunned.

This is going to be sad.

However, the experience may make her a better person.

Here's hoping@
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Nicole walked over to Zoe.
“I knew there was a reason why I avoided shindigs like this in the past” Nicole said with grimace.
“I know. I’m beginning to think that maybe taking a stroll down memory lane wasn’t such a good idea” Zoe replied still watching the “Brittany loves attention show” across the room. Nicole followed her eyes.
“Who’s that?”
“That is Brittany Hayes. She was the party girl of the school” Zoe explained.
“Say no more” Nicole said with grin “She was tramp of Harvard Westlake Prep”
“Yep. It’s amazing that she hasn’t changed. Gabe did a mind thing on her, but I guess it didn’t work. I mean look at her. First she was all over Page O’Neil’s husband, now she’s chatting up Deb Johnson’s husband”
“Some women need constant male attention. Maybe daddy didn’t buy her that pony when she was a girl” Nicole joked.
“I never thought I would say this, but I feel sorry for the men of Los Angeles” Zoe said taking a small sip of her wine.

Brian excused himself from the company of Taylor and Joshua and was headed to the bar to get another club soda. Brittany saw her chance and sashayed over to corner him.
“Brian Petzer!” she said to him. Brian looked at the woman in the daring black dress.
“Brittany Hayes. How are you?” he asked politely.
“I’m doing well Brian. Thanks for asking. So how’s life been treating you?”
“Very well. And yourself?”
“I can’t complain really.” Brittany said. She wasn’t used to being asked questions about herself. Usually men talked at great lengths and she would listen and smile. “I saw you talking to the Bradshaw brothers. I thought they’d be in prison by now” she joked.
Brian gave her a small smile.
“Well, the night is still young” he said. Brittany began to laugh.
Brian looked down at the woman he had never liked before. In high school he felt like she was a sneaky manipulative tart. And he really never cared for the games she played in her efforts to obtain a certain boy. Like that kissing stunt she pulled on Gabriel. But right now, he rather liked her. And anyone who thought the Bradshaw’s should be in prison went to the head of the class in his opinion.

Zoe watched Brittany carefully. She was being a little too familiar with Brian. Zoe glanced at Nicole who was talking to a woman that Zoe didn’t recognize. She walked over to Gabriel and softly grabbed his hand.
“Is this something we should be concerned about?” she said motioning him in Brian’s direction. Gabriel looked over for a moment.
“I don’t think so honey. Brian always thought that Brittany was a little too loose. Anyway, he would never do that to Nic” he said.
“What about the whole Nosferatu thing?”
“Honestly, I think that stuff died along with Dragos.” Gabriel said shrugging his shoulders.
“Ok” Zoe said, but she still kept watchful eyes and ears on Brittany.

Brittany was enjoying herself. She had managed in a little over an hour, to make every woman at the reunion angry and jealous. But there looked to be one she had missed. She spied Zoe and Gabriel from across the room and walked slowly over towards them. Gabriel saw her coming and whispered in Zoe’s ear.
“Try to be nice”
But Zoe had no intention of being nice to this woman.
“Hello. You’re Zoe Reynolds right?” Brittany said offering her hand. Zoe said nothing and simply stared at the woman. Gabriel stepped in.
“Yes. And I’m Gabriel St. John” he said taking her hand. “Great to see you again”
“You know…its odd because I thought I knew everyone who was in my graduating class, so how come I don’t remember you?” She said looking at the beautiful man in front of her.
“Maybe it’s because Gabriel was only boy in school you didn’t sleep with” Zoe said with smile.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Meow! and the claws come out.

Brittany needs a refresher of the mind whammy Gabriel did on her back in high school You know, it is interesting that Ted was changed and stayed that way whereas Brittany reverted to her old ways. I hope Ted's new personality and behavior will hold. He is a genuinely nice guy now and I'd hate to see him regress.

