Boys Will Be Boys By Ella713 Rated PG

A place for Ella713's G to PG-13 stories
Ella713
Courtesan

Re: Boys Will Be Boys By Ella713 Rated PG

Post by Ella713 »

Gabriel opened his locker showed neither fear nor surprise at seeing the rat, picked it up by the tail and threw it in the garbage can. Then he walked back to his locker and closed it. Joshua and Taylor were furious. Someone obviously had overheard them and tipped Gabriel off. They didn’t want to take a chance and try something else. If someone had heard them, they might get kicked off the team.

Ted observed Gabriel all day. He certainly didn’t scare easily so Ted would have to try something else. His dad kept asking if got picked and he was afraid that he couldn’t stall any longer. So it had to be today.

“Gabriel, my mom is going to drive us all to the movies. Do you want to go?” Zoe asked him as he waited for his dad to pick them up.
“I’ll ask my dad, but I’m sure he’ll say it’s okay” Gabriel said with a smile.
Zoe looked especially pretty today in her jumper dress and doc marten shoes. So engrossed he was in his gazing of Zoe that it wasn’t until the last moment that he felt the hands that had pushed him into the street. And into the path of on coming traffic!
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Oh my. One, he could easily be killed if he was a normal boy. That's no prank anymore, that's murder.
Second, if he heals up like nothing happened, his secret is out.
What will happen?
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Gabriel hit the street hard and he heard Zoe's screams. He only barely had enough time to roll out of the way just as the car sped past him. He heard the shouts of other kids and of a teacher calling out to him. Gabriel slowly stood up and turned to face who pushed him. The only person standing near him was Zoe. And one look at her face and he knew that she was horrified by what had happened. Gabriel closed his eyes and focused on the one heartbeat that would tell him who had done it. He lightly sniffed the air. His eyes popped open and he turned to face Ted Ferguson. Gabriel stared at the boy and heard his heartbeat race. He could smell the fear on the boy.

Mick felt Gabriel’s anger and hatred. So he sped down the road trying to get to his son before something terrible happened. He had just pulled up to the school and honked his horn as Gabriel started walking towards a thin boy with blonde hair. The fear coming from the boy was strong.
“Gabriel!” Mick shouted out to him. Gabriel stopped and slowly turned around. There was no mistaking the glare in his son’s eyes. “Gabriel! Get in the car!” Mick said loudly walking towards his son and taking him gently by the arm. He led him to the car, pushed him inside and quickly drove away. Zoe stood there still in shock at what had happened.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

This, too, is part of the experience of school and Gabe needs to learn how to play nice with others. While I was afraid of the situation initially, I was unaware of his ability to control minds then. Being able to do some mental manipulation could turn an enemy into a friend. Also, maybe he could change the mind of the father who is clearly living vicariously through his son's sports.

Can't wait for more.
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Mick said nothing to his son. Anything he could say right now would be wrong and in Gabriel’s current mind frame things could escalate quickly. Mick focused hard on staying calm and was surprised when he felt Gabriel relax as well. They both stared at one another.
“What just happened?” Mick asked.
“You made me relax” Gabriel said in surprise.
“What do you mean I made you? That doesn’t make any sense”
“I felt you dad! You wanted me to relax then all of sudden I could feel you kind of willing me to calm down”
Mick sped home. He needed to speak with Isabelle or Balthazar.

Gabriel went straight to his room and shut the door. Mick paced around thinking before he called Isabelle.
“Mick, has something happened?” she asked anxiously.
“Isabelle something is happening to Gabriel and I. Something that I can’t explain. Before I call Balthazar I was hoping you might know what’s going on” Mick said taking a deep breath.
“I am on my way over Mick” Isabelle said and hung up.

Beth came home and immediately sensed that something had gone wrong.
“Mick! What’s happened?” she asked with fear in her voice.
“Something happened at school. Don’t worry nothing serious. But Gabe says a boy pushed him into the street. He was almost hit by a car. But when I pulled up Gabe was on his way over to the boy, well…I don’t want to know what he would have done. But babe, I could feel his anger. I mean feel it in my mind. I put him in the car and I made him calm down just by wanting it. Crazy I know but it’s the truth” He explained.
He was expecting Beth to look at him in shock or disbelief but she displayed neither. “You knew?” he asked loudly
Beth looked down for a moment wishing she would have remembered to share Isabelle’s theory with her husband who was now mad as hell at being kept out of the loop.
“Mick before you get upset, Isabelle told me that she thought that you and Gabriel shared some kind of link due to that damn cure that Coraline gave you. She said that she thought Gabriel exhibited the ability of control minds and that you might share it with him. But she wasn’t definite. It was all just speculation. And then with all the excitement of Gabe starting school and everything was going so well, I just forgot to mention it.” She said.
There was a knock at the door and Isabelle and Josef walked quietly in.
‘Does Josef know too?” Mick asked angrily. Josef looked up and stared at everyone in the room.
“Do I know what?” he asked with smirk clearly not understanding what was going on.
“Coraline and her brother Lance” Isabelle said.
“What about them? Don’t tell me they’re back in town” Josef said in disgust.
“It’s about the cure Josef. Whatever was in that compound has caused both Gabriel and Mick to link minds” she explained.
Josef said nothing for a while as he thought about what this could mean.
“Does Balthazar know?” Josef asked.
“Not for certain. He thought that something like this might happen, but now he will have to be told.” Isabelle said.
“If it means he’s going to try and take my son away, we don’t have to tell him a damn thing!” Beth yelled.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

