True Love By Ella713 Rated PG

A place for Ella713's G to PG-13 stories
Ella713
Courtesan

True Love By Ella713 Rated PG

Post by Ella713 »

It dawned on me last night that someone should do a story about Logan. He was always such a fun character that I know Moonlight would have explored him more if the show had been continued. So if there are any Logan fans out there, this one will be for you!

Moonlight Fanfiction
True Love
By Ella713
Rated PG

Melanie or Mel as her friends called her although truth be known she really didn’t consider them friends, first spied the guy about a year ago. He was kind of cute in a nerdy way. He always did the same thing each time. He came out his home, looked both ways as if expecting someone to pounce on him, then he walked very quickly to the game store. He never spent more than 10 minutes there before returning and never came out again. Mel didn’t start becoming interested until she crept over to the building where he lived and peaked in his window. It was kind of dark but she could make out all of the computer equipment. He was busy playing some kind of war game so she could squat there for a while and watch him. Now that she studied him more, she thought he was quite attractive. Maybe he was a spy. I mean even with the cold war over there were still spies around right? Or a terrorist! She tossed that idea aside as anyone could tell the guy was American. More likely he was some kind of hacker who liked stealing the identities of others and draining their bank accounts. She continued to watch him for a few more minutes before returning to the coffee shop where she worked.

Mel didn’t really have a lot of boyfriends. The last guy she dated broke up with her because she was “too intense” whatever than meant! So what if she liked to call him a lot. That meant she cared. And what girlfriend didn’t want to know where her boyfriend was during the day. She only went to his job those few times to make sure he was there because he hadn’t pick up his cell phone and she was worried. Mel just didn’t get men at all. But here was a perfect guy. He never went anywhere. She would never have to worry about him running off with another woman or trying to hide from her. She felt like they were meant to be together.

The next day she decided she would just knock on his door. But what would she say? It would have to be good.

Logan heard his buzzer ring but he did not recognize the young woman at his door. She started banging on his door frantically. He could make out that her lips were saying “help me”. He immediately buzzed to let her in.
“Hello! Please help me!” she said slowly making her way down his stairs.
Logan watched her as she stepped down. She was a petite woman no more than 5’2’ tall.
She had dark brown curly hair and wide brown eyes which sort of gave her a doll like face.
“What’s wrong?” Logan said nervously. He was always nervous around women especially pretty ones.
“My ex boyfriend! He was chasing me! I think he wants to kill me!” she said in a frightened voice.
“What!” Logan exclaimed. Pointing out a chair for her to sit in. “Who is he? What happened?”
“His name is Todd and I broke up with him over two months ago, but he keeps calling and showing up outside of my apartment all the time, leaving threatening messages on my machine” Logan watched the woman as she told her story. He was boiling with anger on the inside over this jerk scaring the hell out a sweet young woman!
“And today I was going to mail a letter and he tried to grab me and I ran! I didn’t know what else to do! I didn’t mean to bother you” she said putting her hands over her face.

“Look, it’s no bother. If you want, I have a friend who could look into this for you, if you’d like?” Logan said hoping she would say yes.
“Really?”
“Yeah, he’s really good at this sort of thing. Just sit right there and I’ll call him.” Logan said feeling like a hero. “Mick, its Logan. I’ve got a problem that I hope you can help me out with” he said. He explained the situation to Mick who said he would be right over.
“Thank you…..I’m sorry I don’t know your name” she said shyly.
“Logan” he said holding out his hand. She smiled brightly.
“Melanie Burrows”
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: True Love By Ella713 Rated PG

Post by francis »

Seems to me that Melanie is quite the stalker herself and good at lying. I really hope Mick finds out and I hope Logan isn't hurt in the process.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

“So Melanie, what can you tell me about Todd” Mick asked sitting across from her.
“Well, you know at first he was so sweet and kind. But then after a while he got really demanding and possessive. He wanted to know where I was all the time. And if I was just a minute late coming home from work he would……you know” she said holding her head down. Mick nodded. He had heard this story many times before and it never ended well. He touched her hand slightly.
“It’s okay. Go on.” Mick said gently.
“That’s when I broke up with him. For a couple of weeks I didn’t hear anything from him, then he started calling me everyday. Then several times a day. The last message he left me was that he would make sure no one else would have me” she sniffled.
“That bastard!” Logan exclaimed. “Mick you gotta find this guy!” Logan pleaded.
Mick looked at his friend and knew what this was all about. Logan liked this girl.
“I’ll take care of it” Mick said knowing he would help the girl even if Logan didn’t have a crush on her. “Logan, she works across the street from you, I’ll need you to keep an eye on her until I find this guy. Okay”
“Yeah, you got it Mick” Logan said placing his hand over Melanie’s.

