Death by Love By Ella713 Rated PG (mild sexual situations)

A place for Ella713's G to PG-13 stories
Ella713
Courtesan

Death by Love By Ella713 Rated PG (mild sexual situations)

Post by Ella713 »

A new story featuring Mick and Beth when they go undercover as singles looking for love via a matchmaking agency.

Moonlight Fanfiction
Death by Love
By Ella713
Rated PG

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Mick watched the news as Beth gave the gruesome details of another murder of a woman looking for love.
The woman was Bethany Carr aged 33, a paralegal originally from Bakersfield, Ohio. She moved to Los Angeles for the same reason many women sought it out. Sunny weather, a chance to see movie stars and the chance to find love.

She had signed up for the matchmaking services of LA Connections, had made an introduction tape and had gone on a few dates. But this last one was murder. This was the 4th woman to be killed who had signed up with the service. And Mick knew that Lt. Carl Davis would soon be knocking on his door.

Carl was peeved that the President of LA Connections had lied to him. It wasn’t until a court order demanding all of the introduction tapes proved that all 4 women had an affiliation with the matchmaking service.
He couldn’t find anything that linked the women together other than they were single, in their early to mid thirties and all had gone to the same service looking for love. They worked in different industries, one was elementary school teacher, one worked for a law firm, one worked at a bakery and the last one worked for Kostan Industries as some kind of assistant. Carl knew that if a Kostan employee was involved that meant Mick would have to be involved. He punched in Mick’s number.

“Mick, this is Carl. I need you at the morgue” He said seriously. Mick who had been expecting this call said.
“Be there in 15 minutes” He said as he walked quickly out his door and down to the garage.

Mick made it to the morgue in record time. Guillermo was standing along side Carl and Josef.
“Josef? What are you doing here?” Mick asked in surprise.
“Lt. Davis called me. One of my employees was murdered”
Guillermo pulled back the sheet of the first body.
“Yes. That’s her” Josef said quietly. “That’s Bethany Carr”
“What can you tell me about her?” Carl asked.
“Not a lot I’m afraid. She’s been with the company for 2 or 3 years from the Midwest I think? The head of Human Resources could tell you more” Josef said handing Carl a business card. Carl looked at Guillermo.
“COD?” Carl asked. Mick already knew as did Josef and Guillermo.
This was death by vampire.
“Exsanguination from a cut to the femoral artery. They all bled out in about five minutes” Guillermo said.
“So all of the women had the exact same wound in the exact same area?” Carl asked. Guillermo nodded. Carl turned to Mick.
“Look Mick I’m giving you permission to run with this! Find out what you can about these women.” Mick looked down at the dead woman.
“Of course Carl.” He said saying a silent prayer for the woman.

After Carl had left they all began talking at once.
Guillermo went first.
“This is one bad ass vamp. He’s gotta be 500 years old at the lest!”
“And he has to have medical training, your average psycho doesn’t know where a femoral artery is!” Mick said looking at the wound. Josef simply stared at the woman then leaned down to sniff all around the body.
I know who the vamp is” he said lifting his head up.
Last edited by Ella713 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ella713
Courtesan

Re: Death by Love By Ella713 Rated PG (mild sexual situation

Post by Ella713 »

When Beth got home Mick told her what Carl had said.
“Josef said he knew who the vampire was? Who is it?” she asked anxiously.
“Bernard Voltare. His age is somewhere around 500 years. But get this, he was a former doctor. Josef isn’t sure what name he’s going by now, but most of his work was in an insane asylum on Poveglia Island
off the coast of Venice Italy”
“Wait isn’t that island uninhabited?”
“Yes. The island is where the Romans threw all the plague victims and crazy people. By 1922 they had built a mental hospital on the island and Bernard was the Chief of Staff. Apparently he preformed all sort of torturous operations on the patients. Real brutal stuff babe. It was rumored that the doctor was strangled by the ghosts of plague victims, but Bernard just disappeared. Until now.”
“And Josef is sure it’s the doctor?”
“Yeah.”