How does this development translate into Gabe possibly being taken away?? Seems like a new wrinkle on a Sire's control. Different, I'll grant you but the cure and a vampire having a child is alreadly in new territory anyway. The link that Mick shares with his son seems more of a reason to keep the boy precisely where he is!
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

“Beth let’s not over react. I’m sure Balthazar has no plans to take Gabe. But we do need to keep him abreast of the situation. You know that!” Josef said.
While younger vamps generally had a problem with answering to authority, older vamps like Josef and Isabelle saw the rationale in following protocol.

Gabriel sat in his room hearing everything they were saying. All of this was his fault. Things would never be the same. He needed to talk to Zoe. He just hoped that he hadn’t scared her off for good. He quietly packed a backpack with a few t-shirts and a pair of jeans then he silently jumped out the window to the ground below.

Zoe sat on her sofa thinking about what happened today. She knew it was Ted Ferguson who pushed Gabe. She just wasn’t sure if it was on purpose or if he fell. She also knew that Ted was in line to be the team’s point guard before Gabriel came along…..so chances were likely that Ted hoped to get Gabriel out of the picture. But he could have been killed! Surely Ted wouldn’t be that desperate to play basketball? And the look on Gabriel’s face! He looked like he was going to murder Ted. She had never seen anything so frightening in her life. Maybe she should go upstairs and make sure he was okay. She was just pondering that thought when there was a knock at her door.
“Who is it?” she asked
“Zoe, it’s me Gabriel” he said. Zoe sighed with relief and opened the door.
“Oh Gabriel! I was so worried! Are you okay?” she asked giving him a big hug.
“Yeah. I’m okay. But I think my parents are going to take me out of school.” He said sadly.
“No! Why would they do that?” she asked desperately.
“They think that I…….might hurt someone” he stammered.
“Well if they mean that nasty little turd Ted Ferguson, then so what. Anyone would want to kick his butt after what he did!”
“No Zoe. They think I might really hurt him. I almost did. Thank God my dad got there when he did.”
Zoe looked at Gabriel not quite understanding why he was so afraid. She felt like he was trying to tell her something. “Zoe. I’m going away. I just wanted to say……..I really like you. A lot.” He said shyly
“Where are you going?”
“We have a cabin in Yosemite. I’m going to hang out there for a while I guess.”
“By yourself? Gabriel you can’t!”
“I have to. It’s better for everybody.” He said. Then he leaned towards her and kissed her deeply.
“Wait! I’m going with you!” she said decisively. Gabriel started to tell her that she couldn’t come but found that he wanted her to come with him more than anything in the world. Zoe ran into her room and packed a bag and then came out and stood next to Gabriel and held his hand.
“Let’s go” she said.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Oh my. It's way too early for them to elope like that. They should be at least what, sixteen? I really hope he doesn't hurt Zoe when he gets hungry.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Beth tried to calm down. She realized she was over reacting a little but this was not the first time that she had heard someone say they were going to take her child from her! And over her…already dead body would she let that happen.
“I’m going to go check on Gabe” she said finally knowing that the others wanted to talk without her around. She lightly tapped on Gabriel’s door.
“Gabe honey. Let me in.” she said asked quietly. When she heard nothing she tried again. “Honey, please let me in so we can talk. Everything is going to be alright. I promise!” she begged. Becoming worried, she turned the doorknob and went in. Gabriel was gone. Beth came running out of the room.
“Mick! He’s gone!” she yelled. Mick ran into his son’s room and tried to link his mind with Gabriel’s.
“How can this be?” Mick said “I don’t understand!” Isabelle knew. Gabriel was blocking him out.
“Gabriel does not want to be found. He is blocking you out Mick” she said simply.
“W..What? He can do that?” Mick asked in surprise.
“I think you will find your son capable of a lot of things. But we will deal with that later” Isabelle said her cleaner skills kicking in. She closed her eyes for a moment. “We must find the girl. The one who lives in your building.” She said.
“Zoe!” Beth said. “She lives on the 7th floor!” and she ran out of the apartment with Mick close behind.

Beth was knocking on Zoe’s door. There was no answer. She knocked again praying that the little girl was just asleep or listening to music and couldn’t hear.

But there was no one home. Beth hoped with all her heart that Zoe was okay.

Zoe and Gabriel walked hand in hand down the busy street.
“Ok. How are we going to get to Yosemite. I don’t think its walking distance” Zoe asked. Gabriel hadn’t thought of that. Zoe couldn’t possibly walk over 200 miles!
“We will take a taxi” Gabriel said.
“Gabriel, that will cost a fortune!”
“Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it” he said confidently as they hailed a taxi.