“Heads up everybody, here comes the psycho stalker” Ben said when he saw Melanie approaching. Everyone busied themselves with work as Melanie came through the door with a huge smile on her face. She went in back and put her apron on.
“What’s up with her?” One of the servers asked.
“She probably found some poor schmuck to scare the hell out of!” Ben said with a smile.

Ben had been one of those poor schmucks and he would never forget it. He had just started at Cup O Joe and Melanie had already been there for a two years and was in charge training new hires. At first he thought she was cute and really charming. They seemed to have so many things in common that it was freaky.

They read the same books and listened to the same music and even liked the same television shows. But later after they dated for a couple of months he found out that she had talked to his friends and neighbors and found out stuff about him. She had even told his landlord that she was his sister and had left something in his apartment. The idiot let her in! When he thought about that freak going through all of his personal possessions it gave him the creeps! But things really got scary when he broke up with her. She would drive over to his apartment and just sit in her car outside his building. Sometimes for several hours! He called the police but he had no proof. He ended up moving and transferring to another Cup O Joe location. But that location had burned down in a mysterious fire so he was back here. But lucky for him, she was obviously “in love” with someone else. So for the first time in a year he actually felt safe.

Logan stood on a chair and looked out his window. The coffee shop was directly across the street. He could see Melanie walking from table to table taking orders. He would make sure nothing happened to her.

Katie was the only person at Cup O Joe that made an effort to be Melanie’s friend. Katie knew that Melanie sometimes stretched the truth and exaggerated, but it was only because she felt so left out. Katie knew how she felt. Katie was a devout Christian who was working part time to help pay for college. While everyone else was getting drunk at parties and sleeping around Katie was studying, working or going to church. All the people she worked with called her names behind her back like “the church lady” or “little house on the prairie” but she paid no mind. And she felt like it was her Christian duty to help Melanie see that she didn’t have to make up tall tales to be accepted.

“You’re in a great mood today Melanie!” Katie said brightly
“I met someone!” Melanie whispered.
“Oh my gosh! Who is he?” Katie asked.
“His name is Logan and he lives right across the street. He works as a computer programmer for one of those silicone valley firms and he is simply to die for!” Melanie said putting her hand over her heart.
“Melanie I am so happy for you! How did you two meet?”
“Well, I saw some strange guy following me and I got nervous so I went up to his building, rang the buzzer and asked if I could use his phone. And he was so amazing! He let me in, made me coffee and made sure the guy was gone. I mean a perfect gentleman!”
“Well hold on to him Melanie. Perfect gentlemen are hard to find these days” Katie joked.
“Maybe we could double date” Melanie said over her shoulder as she turned to take a table’s order.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

After work Melanie packed up a large piece of coffeecake and went over to Logan’s. Logan saw her coming and quickly sat down and tried to appear cool. She rang the buzzer and Logan let her in.
“Hi Logan”
“Hey” Logan said casually.

“I saw you watching me from the window and I wanted to say thank you. I appreciate everything that you and Mick are doing for me.” She said. “I brought you piece of coffeecake!” she said holding the container out for him.
“Oh! Coffeecake! My favorite” Logan said as he sat it down on the table. “I’ll have it later” he said. “So how was work?”
“It was fine. I was actually in a good mood since this whole thing began. I made $50 in tips too!’ she said with a wide smile. “Would you like to go for a walk?” she asked looking up at him.
“A walk? Outside you mean?” Logan said then regretted it. Of course she meant outside! “You know, that sounds great!” he said grabbing his jacket.

Melanie shyly took his hand as they walked.
“So what do you do Logan? I mean for a living?”
“I work with Mick. He has his own private investigations agency and anytime there’s something computer related, I kind of handle that stuff for him”
“Wow! That sounds exciting!” she gushed.
“Well, sometimes it can be” he said. “Listen Melanie, Mick and I are going to help you with this guy, but don’t think that you have to be nice to me. I mean I don’t really get out much….or at all…and..” Logan was starting to babble which he always did when he was nervous. Melanie turned to face him.
“Logan, I’m being nice to you because I like you!” she said standing on her tiptoes and kissing him lightly on the lips.