Wonder how Brittany will respond to Zoe!
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

“Zoe!” Gabriel gasped. Zoe turned and walked away. “Brittany, I’m very sorry for Zoe’s outburst” Brittany lips curved into a slow smile.
“That’s quite alright. I know that some women feel threatened by me.” She said watching Zoe storm off.
“So Brittany, where’s your husband?” Gabriel asked.
“I’m not married” She said seductively.
“I’m sorry. I thought you were.”
“Well I was, but one day I just woke up and didn’t know why I had married him. When something like that happens….well, divorce was the only option”
“I’m sorry.” Gabriel said.
“I’m not. Believe me!” Brittany turned to glance over at Brian Petzer but saw that he was gone. But there was still fun to be had. “Well, it was nice meeting you Gabriel. I think I’m going to head home” she said and walked away. Gabriel studied the woman as she walked off. For some reason the mind suggestion he planted had worn off.

“Well, you spent an awful lot of time talking to the school tramp” Nicole said once they were home.
“I assume you’re speaking of Brittany Hayes” Brian said taking off his jacket.
“Yes. Zoe told me all about her”
“Zoe has very unpleasant memories of Brittany”
“And just what are your memories?” Nicole asked her hands on her hips.
“She flirted with me in an attempt to get information about Gabriel” Brian said simply.
“So tonight was all to get info on Gabe?”
“No. Tonight she flirted with me because she wanted to have sex with me”
“And did you want to have sex with her?” Nicole asked raising her voice for the first time since they had met.
“Yes” Brian answered truthfully.
Nicole stared at him for a moment not saying anything. Then she grabbed her handbag and he keys and walked out of the condo slamming the door behind her.

Brian stood there confused by what had transpired. Perhaps he should have told her that he had no intention of having sex with Brittany, but he was a man. And wanting to have sex was a huge part of his genetic make up.

“Did you have to be so mean to her?” Gabriel asked.
“Mean to her?! After what she tried to do, she should be happy I didn’t drain her right there on the spot!” Zoe yelled.
“Zoe…” Gabriel tried to say.
“Zoe nothing! Did you see her tonight? First she was flirting with Page’s husband, and then she set her sights on Brian! Whatever thought you placed in her head in high school is obviously not working anymore!”

Zoe yelled and left the room for her office. Gabriel held his head down.
How could one woman make so much trouble in so little time? He thought quietly. Something would have to be done about Brittany hayes.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Now they are both in the dog house. :snicker:
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Brian met with Gabriel the next day to talk about the reunion.
“Did you and Nicole have a good time?” Gabriel asked.
“No. She was upset because Brittany Hayes wants to have sex me” He replied. Gabriel looked at his best friend.
“How did Nicole know that?”
“I told her” Brian said with a shrug. Gabriel closed his eyes.
“Brian, you can’t tell women things like that. Ever!”
“It was the truth”
“That doesn’t matter. What happened?”
“Zoe told her what Brittany was like in high school, and Nicole saw me talking to her and formed the conclusion that I wanted to have sex with her”
“Ok, so you told her no, but she was still jealous?”
“I told her yes”
Gabriel looked at his friend in disbelief.
“What! You told her you wanted to have sex with Brittany?”
“Of course” Brain said
“Oh brother. You really screwed up” Gabriel said putting his head in his hands.
“I told her the truth. I did not however tell her that I would. I would never have sex with Brittany, but as a man, of course I want to have sex with her. She’s very attractive”
Gabriel kept shaking his head.
“How is it that you can be so brilliant when it comes to money and so stupid when it comes to your wife?”
“Because money doesn’t ask me if I want to have sex with it” Brian said.
“Well Zoe bit my head off for simply being nice to Brittany. She’s not talking to me”
“I think it is time for Brittany Hays to leave town” Brian said finally and Gabriel couldn’t have agreed more.

Page O’Neil was furious. Her husband got a call last night and he told her that he had to run back to the office. That it was an emergency. He stayed out all night! He had never done that before. Repeated calls to his cell phone were not answered. She called once more.
“Hello” She heard him say.
“Doug! Where have you been? And why haven’t you picked up your phone?” She screamed.
“Baby, I’m sorry. I got so wrapped up in work, I turned my phone off so I could finish it. I fell asleep at my desk” he said.
“Well next time, call me. You had me worried all night!”
“I will. I promise. Listen, I got grab some coffee and get back to work. I’ll see you after work”

When Doug hung up the phone he laid back down under the covers.
“Who was that?” Brittany asked innocently.
“Page.” He said absently rubbing her shoulder.
“I’m sorry I kept you away from home Dougie, but I do love being bad” she teased and kissed him until Page was forgotten.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

:rolling: :rolling:

When it comes to great lines, this one is fabulous!
“How is it that you can be so brilliant when it comes to money and so stupid when it comes to your wife?”
“Because money doesn’t ask me if I want to have sex with it” Brian said.
Brian, if ANYONE ever suggests that you should go into politics, don't think about it, don't say anything, just make a fist and flatten them!