Josef sat on the sofa with Isabelle.
“My darling. You are sure that it is Bernard?” Isabelle asked looking up at him from where her head lay on his shoulder. Josef nodded slowly.
“Yeah. I’d recognize that stench from anywhere” he said
“It has been over 80 years” Isabelle offered. “Perhaps he went into ground?”
That’s possible” Josef contemplated. Sometimes if a vampire had worn out his welcome or drew to much attention to themselves, they would choose to go into ground where they would rest for sometimes one hundred years, making sure that everyone they ever had contact with had died off.
“If he has just arisen that would explain the blood lust” Josef said.
“Perhaps we worry for no reason. After he has fed completely to make up for the years of rest, he will calm down” Isabelle said. Josef shook his head.
“Bernard was an unmitigated psycho 80 years ago will continue to be so. He will draw attention to us”
“If that happens we will call Balthazar and Ansgar” Isabelle said.
“Ansgar is Bernard’s sire. Will he be able to be objective?” Josef asked.
“If he is not, we will call on Dragos” She said and Josef agreed with her.

While Ansgar was respected as leader of the Counsel there was no one in the vampire community more feared and more dangerous than Dragos.

Bernard walked around his new lair liking what he saw very much. It was secluded surrounded by acres of forest. The body of the owner had been drained and set a fire. He would be very happy here he could tell.
Never had he been more surprised at how fast things had changed. Women walked around completely half dressed! He saw a young harlot who was wearing nothing more than a slip! In the height of day! He shook his head. Humans had not made one singular advance. With exception to the Influenza pandemic of 1918. There were even more diseases taking lives unnecessarily! Bernard smiled at his reflection. Once a doctor always a doctor. He straightened his tie and put on his jacket. The owner had very nice suits. And they were all Bernard’s size!
Lindsay smiled up at the man. He was a little older than she had wanted but the man was gorgeous. His dark brown hair had slight graying at the temples and he had a tall lean muscular body that looked great in a suit. And he was a doctor for crying out loud! She sipped her wine demurely.
“What kind of medicine do you practice?” she asked.
“Neurosurgery.” He said calmly. “A brain surgeon”
“A highly specialized field to be sure”
“Yes, well it's a lot different than say delivering babies for example” he laughed.
She laughed along with him.
“I’m sorry, don’t think me rude, but you are a very nice, very handsome man who also happens to be a successful surgeon, why are you signed on with a matchmaking service?”
“One could say the same of you?” he asked with twinkle in his eye. Lindsay blushed. “My work keeps me busy and of course I do lectures from time to time and it's hard to just meet a woman as everyday men do. I myself haven't been to a bar in ages!” he said sipping his brandy.
“I know what you mean. The bar scene is really just for the Jersey Shore kids!” she exclaimed. Bernard had no idea what she was referring to so he just nodded with her.
Last edited by Ella713 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

And Dragos simply is.

It stands to reason that sometimes a vamp can be subject to mental aberrations just as humans sometimes are.

This one sounds like he was a monster when he was human.

Why did he choose these women?

Great chapters.
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

“Mick this won’t work. I’m on the news. Everyone see’s me every night before they go to bed” Beth said to Mick.
“That’s why I got you this!” He said pulling out a brunette wig. “I even got one of Josef’s make up people from the studio to turn you into a whole new person!” Beth rolled her eyes.
“Great” she said under her breath.
“Look at it this way babe, ActionNews will have this story before any of the other networks even grab a hint of it!”
“Alright, but you still owe me big time! Couldn’t I be a red head instead? I always thought I’d look pretty sexy with red hair” she joked.
“Babe, you would look luscious with no hair” he said capturing her a deep kiss.
The body of Lindsay Morgan was found yesterday afternoon as the high tide came into Venice Beach. Some little kids who were building sand castles saw the woman float to shore and screamed a scream reaching a decimal that only children could reach……well and maybe Mariah Carey Mick thought as he looked at the body. Like the others Lindsay was a pretty woman 30 or so years old with dark brown hair. Her femoral artery cut same as the others. Mick had to see Josef .