Logan smiled and held up his arms
“Woo!” he yelled out into the night “You hear that! She likes me!” he screamed out.

An older couple stared at them from across the street.

“Right now she does, but wait till later” the old man said to him. His wife jabbed him in the ribs with her elbow and Melanie began to laugh out loud.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

This is just cute, Logan seems a bit smitten.
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Mick spent the better part of the day following Todd Perkins around. He worked at REI a popular sporting goods store as a floor manager. He was tall, young, handsome and built like a longshoreman. He had a hard time seeing him and Melanie as a couple, but Todd did look like the sort that anger easily and Melanie was such a tiny thing. Mick waited until Todd left work and then followed him home. Todd lived in a newer building outside of Los Angeles. He saw a pretty woman who was very much pregnant, greet him at the door. Melanie said they had broken up two months ago. Then how was it that he had what looked to be a wife at home?

Logan and Melanie walked along Echo Park each lost in their own thoughts.
“Well, this is where I live” Melanie said at last.
‘Oh. Uh….its a nice building.” Logan mumbled.
“Would you like to come up for a glass of wine or something?” she asked.
Logan had to think for a moment. A pretty woman was asking him to come up to her place for a drink? He had no idea what to do. If he said yes, would she think him too forward? And if he said no, she might just lose interest all together? He decided to go for it.
“Sure…uh , ok” he said nervously.

Melanie pulled him inside her building. Wow! She thought. He was so nervous. Almost like he had never been on a date before. She wondered if he was a virgin. But that couldn’t be. No one was a virgin at his age anymore. He had to be at least 25 years old! Well Katie she was sure was a virgin but that was different she was uber religious. She unlocked her door and invited Logan in. Her apartment was very tidy and very girlie. Everything was done in various shades of pinks and reds. There was lace everywhere. In a way Logan thought it resembled a little girl’s room.
“You can have a seat anywhere you’d like” she said going into the kitchen. Suddenly Logan heard a loud hiss. He turned to see a very plump cat with it’s back arched and fangs out. Great! Logan thought. She was the type to have a cat he thought. Melanie came out of the kitchen quickly with two glasses of red wine in her hands.
“Oh! That’s Muffy. Don’t worry she’s harmless” she said as she sat the glasses down on the table. Muffy continued to hiss at Logan.
“That’s so weird! She’s never like that! You wouldn’t happen to have a dog would you?” she asked picking her cat up and placing her in the bathroom and shutting the door.
“Yes! I do! Have a dog I mean. He’s at the vet!” Logan lied. Melanie handed him a glass.
“Well here’s to new friends” she said and clinked his glass.
“Yes, to new friends” he said and took a small sip of wine.
“So Logan, what do you do when you’re not solving mysteries?” she asked with a slow smile.
“Well……I mainly work on computers. You know. Programming. Stuff like that”
“And you really never go out?”
“No. I tend to keep busy”
“So you don’t have a girlfriend?” she asked.
“No. I mean not anymore.” He lied. “I had one a while ago but you know, things just didn’t work out.” he said and took another quick sip of wine.
Melanie slowly placed her hand on Logan’s knee.
“Well she must have been a very stupid woman” she said seductively.
Logan nodded his head nervously.
“Yes, yes. She was very stupid” he stammered and turned to look in Melanie’s direction. Melanie seized the opportunity to lean forward and kiss Logan! Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him harder.
Logan sat there in shock thinking to himself.
Oh God she’s kissing me! A woman is actually kissing me! Okay. She’s taking off my shirt! After a few seconds he gave up wondering why she was doing what she was doing and he just let her do it.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

