Seduction by Ella713 Rated PG

A place for Ella713's G to PG-13 stories
jen
Cleaner

Re: Seduction by Ella713 Rated PG

Post by jen »

Brittany is a catastrophe to all the lives she touches, but once Ted was pretty destructive, too.

There must be some key to the situation that can change her horribly destructive course.

It would be much better to change the trajectory of a destructive life off course than to consign it to the tarpits.

Just sayin'

Thank you!

Jenna
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Brittany dressed with care. She put on her favorite peach strapless dress and her gold sandals. Her inky black hair hung in delicate waves framing her face. She took one last look in the mirror, smiled and walked out the door. Mick St. John would be hers before nightfall.

Gabriel and Mick talked about what they should do. Brian told them that Brittany was on her way over and they had to be prepared. For reasons they didn’t know, the suggestions that Gabriel planted weren’t working. First Zoe, now Brittany. And God help them if Ted started to relapse!
“Babe maybe you shouldn’t be here” Mick said to Beth.
“So you want me to leave you in the hands of a seductress?” She asked raising her eyebrow.
“Babe you know I’m too much man for her” Mick joked. Gabriel rolled his eyes.
“Knock it off you two. Remember I’m only 12 years old!” Gabriel said laughing
Beth kissed Mick before turning to leave. The elevator doors opened and Bet came face to face with who could only be Brittany Hayes herself. Beth had to admit that the young woman was indeed stunning.
“Excuse me, can you tell me where I can find Mick St. John?” Brittany asked politely
Beth pointed and got on the elevator.

Brittany knocked on the door then felt her breath catch in her throat when she saw Mick St. John standing in front of her.
“Uh Mr. St. John, I’m Brittany. We met yesterday” she began becoming nervous for the first time in her life.
“Yeah, I remember. Come in” he said stepping aside
“I have a little problem that I need help with” she said then stopped when she saw Gabriel. “Oh, hello Gabriel” she said. “Look I can see you’re busy but maybe we could talk another time” She said starting for the door.
“Not so fast” Mick said. “Have a seat Brittany. We need to talk”

Brittany slowly sat down. Gabriel sat down next to her and she flinched when he lightly touched her shoulder.
“Tell me why you’re doing this” Gabriel said in low measured tones
“I thought it would be fun” She said.
“It’s fun to ruin people’s lives and destroy their homes and families?”
“Yes”
“Do you want to change?”
“No.’ she said.
Gabriel shook his head and looked over at his dad.
“I don’t think it will work dad. Her mind is too resistant to change”
“We have to try Gabe” Mick said hoping for the best.
“Listen to me Brittany. You have a serious addiction. A life threatening addiction. Today you will check yourself into a clinic and get help. Do you understand?”
Brittany slowly nodded her head.
“What is your addiction?” Gabriel asked.
“Sex” she said.
“Right. In your hand is the name of the facility you are going admit yourself to. You cannot leave this place until you’re cured.” Brittany nodded her head again. “Go there now! Hurry!” Gabriel said. Brittany quickly got up and ran out of the apartment.
“That’s all we can do Gabe” Mick said quietly.

Page O’Neil ended up getting a very public divorce from her philandering husband and Brian and Nicole were back on speaking terms All in all Zoe was glad that things turned out well, but still upset that one woman caused so much damage to others seemed to get let off scot free.
“Brittany Hayes is dead” Gabriel said walking in the front door.
“What do you mean Brittany’s dead?” Zoe asked in surprise
“She committed suicide in the treatment facility. Hung herself” He said collapsing on the sofa beside his wife. Zoe hugged her husband. She knew he felt responsible.
“Gabe this is not your fault. Brittany was playing a very dangerous game with other people’s lives. Sooner or later it would have gotten her killed.” Zoe said.
“I know. I just thought that if she could get the help she needed she might be better for it”
“I don’t think she would have gotten better honey. Some people are beyond help”
And Gabriel knew that Zoe was speaking the truth. Brittany had been on a path of destruction from the beginning and now it was time to rebuild.

The End
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Hoped that Brittany could be fixed, but sometimes there really is no happy ending.

Bad things happen. She didn't want to change and while Gabriel and Mick did what they could, they couldn't make her want to get better.

Perhaps, at some level, that was the difference between Ted and Tiffany. Ted did want to be a better person, to make a positive contribution to the world around him while Tiffany remained caught in a cycle of addiction that fed her need for attention and affection on a superficial level and wreaked havoc on the lives she touched.

If I were Gabriel, I would have a frank talk with Ted. Tell him what happened back in high school.

Great story.

Thank you!

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix

Return to “Ella713's Office”