“Josef they found another body at Venice Beach this afternoon” Mick said.
“Yes I know, it’s been all over the news”
“What can you tell me about Bernard? His personal life I mean. It seems like he’s only targeting women with brown hair”
“Well his wife Isadora had brown hair and they hated each other! They repeatedly tried to kill one another. It was perhaps a feud similar to the Hatfield’s and the McCoy’s. Bernard finally having the last laugh after 300 years of plotting against each other. Isadora was staked and then set on fire”
“How do you know this?”
“I was invited along with other vamps who knew of the turmoil. It was to be a celebration.” Josef explained.
“A celebration of a man setting his wife on fire!” Mick said loudly.
“Mick you have to understand what the laws were in the 1700’s. If a spouse was caught cheating, then the other got to destroy you. At that time being disloyal to your mate meant you were disloyal to all vampires. Every time Bernard thought he had found her, she would get away and try to kill him and so it went on through the ages. The Counsel were not allowed into the matters of marriage. So even when they brought attention to our being, no one could interfere. Bernard finally captured her and destroyed her. And a good time was had throughout the land” Josef said with a smile of remembrance.
“Josef this is no laughing matter! This is the fifth victim and it is already grabbing the attention of the FBI!” Josef sat up quickly.
“Okay, that’s not good. Why would Lt. Davis call the FBI?”
“Because this is the 5th victim in as little as a month and they have no leads”
The FBI meant trouble. They were notorious for their attention to detail and Josef did not need them on his tail.
Last edited by Ella713 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

By the evening, Carl had called a press conference to answer questions.
“Lt, Davis, is this the work of a serial killer?” One reporter asked.
“Yes, we believe we have evidence that points to a man between 35-50 who is targeting single women with brunette hair via matchmaking services.”
“So this is an online stalker of women?” another reporter asked.
“We have no evidence of online activity. This is a local matchmaking service, but yes we do believe that he is targeting women from those types of agencies”
“But Lt. Davis! How do women keep themselves safe?”
“By not accepting any more dates. LA Connections will be closing its door until the suspect is found and captured. We would like to ask that all dating services in the area close their operations down as well. This is a very dangerous perpetrator I’m talking about. He has medical knowledge so he could very well be a doctor. Or he might be a butcher. Someone who is used to being around lots of blood.”
“Was there any sexual assault?”
“There were no signs of assault either sexually of physically. The suspect is homicidal. If you think you know him do not try and apprehend him. Call 911 immediately! Thank you” he said and stepped down from the podium.

Beth was nervous as Matilda finally finished her makeover. When Beth looked in the mirror she could hardly believe she was looking at herself!
The dark brown wig fit perfectly on her head. She was wearing dark brown contacts and her make up looked more exotic than the natural look she preferred. When Mick walked in he couldn’t believe his eyes!
“Wow! Babe you look amazing!” He said still staring.
“And I didn’t look amazing before?” she teased.
“Of course, you always look amazing, but this is……Wow!”
“Close your mouth Mick or you’ll catch flies!” Matilda teased on her way out.
‘So what are we going to do? Carl said the agency was closing.” Beth said.
“That’s not what the agency told me. They said that all prospects could come to the meet and greet party at the Wilshire Hotel tonight at 7pm.”
“I guess I should put on a party dress” Beth said grimly.

The Wilshire Hotel was one of those forgotten about gems that had been pushed aside for flashier hotels in Hollywood. The Gold Ballroom was a testament to a long ago age of old Hollywood glamour. Tonight it was packed full with hopeful professionals praying that they would meet their soul mate and find true love.

Mick walked in first and all of the women sighed when they saw his tall muscular frame walk in. All the men closed their eyes and knew that all hope was lost for them.

Beth walked in looking a little shy as her eyes glanced over the scene. She signed her name at the check in table and was given a badge to wear that displayed her name in a bold font. She sat down and took the glass of white wine that was offered to her. A young woman with bleached blonde hair came up to Beth and sat down.
“Hi I’m Rachel one of the reps from LA Connections” she said brightly.
“Hello” Beth said looking around nervously.
“Hey don’t be nervous! I can tell that you’re going be tonight’s favorite!
But in any case, here are the matches that we came up for you based on your questionnaire, but of course if you make a connection with someone else who’s not on the list please let us know so we can calculate that into our system” Rachel said before walking over to talk to other new prospects.