“Hi dad” Gabriel said as he walked through the door.
“Hey Gabe. Where are you off to?” Mick asked.
“Zoe’s mom is taking everyone to Game Works”
“Who’s everyone?’
“Amy, Franklin, Kyle, Brian. The usual people”
“Alright, but remember you have a curfew!” Mick said sternly
“I know dad!” Gabriel laughed as he headed out the door.
It was at times like this that Mick still could not believe that he had a son.
“Where have you been?” Beth said coming up behind him and kissing his ear.
“Logan called and needed my help with a friend. He met this young woman who says that she’s being stalked by her ex boyfriend, but I don’t know babe. Something just isn’t sounding right.”
“What do you mean?’
“Well I followed this guy but he lives with a woman who could very well be his wife and she was about 7 months pregnant. So why would a guy with a baby on the way go all psycho on a woman?”
“Maybe he doesn’t want the wife or the baby. Maybe he was planning on dumping the wife. There are a million reasons. What is the girl like?”
“A tiny little thing. Shy, soft spoken. She looked scared. I mean really scared”
“Then I’d say stick with her story. Why the guy cheated shouldn’t be the issue.” Beth said.
Mick nodded in agreement. Yeah Beth was right. He wouldn’t jump to any conclusions just yet. He’d wait and see how things played out.

Logan woke up slowly. It was around 4 am in the morning. He looked next to him and saw Melanie sleeping peacefully. He laid back down and smiled brightly. And all that time he spent playing WoW when he could have been doing that! But he had to leave. He needed to feed and sleep in a place a tad cooler. He quietly got up and found his clothes and before leaving he gave Melanie a gentle kiss on the cheek.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Talk about going fom zero to sixty in in two seconds,,,

Wow, Logan!

Guess you did get out more...
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

“Mick! Just the man I wanted to see! I’ve got two courtside tickets to the Lakers-Trailblazers game!” Josef said with excitement.
“Maybe another time Josef” Mick said sitting down.
“You know since you became a father you’re no fun”
“What can I say? My priorities have changed”
“Changed? You’re Mr. Rogers!” Josef joked.
“Very funny. Listen, I’m sort of working on this case for Logan. He met this girl who said she’s being stalked by her ex boyfriend” Josef looked up at Mick in surprise.
“Wait! Logan met a girl?”
“Yeah. She’s cute. Anyway, this guy she said who stalking her is married with a pregnant wife.”
“So married men cheat” Mick looked at Josef in a knowing way. “I’m just saying. That doesn’t mean anything. Have you talked to this guy yet?’
“No. Beth seems to think that the girl is telling the truth. But I don’t know. I’ve worked dozens of cases like this. Remember Lee Jay Spaulding?”
‘Ok. So why would she lie?”
“That’s what I have to figure out. Before I check into this “boyfriend” I think I’ll look into Melanie Burrows.” Mick said getting up.
“Mick wait! Did you say Melanie Burrows?”
“Yeah, that’s her name, why?”
“About 5 years ago, we had an intern here. For the first couple of months she was doing great, then she got involved with this kid who worked in the mailroom. Mick this girl did a total fatal attraction on the guy. By the time we heard about it, the guy had had his car totaled, his apartment broken into and a friend of his from college was assaulted”
“Did anyone call the police?”
“Yeah but the guy had no proof. We only knew because we caught her on surveillance threatening to cut off a vital part of his………uh… pride”

“You still got the footage?”
“Yeah, I’ll have George find it for you”
“Thanks. I’m going to check out the police reports with Carl. I’ll swing back here later”
Last edited by Ella713 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Oh, Melanie tried her schtick with a Kostan employee. Bad move. Now the truth will come out.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Melanie woke up beaming. Last night was like some glorious dream. Logan was the perfect man. Shy, quiet, unassuming and chivalrous. She was a little peeved that he snuck out in the wee hours of morning, but she would talk to him about the things she expected in a loving relationship. I mean it was only fair that people laid their cards out on the table right away. Well, she would deal with that later. Right now she had to get ready for work.

Logan woke up after a long sleep and wondered if had dreamed the whole 24 hours prior. He did have a pretty young woman in his apartment, and he did walk said pretty woman home and he did make love to that very same pretty woman! Although he really liked Melanie there were some things about her that he thought very strange. Like what was up with the “Barbie doll” apartment? And all of those stuffed animals? Did adult women truly live like that? He remembered a little girl that he used to play with when he was a little kid had a room like that. It was weird. He was still pondering those thoughts when his buzzer rang. He glanced at his camera and saw that it was Melanie. He let her in.
“Hi sweetie!” she said rushing down the stairs. “I saved you piece of strawberry cheesecake!” she said handing him another container of food.
“Thanks Melanie. That’s really sweet of you” he said a little awkwardly.
She leaned forward and kissed him.
“I had a wonderful time last night” she said placing her arms around his waist. Logan looked down at her. She looked so pretty. Her curly hair farming her perfectly oval shaped head. Her perfect bow lips.
“It was amazing.” He said sincerely. “I’m sorry that I had to leave but I had a program I had to run for Mick by 5am. And I didn’t want to wake you. Trust me, I wanted to stay with you all morning.” He said brushing a lock of hair behind her ear.
“Well, I was a little disappointed, but I know your work is very important, but it’s okay if you wake me next time” She kissed him again. “I have to get back to work. I only have a 10 minute break.” And then she ran up the stairs and back across the street.

