True Love By Ella713 Rated PG

A place for Ella713's G to PG-13 stories
Ella713
Courtesan

Re: True Love By Ella713 Rated PG

Post by Ella713 »

Mick and Logan were standing outside the coffee shop but the doors were locked.
“Logan what’s going on?” Mick asked
“Melanie saw me in the coffee shop earlier talking to one of her co workers! A girl! And if she’s capable of what you said, then we gotta get Katie out of there!”
“Katie? Who’s Katie?”
“The girl I’m in love with!” Logan said as he yanked the door open.
“Melanie!” he yelled out. “Melanie! It’s Logan! Are you in here?”
Mick quickly turned around.
“Logan you smell that? That’s gas!” Mick said rushing through the shop trying to locate where the gas was coming from. Logan ran into the kitchen and he saw Katie slumped on the floor unconscious.
“Mick! I found her!” he called out as he scooped the girl up into his arms

“Logan what are you doing?” He heard Melanie ask behind him.
“Melanie, you can’t do this.” He said simply
“I thought you loved me Logan!” she screamed.
“Loved you! I just met you! What are you talking about?” he said
“You made love to me! You held me! What do call that? But that’s okay. I forgive you. It was this little bitch! It was all her fault!” she screamed hysterically. “Just put her down and we can be together”
“Melanie, that’s not going to happen”
“Then we’ll be together in death” she said with tears running down her cheek. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a lighter.
“Melanie don’t do this! One day you’re going to meet the right guy and you two are going to be happy I’m sorry if I led you on. I’m a bastard ok, but let me get Katie out of here. She doesn’t deserve this” Logan explained.
“You love her don’t you!” she screamed “How could you do this to me! I would have done anything for you! Anything! From the moment I saw you I knew you were supposed to be with me!! Not her!”
Just as she was prepared to flick the lighter Mick came up behind her and swiftly snatched the lighter from her hand. Logan quickly carried Katie out of the coffee shop.

Mick was telling Carl what happened as the paramedics lifted Katie into the ambulance.
“Mick, if you guys don’t need me, I’m gonna go with Katie” Logan said.

“Go. But I want you in my office tomorrow to make a statement” Carl said.
Mick and Carl watched as Melanie was placed into the police cruiser.
“Man, so she was just going to blow the whole place up?’ Carl asked
“Yeah with us in it! Who knew love could be so dangerous?” Mick said “So what’s going to happen to her?”
“They’ll book her on one count murder, three counts attempted murder, one count attempted arson, and if she gets a good enough lawyer, they’ll sentence her to Bellevue for a good long time” Mick looked up in surprise.
“One count murder?”
“David Carson. The employee at Kostan Industries. We found his remains in the basement of his building”
Mick shook his head slowly and watched the cruiser drive her away.
“Hell hath no furry Mick” Carl said.

The End
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Wait, he was in love with Katie? Then what did he do with Melanie? This is a bit sudden how he changed his mind. But Melanie escaped vampire justice and she should count herself lucky.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Aint that just like a man! :snicker: I don't think Logan knew what he wanted. Being inexperienced with women he was just jazzed that Melanie liked him but he sensed that there was something not right about her. Then of course a gal comes along with bright smile and sweeps him off his feet! :hearts:
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Just remember...

sometimes the coma back...

duh duh DUNNNNNNN

Thank you!
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix

Return to “Ella713's Office”