Re: Josef's House of Style By Ella713 Rated PG

Post by francis »

Oh no!!!
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Ella

Alle was right. Things are moving waaay too fast here.

Gates has a boatload of alterior motives for what just happened. At this point, I don't know what they can do about it. Now, he is Jinks' sire and she needs her sire. Her finding out what a manipulative, opportunistic vampire he is becomes entirely beside the point.

Oh, well. We'll see where things go from here.

Thank you!

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Isabelle slapped Gates so hard he was flung into the wall.
“You fool!” She hissed at hm. Gates slowly picked himself up and stared at the vampire. He knew this was a fight he could not win.
“I love her” he said quietly.
“You hardly know her! How do you think she will feel when she awakens?”
Gates could not answer that question. He hadn’t thought things through that far. Isabelle pulled her cell phone from her pocket and called Josef.
Gates looked down at Jinks lying on the bed and hated himself for what he had done.

Josef calmly walked up the stairs of the address that Isabelle had given him.
The door of the bedroom was wide open so Josef walked in. He saw Isabelle standing just inside the door. Jinks was lying on the bed and Gates was sitting next to her body.
“What do you wish to do?” Isabelle asked
“There’s nothing that can be done at this point. She will have to go through the transformation.” He said simply.
“What do wish to do with HIM?” Isabelle asked pointing directly at Gates.
Josef studied the young vampire. He looked even younger than his 25 years which his bio stated he was.
“Is this your first turning?” Josef asked.
“Tonight was my first everything” he said sadly
“And do you realize that as her sire, you will be responsible for her and her actions?”
“No. I didn’t know” He said.
“Who made you?” Josef demanded.
“She said her name was Petra”
Josef rolled his eyes. Petra was a troublesome vamp. She had a weakness for musicians and artists and turned them at an alarming rate yet never sticking around long enough to teach her fledglings properly. Ansgar would have to be notified.
“Who were your parents?” Josef asked.
“Lillian and James McAllister”
“Of McAllister Communications?”
“Yes” Gates replied. Josef knew his father well and knew of his passing a few years back. This boy would have been easy pickings for the likes of Petra. But all they could do now was wait until Jinks awoke and then tell her the truth.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

I have to say that now I am starting to feel a bit sorry for Gates. Perhaps he is not the evil opportunist I first thought he was. He was as much a victim here as Jinks. She has been around vampires, knew of their existence before being Turned and may be willing to give this guy a chance. He is going to need a lot of help. Maybe a sire/fledging tutoring program was set up long ago for such situations as this.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Jinks slowly moved her head and then opened her eyes. The first person she saw was Josef.
“Josef. What time is it?” she whispered.
“Its 10:00 in the morning” Josef replied. He saw her eyes grow wide and she tried to sit up but slowly sank back down. She licked her lips. There was something sticky around her mouth. Something salty. She looked immediately at Josef.
“Oh Josef! Tell me you didn’t!” she yelled. Josef shook his head.
“I didn’t” he replied. Gates walked over to the bed and sat next to her.
“It was me Jinks. I turned you. And I am so sorry” He said with tears in his eyes. Jinks closed her eyes and thought of all the things she would miss in life. All that was taken from her. She looked over at Gates and saw the utter loneliness in his eyes. She knew that look because it was one that they shared. She started to sit up again and Gates helped her up. Josef gave her a glass of wine and she drank it down in once gulp and it wasn’t until she had swallowed it that she realized it was blood.
“So this is going to be my life now?” she asked to no one in particular.
“If you want, it could be our life” Gates replied.
“What about the show?” Jinks said remembering why she had come to London in the first place.
“I’m dropping out” Gates said with a smile “You’re the real talent. This is your show.”

That evening the London’s New Designers Expo began. Everyone who was anyone in London was in attendance. All the designs were show stopping, but it was clear to all that Jinks Monroe was the clear front runner. And when Isabelle stepped out onto the catwalk in the exquisite sea foam green gown everyone gasped. Not just at the gown itself but the woman who wore it. Jinks was introduced as the best new designer. She graciously accepted the award and shook the hands of the other designers.

Josef was relieved that all had turned out well in the end. Jinks would be successful, he would make a lot of money, and she had accepted her “new life”. Things definitely could have been worse. He walked outside knowing the vampire was near.
“You might as well come out Petra!” Josef called into the night.
“Josef Kostan! I must say of all the vampires I thought I’d run into you were the last on that list.” She said with a demure smile.
“Come to check on your fledgling?”
“Who would that be?” She asked with a chuckle.
“Gates McAllister” Petra looked at him with a confused expression and Josef knew that she didn’t even remember turning him.
“Well it doesn’t matter now. What do you say we hunt together for old time’s sake?” Josef chuckled.
“I would love to Josef” she said excitedly. Nothing excited Petra more than a hunt. Together they walked down the dark streets of London until they came upon a small pub tucked into a dark alleyway. There was no one around.
“Josef, someone will come out in a moment so be ready” she said anxiously.
Josef stood behind her and very swiftly put his hands around her neck and twisted until he heard the snap. Throwing her over his shoulder he sped through the nights until he came to an abandoned train yard. Lying her down, he picked up a plank of wood and jabbed it deep inside her. Josef then lit the flames that would engulf her until she was no more. Petra was the sort of vampire who had been a horrid human being so she made an even worse vampire. There were rules that they all had to follow. Life was all about rules. To succeed you had to know which ones you could break. No one could break them all. Not even him.

Gates and Jinks collaborated and opened a chain of boutiques that were all the rage in London, Milan, Paris and New York. And Gates signed over all of his shares in McAllister Communications over to Josef. And Isabelle thought again how mysterious it was that things always worked out for Josef Kostan in the end.

The End
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Josef always has the best deal in the end. I'm surprised that Jinks and Gates got along so well, I would have expected more drama. I guess Josef and Isabelle would foster them both so they would turn out okay and get an education in vampire ways. Gates dropped out of school, so to speak.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

You know, it is interesting that when it comes to business, things do have a way of going Josef's way.

I think that he has a lot to do with that, to be sure. He has also developed a keen sense for picking exceptional people to back.

Thank you!

Return to “Ella713's Office”