The next three hours Logan busied himself with cracking an encrypted file that Josef had sent him, but his mind was really on Melanie.

“So here are the records we have on David Carson. He filed a restraining order on Melanie Ann Burrows on March 14, 2006. He claimed that she broke into his apartment and stole information off his computer. Then he filed a report that his car had been vandalized. We sent some guys up there and the car was more than just vandalized. It was totaled. The windshields were all smashed out, the car seats and ripped open with some kind of sharp object, the frame of the car had huge dents in it like someone had repeatedly crashed into it.”
“Did you find any evidence that it was Melanie?”
“Nope. No prints, no hair, no fibers. And she had an alibi that we couldn’t break.”
“Do you think it was her?” Mick asked. Carl thought for a moment.
“Yeah. I do. There was something that wasn’t right about her. She claimed that she wasn’t upset with David for breaking the relationship off and that she wished him well. But the whole time she was saying it she was sticking herself in the leg with something. By the time we let her go, there were blood droplets beside her chair. This girl was wound up tight Mick.”
‘That’s all you have on her?” Carl smiled.
“Not quite. A year ago a young man by the name of Benjamin Taylor. He worked at a Cup O’ Joe. He took out a restraining order on her saying that she got into his apartment by telling his landlord that she was his sister. And when he broke up with her, she would sit outside of his apartment building for seven hours at a time. The guy eventually moved and started work at another Cup O’ Joe location. But get this. That place burned to the ground in a mysterious fire that the warden has deemed arson. But again no evidence”
“You’re kidding? All of this from that tiny little girl?” Mick said having a hard time grasping it all.
“Mick, that’s 50 lbs of crazy in a 5 lb sack” Carl said shaking his head.

Mick pulled up to REI with the intention of speaking with Todd Perkins.
He walked into the huge sporting goods store and looked around. He spotted Todd near the climbing wall with a customer.

“I’ll be right with you sir” Todd said. Mick looked around some more. Gabriel had suddenly taken an interest in cycling. Maybe when he was done he would go take a look at the mountain bikes.
“Can I help you sir” Todd asked.
“Yeah, I’m Mick St. John and I’m a private detective. I’d like to ask you some questions about Melanie Burrows. Todd’s face went white and he started to walk away
“I don’t want to talk about her!” he said.
“Wait a minute Mr. Perkins…Todd. This is extremely important”
“What is she saying I did now?” Mick looked at the guy who was obviously scared.
“Stalking. She’s saying you’re stalking her. And that you threatened her”
“Look Mr. St. John, I don’t even know this woman much less want to stalk her. She came in here about 6 months ago and said she looking for some hiking equipment. I helped her pick out a few things. The next day she starts sending gifts to me and calling 8 sometimes 9 times a day. I told her I was married but it was like she didn’t even hear what I was saying. One day she followed me home and starts screaming at the top of her lungs that she loves me. I almost lost my wife after that night. My wife and I moved out of Los Angeles. A couple of months ago she shows here again wanting to talk, and I told her I was having a baby and that I loved my wife. Somehow me talking about the baby snapped her out it. I haven’t heard from her since.”
Mick knew the guy was telling the truth. He had found out too much information that pointed to the mental instability of Melanie. He thanked Todd and went back to Josef’s to see the surveillance footage.

Becoming bored for the first time in his life with computers, Logan decided to walk across the street to the coffee shop to see Melanie. The shop had but a few customers when Logan walked in. There was a stunning young woman with a Louise Brooks type bob standing at the counter.
“Hi. Is Melanie here?” he asked.
“Oh, I’m sorry she’s not here. She had an accident in the kitchen. The boss drove her to the urgent care.”
“Is she alight?” Logan asked.
“Yeah. She was opening a package with box cutters and kind of nicked herself. She may need a couple of stitches but she’ll be fine. Would you like anything?” The young woman looked at Logan. He was so very cute she thought to herself. She wondered if this was the guy that Melanie had been talking about. The perfect gentleman.