And Gabe, you need to redo that Mind Whammy you put on Brittany in high school and this time TRY HARDER.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Brittany was eating lunch at Figaro’s with her friend Kaitlin.
“So how was the reunion? Was everyone fat and balding?” she asked with a grin.
“There were a few interesting prospects.” Brittany hinted.
“Anyone special?”
“Well, I spent some considerable time talking to Brian Petzer from Kostan Industries”
“Whoa! Now that’s a whale if I’ve ever heard of one! Good looking?”
“Very. And I also spoke with a beautiful gentlemen named Gabriel St. John”
“The attorney?” Kaitlin asked in surprise.
“I think so. Why you know him?”
“I wish I did! He’s one of the top defense attorneys at Danvers Mitchell and Roy. And you’re right, he is beautiful. The most beautiful man I have ever seen”
“Well, I ended the evening with a very handsome architect”
“Brittany, you give new meaning to the phrase bad to the bone!” she laughed.

Nicole checked out of Sheraton Hotel the next morning. She called to make sure Brian had already left for work before returning to change her clothes. She couldn’t believe that Brian stood in front of her and said that he wanted to have sex with harlot!
Maybe the Nosferatu bloodline was finally taking him over as it would her. She closed her eyes and thought of that shy sweet boy of 16 she first met. He was gone forever.

Brian had just finished his meeting with Josef when his secretary said he had a visitor.
He wasn’t expecting anyone, but thought perhaps it was Gabriel or Zoe. He headed to the lobby and saw the long legs and the sky high stiletto shoes.
“Hello Brittany. What brings you to Kostan Industries?” He asked.
“I wanted to swing by and thank you for the pleasant conversation. It was very nice of you to keep me company. And to repay your kindness, I’d like to take you to lunch” she said with a flip of her long black hair. Brian sighed.
“I’m afraid that is impossible Brittany. My work here at Kosan Industries allows very little time for socializing, and I am married” He said looking her in the eyes.
“Married men don’t eat lunch? That sounds grossly unfair” she teased.
At that moment Nicole walked in the office and stopped short when she saw Brian talking to Brittany. She looked at the woman for a brief moment and walked past them both without looking back. Brittany smiled and reached into her handbag.
“Brian, here is my number just in cast you change your mind. Ok?” she said handing him the card and walking away.
Brian looked at the card then tore it to pieces. Brittany’s timing couldn’t have been more perfect.

Brittany sat in the lobby of Danvers Mitchell and Roy and patiently waited for Gabriel.
He strolled into the meeting room tall, slender and devastatingly handsome.
“Brittany, what are you doing here?” he said his light golden brown eyes with fleck of green looking at her in surprise.
“Well, I just wanted to say that I’m sorry for upsetting Zoe. I just wanted to see some old friends and catch up. I forget sometimes that I wasn’t exactly known for being nice. Please give her my apologies” she said with shy smile.
“I’m sorry if Zoe hurt your feelings. She believes in speaking her mind and sometimes doesn’t take into consideration that words hurt. But yes, I will relay your feelings” he said
“And just so there are no hard feelings, let me take you out to lunch” she said.
“I’m sorry, but I’m having lunch with my father today” Gabriel explained and at that moment Mick walked into the room.
“Oh, I’m sorry Gabe. The receptionist said you were in here” he said
“No, dad we were just finishing up. Brittany Hayes this is my father Mick St. John”
Mick smiled as only he could and Brittany felt like the air had been sucked out of the room.
“Hello Brittany. It’s a pleasure to meet you” Mick said offering his hand,
Brittany stood in front of the gorgeous man unable to speak.
“Brittany, are you okay?” Gabriel asked lightly touching her shoulder.
“I…I’m sorry…..it’s a p..pleasure to meet you as well. Ah Gabriel I have a meeting across town, but it was great seeing you again.” She said and practically sprinted out the office.
“What was that about?” Mick asked. Gabriel’s secretary who was standing in the doorway looked at Mick.
“Really? Dude, have you ever looked in a mirror?” she said handing Gabriel a file and walking out the door.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