Rachel finally made her way to where Mick sat.
“You know I find it very hard to believe that you have trouble getting dates!” she said looking at Mick from the tip of his black boots to the top of tossled wavy locks.
“Okay you busted me” Mick said. “Finding women to date isn’t really my problem, but finding the right woman is. I don’t want to date some airhead. I want to build something with a woman who has brains.” Mick said sincerely.
“Well then, you came to the right place. We don’t cater to the bubblehead crowd. Only serious professionals who want marriage and babies the whole thing”
“Thank you. That is what I am definitely looking for” Mick said.
Rachel smiled and walked away sadly as she thought about the strict policy that LA Connections had about staff/client dating.

Rachel stood in from of the room with a microphone.
“Welcome everyone! LA Connections knows how hard it is to find that special someone. You’ve been to all the bars, placed the ads on dating websites, and suffered through many blind dates. Trust me we’ve all been there! So at LA Connections we take time to find out about you. And what you want then we connect you with your perfect match! If you look at the sheet you were given, you will see that you all have received 5 names. And next to each name is a percentage of how well you are matched. So everyone mingle and let’s get started on the path to True Love!!!” Rachel said and everyone applauded.

Beth sipped her wine and waited. A tall man with mousy brown hair sat down across from her.
“Hello” he said shyly “My name is Henry” he said holding out his hand to her. Beth looked at her list. He was the top choice for her according to LA Connections! They had to be kidding!
“Hello Henry, I’m Pamela” she said shaking his hand.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Trying to picture Beth as a brunette.

Not having much luck but this is intriguing.

Maybe what they really need is one of the Cleaners posing as a woman looking for a date. She cold nose out the killer in short order...but then, the killer could nose her out just as quickly. That other vampire could probably smell that Beth--or whatever name she is using--has been around vampires, too.

Looking forward to more. But Mick needing a date? Really having trouble seeing that, too...
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Henry Pike owned a bookstore off Melrose which featured mainly science fiction. His mother had talked him into signing up at LA Connections. But he had never been comfortable around women and never knew what to say to them outside of business. His mother feared that he would never get married and provide her with grandchildren. He stared at the beautiful woman in front of him and knew that he would never have a chance with someone like her and lucky for him his 10 minutes were up rather quickly.

Mick was overwhelmed. He had met with just two women and he had been sexually propositioned both times! When did women get so aggressive? He thought to himself.

Bernard surveyed the crowd. He spotted the male vampire right away, but didn’t spot the female until he sat across from her. She was breathtaking! Very much like his own Isadora but without the predatory inclinations. She was also fairly newly made. He decided to be blunt.

“So my dear, who made you?” He asked in a quiet voice. Beth looked up in amazement.
“You know?” she replied back shyly and started to look around.
“Be calm. I intend you no harm. Who made you?” he asked again.
“I don’t know. I was at a club with some friends and I wake up like this” she said with her head bent. Bernard shook his head. In his day, one had to ask for permission to turn someone and there was definitely no turning anyone against their will. Vampires today! He thought.
“How did you survive?”
“Another found me and took me under her wing but she has since left”
“Who was she?”
“Coraline” Beth said looking up at him.
“Ahh….yes Coraline always had a soft spot for people.” He said.

Mick was watching Beth without appearing to watch. He knew that she was speaking with Bernard. He watched them carefully

“You know if you really want that girl just walk over to her. She’s not interested in that old man” the woman in front of him said in an annoyed tone.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Coraline?

As in Coraline Coraline?

A soft heart for people?????

Suuuuuure she does.

I am really glad Beth has been Turned. That will provide her with a bit more protection than a human would have under the circumstances, but after all he killed his own wife and she was a strong, powerful vampire in her own right.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Bernard stared at the woman who called herself Pamela. She was beautiful without question, but killing another vampire held little interest for him. He would have to find another woman. But maybe he could offer this Pamela something more.