Logan thought that he should be polite and order something.
“Uh, yeah. Could I just have a cup of coffee.” He said.
“Sure. Coming right up” she said with a bright smile that took Logan’s breath away.
“Thanks….”he said looking at her nametag. “Katie” he said with shy smile
“You’re welcome…..”
“Logan” he said holding out his hand. “Would you care to join me?”
Katie looked around. There were only two people in the shop, so she decided she would sit and chat for a little while.
“Sure. I can take a little break” she said pouring herself a cup of coffee and leading him to a nearby table.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Sad.

I really wish Logan had hooked up with someone nice. But that is looking less and less likely.

Seems like this girl leaves a string of victims in her wake. At this point, Logan is not apt to be open to a negative word about his new love. Yet, Logan is a vampire and Melanie is human. There are physiological responses created in the human body when attempting to perpetuate a lie. While one or two could be faked or explained away, there is also scenting.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Logan held out her chair and rushed to sit down.
“So, Katie how long have you worked here?” he asked taking a polite sip of the coffee even though he could not taste it.
“Almost a year. College is expensive and any money I can scrape together helps.” She said.
“What are you studying?” Logan asked becoming very interested in this woman.
“Computer programming and digital media”
“No kidding! I work in the computer programming field!”
Alarms started to go off in Katie’s mind. This was definitely the guy that Melanie was talking about it.
‘Uh, you know I have to get back to work. It was nice talking to you” she said in a hurry and got up.
Logan turned to watch her go and wondered what he had said wrong

“Mick, I’d like you to meet George Webber head of my security”
Mick shook hands with the man and stood behind him.
“Ok, this is the footage we have” He said and played the tape.
It clearly showed Melanie Burrows in a very heated exchange with a male employee. She had what looked to be some sort of pocket knife in her hand. And what she threatened to do with the knife would make any man run in horror. But it was pretty clear that Melanie had problems. And now she was attaching herself to Logan.

Melanie came into the coffee shop, saw Logan and then looked at Katie.
“Logan what are doing here?” she asked
“Well, I came here to see you but Katie told me that you got hurt. Are you alright” Melanie turned a murderous stare in Katie’s direction.
“I’m fine Logan.” She said. Logan couldn’t understand what was going on, but he knew it made him feel uncomfortable.
“Well, I’m glad you’re okay. I’m going to get back to work. It was nice talking to you Katie” he said as he left the coffee shop.

Logan watched the coffee shop from his window. What the hell was going on with Melanie? Why was she so upset? He heard his buzzer ring and saw that it was Mick.
“Logan we gotta talk” Mick said
“Sure. Did you find Melanie’s ex?”
“Yeah I did. Look Logan Melanie is not exactly telling you the truth”
“What do you mean?”
“Well……..the ex boyfriend…he was never her boyfriend. He’s a store manager at REI who Melanie met while shopping for hiking equipment. She stalked him.”
‘Come on Mick. You saw her. She was scared to death” Logan said.
“Logan this woman needs help. And not the kind of help we can give her. “
“I don’t believe it. There must be some mistake”
“Logan this isn’t the first time she’s done this. Three men have taken restraining orders out against her. She’s suspected in an arson case! She burned down the coffee store where her ex boyfriend worked just to get him back working with her. Read the file. Better yet watch this tape. Turns out she was an intern at Kostan Industries. She got involved with guy who broke up with her and she threatened him with a knife!”
Logan slowly read the information that Mick had gathered and then watched the surveillance tape that he had brought.
“I’m sorry Logan but you need to stay away from this girl. She’s dangerous” Mick said. Then Logan realized that Melanie meant to kill Katie.
“Mick we have to get to the coffee shop!” he said leaping out of his chair.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

OMG, now Katie is in danger. Melanie is like some kind of vampire, but not the good kind. She sucks emotion out of everyone but doesn't give anything back. I hope they can safe Katie.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Melanie definitely needs help.

Very glad Logan has found the ability to recognise the signs.

Return to “Ella713's Office”