So Brittany is into older men now? :rolling:
I wonder why she doesn't wonder that Brian and Gabe and Zoe still look so young, and that Gabriel's father still looks 30ish too.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

“Brian, what’s up with Nicole?” Josef asked.
“Nicole is angry with me sir”
“That I gathered. Fix it. I need her to be on point for that Komoto meeting. What did you do?”
“I told her the truth” Brian replied.
“Are you an idiot?”
“I don’t believe I am sir”
“Well if you told her the truth then you’re an idiot. Women don’t want to hear the truth. Ever! So go to her office and lie your ass off” Josef said walking away.

Brian went back to his office as confused as ever. If he tells Nicole the truth, she’s angry, if she finds out he’s lying, she’s angry. This situation was like a bad stock. It just didn’t pay off in the end. He could strangle Brittany for the this!

Brittany had never seen a man as incredibly sexy as Mick St. John. That explained where his son got his good looks from. She sis a cursory Google search and found him. Mick St. John. Private Investigator. That sounded intriguing, but there was no money or status in law enforcement especially at that level, but still the man was worth it! Maybe she would create a little situation that required the skills of a P.I.?

Brian lightly knocked on Nicole’s door.
“Come in” she called out. Brian stepped in and shut the door behind him. He saw Nicole stiffen as he walked in.
“I’m busy Brian” she said not looking at him.
“Nicole, I love. I’ve loved you since I first saw you. I don’t want you to get wrong idea about my words. I forget a lot of the time that I don’t need to be so literal with my words and thoughts. You are the only woman I’ve made love to and it will remain that way until I am no more.” He said in a slightly pleading voice. Nicole knew how hard it was for him to express those feelings. The simple act of feeling emotion was almost painful to their bloodline.
“So you don’t want to have sex with Brittany?” she said looking up at him for the first time since he had walked in.
“I only wish to have sex with you Nicole”
“Thank you Brian” she said with a smile as she stood up and walked towards him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and stood on tiptoe and kissed him on the lips. “Nice save” she said softly in his ear.

Zoe was waiting for Gabriel when he got home from work. She wanted to apologize for becoming so upset with him. Her husband was the nicest, kindest, sweetest man on the planet. Always willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt. She should have trusted him more. When he walked through the door, she ran to him and gave him a big hug.
“Gabe, I am so sorry! I don’t know what got into me. When I saw Brittany doing what she had always done, I just lost it”
“It’s alright honey. Although I may have a bigger problem. Brittany came to the office this afternoon to invite me to lunch and she met my dad….and well….”
“Good Lord!” Zoe uttered. “That’s not good. Beth will take her head completely off”
“Yeah, then she’ll really kill her” Gabriel said. “I don’t know if planting any more suggestions is going to work on her. She is damaged beyond belief”
“So what do you want to do?”
“I called Ted. He’s going to look into things”
“God help Brittany! Ted will uncover everything she has ever done!”
“That’s the idea” Gabriel said.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

OK, so Gabe doesn't know if planting any new suggestions would work. Gabriel, it's worth a try! Plant the suggestion that she is worth more than finding her self worth only in her sexuality. She needs a LOT of help!
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Ted was an amazing researcher. He literally could find anything. And if he couldn’t it was because it didn’t exist! Brittany Hayes however did exist and she had been in no way shape or form discreet in her behavior. In her high school prior to Harvard Westlake Prep, she had sex with her English teacher for a passing grade. The teacher of course was jailed and Brittany’s father had her transferred. And that was at the age of 15!

Her high school records show a number of “situations” of a sexual nature. Making out in bathrooms and behind bleachers. The sorts of things that teenagers do. She led a very quiet college life getting married right after she graduated. Ted assumed that her being married calmed her down. Maybe he would go and talk to her ex-husband.