“You know Pamela, although I think we are a mis matched pair, I would like to extend my friendship to you. I have been away for a long time and have only just arrived. I need someone to fill in the gaps so to speak. Help me find my way back”
“You mean like a guide?” Beth asked.
“Precisely. This time is so confusing for me”
“What do you want to know?”
“I want to know everything”
Beth thought for a moment.
“Ok, why not. How will I get in contact you with you? Do you have a cell?”
Bernard looked up and laughed.
“Pamela my dear although I am a vampire, the skin is made up of millions of cells!”
Beth laughed.
“I meant telephone. A cell phone? We call them mobile phones because you can carry them with you” she explained pulling hers out of her purse to show him. Bernard started at it in wonder.
“And you talk into this?” He asked in amazement.
“Yes. To anyone at anytime in any part of the world”
“And am I to understand that everyone uses this device?”
Beth nodded her head in affirmation.
“Meet me tomorrow at this address at…..2pm and show me these things that I have missed” he said as her wrote down an address, slid it over to her and moved so another man could take his place.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Just felt a rush of sympathy for this stranger who has been isolated while the world has moved on without him.

Then, I remember what he has done recently.

If I were Beth, I would go to Josef with everything and get some advice from him and from Mick. Actually, I am a little surprised that he didn't pick up on another vampire in the room. Guess he never got close enough. Mick has been a vampire for nearly sixty years now.

Murder is still murder, no matter what age you are in but maybe he just doesn't know any better. After all, vampires once hunted at will.

Looking forward to more...
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Bernard met the lovely woman in a crowded tavern. It wasn’t even 10pm and she was already inebriated. It was so easy to lure her away from her friends. He took her arm and walked her outside to a secluded alley not far from where they were. She immediately pressed him up against the wall kissing him passionately. She rubbed her body against his and reached for his belt buckle. He switched places with her and ran his hand up her naked thigh. With the other hand he held the scalpel tightly. The cut was quick and she barely knew what had happened until the blood began to flow. He lowered himself in front of her and began to drink until her eyes gently closed for the last time. Forever.
Beth was reading the paper and shaking her head when she heard a knock on the door. She rose to answer it and saw it was Josef.
“I take it you’ve seen the paper?” he asked looking past her and spying the open newspaper on the table.
“Yes.”
“Did you find out anything?”
“Only that he is confused about the era he’s in. He wants me to be his guide and tell him all the things he has missed”
“Are you going to do it?”
“Mick says I should. It would raise too much suspicion if I don’t show up.”
“I agree, but I’m going to have Isabelle and Brian tail you. They can do their sneaky ninja thing so Bernard won’t know they’re there”
“Thank you Josef” Josef turned to leave then stopped.
“Beth you need to be very careful. This man is dangerous. Very dangerous. No matter how charming he may be, he’s insane.”
“I understand”
“What time are you meeting him?”
“2pm” Josef quickly pulled out his cell phone and called Isabelle and gave her the details.

Brian listened carefully to what Isabelle told him and she could see his anger flame. She knew that Brian would do anything to protect Beth.

“Brian when you have the chance, I want you to end this man” Isabelle said decisively. “It stops here.” Josef walked in.

“Are you two ready?” he asked. Brian nodded his head and walked out the door. “Aren’t you going with him?” Josef asked looking at Isabelle.
“No my darling. Brian will end this. Only he can.”
“I don’t understand.” Josef said confused.
“Because of his bloodline and being male, Brian’s power is unmatched. I had a feeling this would happen. Brian is the only male introduced in the bloodline. He is now powerful enough to kill by simply wishing it”
“Does Brian know all of this?” Josef asked
“He has always known my darling. Now he will do” Isabelle said calmly.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Beth walked unafraid to the address she was given. It was surrounded by tall lush trees tucked in a very secluded part of town. She could smell Bernard behind her. She slowly turned to face him.

“Ahh my dear” he said with a leering smile. “I did not think you would come” Beth shrugged
“I said I would. I always keep my word”
“Yes but you are not who you claim to be” he said thinking she would be surprised, but Beth simply shrugged again.
“Who is?” She asked in a bored way.
“True. But what is it that you want?”
“An explanation. Why are you killing these women? You’re making things hard for all vampires”
“What do I care for all vampires? My reasons are my own. But if you must know, I kill because I enjoy it. Very much. And I get to kill the same woman over and over again, and I must say, I’m never bored”
“Do you think that there’s not another vampire here that can destroy you?”
“I am 525 years old. There are not many who can make that boast”
Bernard looked all around. He could feel that someone was coming for him. He quickly grabbed Beth.
“I’m very sorry Pamela, if that is your real name. I really don’t like killing vampires, but in your case it shall be a pleasure” Beth closed her eyes and showed no fear. She felt a whoosh of air and the feeling of flying. When she opened her eyes she was back in her apartment. Confused and a little scared, she sat down on the sofa and waited. For what she had no idea.

Bernard was dumbfounded and scared. What had happened was something of legends and myths. He ran quickly back to his lair and shut the door. When he turned there was a young man facing him. He was tall and looked to be no more than 18 or 19 years of age but the power that was radiating from him made Bernard break into a sweat.
“What are you?” Bernard croaked out. Brian said nothing. He just stood perfectly still. “Who made you?!” Bernard screamed.
“Dragos” Brian said softly. Bernard felt the blood inside him turn ice cold. It was true. Dragos was real. “You will be destroyed” Brian said simply. Bernard lunged at Brian who stood perfectly still, yet closed his eyes. Bernard stopped in his attack the pain in his head was blinding. He grabbed his head tightly but the pain was crippling. He felt his knees buckle and he fell to the ground.
“Spare me!” Bernard cried out. “I will obey you!” he continued to cry out as he rolled on the floor. Brian stepped over the vampire and walked out the door. The small cottage burst into flames.

Isabelle knew that Bernard had been destroyed. She looked at Josef.
“It is over”
“Are you sure?” He asked.
“Yes my darling” she said.

Carl couldn’t understand it. The brutal murders had stopped as quickly as they began and no one could make sense of it. Sometimes in these cases when serial killings abruptly stop it is because the perp had been arrested. Maybe this was one such case. He sure hoped that it was!

Brian sat for hours coming to terms with who he was and who he was becoming. Nosferatu were solitary vamps. They never held onto attachments. They never fell in love. And their existence would be spent alone. Each day he felt the pull into that direction. He looked over at Nicole sleeping so peacefully. Her naked body glowing in the moonlight. How could he possibly live without her? He didn’t think that he could.
He slowly undressed and laid next to her kissing her breast lightly.
Nicole gave him a sleepy smile.
“Thank you for waking me up” she said. Brian smiled and kissed her deeply holding her in his arms tightly. He put his lips to her ear.
“I have decided” he said quietly. Nicole nodded her head and closed her eyes. “Promise you will love me forever”
“I will love you forever Brian” she whispered as she felt the sharp prick of his fangs.

The End
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Now Nicole will be a Dragos grandchilde. I wonder if she will have special powers too. Good on Brian to turn her, I just hope their bond is made for eternity.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Interesting.

In this Moonlight universe, the different bloodlines result in vampires with different abilities and it stands to reason that just as humans have various talents, so do vampires. I would have thought that the differences are more within the DNA of each person Turned, while this hints at small mutations in the virus. Intriguing either way but if the virus that makes humans into vampires is mutating, what are they becoming? Hmmmm...

The fact that Brian and Nicole will now be brother and sister in Dragos' bloodline but Isabel's prophecy that he wou;d have many lovers makes me wonder about their future together.

They will be close forever, though.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

jen wrote:Interesting.

In this Moonlight universe, the different bloodlines result in vampires with different abilities and it stands to reason that just as humans have various talents, so do vampires. I would have thought that the differences are more within the DNA of each person Turned, while this hints at small mutations in the virus. Intriguing either way but if the virus that makes humans into vampires is mutating, what are they becoming? Hmmmm...

The fact that Brian and Nicole will now be brother and sister in Dragos' bloodline but Isabel's prophecy that he wou;d have many lovers makes me wonder about their future together.

They will be close forever, though.

I think that perhaps Brian's need for love due to his upbringing may have a lot to do with his ability to fight off that part of his bloodlines. I think in many ways Brian is still a little boy wanting someone to love him. I'm not sure yet how that will come into play as he is more powerful. But I'm a romantic. I would like for him and Nicole to stay together forever. :smooch:

Return to “Ella713's Office”