Thomas Astor was a very serious scholarly man. Fastidious in his habits and demeanor. Ted could hardly believe that he was married to the woman that Gabriel described.

“Hello, Mr. Astor. My name is Ted Ferguson and I work for Danvers Mitchell and Roy. I’d like to ask you some questions about your ex-wife Brittany?” Ted began.
“What did the tramp do now?” he said quietly closing his book.
“I take it you two didn’t divorce and remain friends” Ted said with a smile.
“No. We didn’t. Brittany is in a word insane. When I first met her in college, she was nice, serene and very ladylike. Wanted to wait until marriage to have sex. I thought she was perfect. She came from a well to do family. She had the pedigree and the manners.”
“What happened?”
“It was all an act. As years went by she would change just a little. It started with drinking. She had met a group of party women and they went out constantly. Did nothing but shop and drink. Then there were the strange phone calls. Always men. Then followed by her disappearance. Then one day I came home and found all of her things gone. One month later she asked for a divorce which I granted her.”
“Did you know any of the men?”
“No, but at the time I had my housekeeper Inga keep track of all the names. She wrote down every name. It’s all in our divorce transcripts. Contact my attorney Gerald Belfry at Henderson and Mullins.”
“Thank you sir”
“Tell me what exactly has she done?” He asked.
“I’m not sure yet.” Ted replied

Ted went to the swank law office of Henderson and Mullins. Gerald Belfry was younger than ted had thought. But he was pleasant enough.
“I have the transcripts right here Mr. Ferguson” he said sliding the files across the table.
“So it was an amicable divorce?” Ted asked reading the files.
“For the most part. Until we got to alimony. Mrs. Astor was asking for $100,000.00 a month in alimony”
Ted looked up in surprise.
“A hundred grand a month? Were kids involved?”
“No. Thank goodness. But Mr. Astor had proof that she was having a string of affairs. When he produced the proof for the judge, her attorney knew that the jig was up so to speak”
“And these are the names?” Ted asked looking through them. A former mayor, a studio head at MGM, and a couple of federal judges….and Josef Kostan!
“I need a copy of this” Ted said.
“Sure. Mr. Astor said to give you whatever you needed”

The more Ted investigated the life of Brittany Hayes that more sorry he felt for her.
He knew first hand how a child could be so desperate for the love a father that they would do unspeakable things. He sat across from Bill Hardwicke a former psychologist Brittany’s who had lost his license after a tryst was discovered between them.

“Mr. Hardwicke, I know that what I’m about to ask you is privileged”
“Well, as I am no longer licensed and was never a medical doctor per se, I’m sure I can speak freely” he said grimly.
“Brittany Hayes. What can you tell me about her?”
“She is the reason I now have to register as a sex offender. 16 years old going on 30”
You were her counselor for how long?”
“Only for a year. By the time she came to me, she had been to a slew of other psychologist and doctors. She had been diagnosed with everything from ADHD, to being bipolar. But what she truly suffered from in my opinion was an over inflation of ego. She was a complete narcissus and quite Machiavellian in her ways. My only regret was allowing her to manipulate me” he said drinking the last of his coffee.
“What happened sir?”
“She behaved in an aggressively sexual way from the very beginning. I tried to get her to see that she was very bright and her sexuality wasn’t as important as her mind and personality. Brittany was the kind of person that took everything one said as a challenge. Something she personally had to win. So me telling her that her sexuality wasn’t important meant she had to prove that it was. She took off every stitch of clothing and proceeded to seduce me. And before you say anything, yes I know it was wrong, and yes I should have stopped her, but I think that Brittany had been playing a game that I just wasn’t aware of. She would frequently tell me about her sex life in explicit detail. As if trying to shock me, but I now know that her plan was to play on my own sexual needs. After that, we no longer held regular sessions, it was just sex. Sex for Brittany wasn’t about enjoyment, it was about power. When I told her that we should stop what we were doing, an anonymous tip was placed to my superiors and I was found out. I pled guilty served 5years and now I work as a nighttime janitor” he said sadly. “Brittany Hayes was the worst thing to ever happen to me”

Return to “Ella713's Office”