“Where you kids headed?” the taxi driver asked as they sat down in the back.
“7309 Yosemite Park Way” Gabriel said. The driver turned around to look at his passenger. They looked young. The girl couldn’t have been no more than 12 or 13. The boy looked maybe a year older.
“That’s over 250 miles kid. You don’t look like you have that kind of dough” the driver said. Suddenly the driver turned around and drove away.
“I’ll get you two there as quick as I can” he said. Gabriel smiled at Zoe and shrugged his shoulders. Zoe laid her head on his shoulder and sighed. Gabriel was like some medieval knight and she was his princess.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Gabriel is getting himself into a lot of trouble. :pray:
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Beth was frantic! She was afraid for her son and afraid of what he might do if he could not control himself.
Isabelle came up to her and placed her arm around her shoulder.
“Do not worry Beth. I will find the little one. Trust me” she said and walked out the door.
“You two stay here!” Josef said. “Let Isabelle do her thing. She WILL find him.” He said and walked out the door.
In about 15 minutes they heard a knock at the door. It was Zoe’s mother.
“Oh, Mr. St. John. I was wondering if Zoe came up here to study with Gabriel?”
“No Katherine. She isn’t. I saw her this morning when I dropped Gabe off at school.” He lied hating himself for doing so. But telling her the truth would be the biggest mistake ever.
“Well, she probably went to Amy’s for a while. I’ll check there, but if you hear of anything please call me” she said trying to sound calm but Mick could sense the panic rising inside of her.

“I will. I’m sure Zoe’s fine.” Mick said as he closed the door.
If this situation in the end turned out okay there were going to be some serious changes around here he thought to himself in anger!

Gabriel didn’t really have a plan. So he had no idea what they would do when they got to the cabin. He’d have to have the taxi stop at a store so he could get some food for Zoe. But other than that he was at a lost.

When the taxi pulled up to the cabin Zoe’s mouth fell open.
“Oh my God! Your parents own this?!” she asked in surprised.
“Yeah. My uncle Josef gave it them” he said as he picked up the bag of groceries.
“Did you pay the driver?” she asked when the taxi slowly drove away.
“He decided not to charge us.” Gabriel said and walked past her to open the door and turn on the lights.
He led Zoe inside then went into the kitchen to put the food away.
“Wow! How often do you come here?” she asked as she walked around looking at everything. Her father was a lawyer so she knew that her family had some money, but nothing like this! The cabin was amazing!
“We used come up in the summers, but we haven’t been up here in a while.
Mom and dad work a lot. Are you hungry? You haven’t had dinner yet.”
“Yeah I’m starving” she said.
“Well, I’ll make you a sandwich. Come on.” He said as he led her to the kitchen.

Isabelle was speaking to Gabriel’s mind but he blocked her out with such force that it almost felt as if he struck her. She would need the other cleaners to help her. She would get to him even if that meant calling Ansgar in Vienna!

“Aren’t you eating?” Zoe asked as she took a bite of the turkey sandwich Gabriel had made for her.
“Maybe later. When you’re finished, you want to see the rest of the cabin? There’s a game room and a movie room and a….uh….hot tub” he said shyly remembering that they were alone with no parents around.
“Wow! You guys have a hot tub! I’ve never been in one! Can we do that?” she asked with excitement in her eyes. Gabriel felt strange. He felt kind of weak and…..he was getting an erection.
He quickly put his hand in his pockets and turned around.

“Yeah we could do that…if you wanted.” He said feeling his fangs starting to protrude. “I’ll go turn it on. Okay” he said and took off for the back yard.

Gabriel was so nervous. He didn’t think he was ready to have sex although his body was definitely trying to say he was ready. Josef had told him all about it last year and then dad sort of had a talk with him which made no sense at all and was more like the dangers of feeding on mortals. But he didn’t want to feed on Zoe. He wasn’t even sure if he wanted to have sex with Zoe. Or if she wanted to have sex with him. I mean she was only 12 and he was….5! And with that thought the urge was gone. And he smiled.
That’s right! I’m only five years old! I can’t have sex!

He turned the hot tub on and turned to go back towards the kitchen when he saw Zoe standing behind him.
“Uh…Gabriel, we don’t have swimsuits” she said with a smile.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Yeow!

From preteen dating to preteen speed dating!!
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Johnny Bates and or Johnny B. to his friends had been driving a taxi for 25 years but for the life of him he could not explain the mileage on his meter. It was like he had driven over 200 miles! He tried to remember where the last several hours had gone. He remembered grabbing a sub from Giorgio’s deli, then he took that old couple to the post office to pick up a package, but after that nothing. Maybe he blacked out? Or maybe he was getting too old for this job. It was the weirdest thing. He thought.

Gabriel looked over at Zoe.
“Yeah I guess we forgot about that part. Well, we can always watch a movie” he said with relief.
“We can still get in silly, but we just have to leave our underwear on!” she said rolling her eyes and taking off he t-shirt. Gabriel gulped and froze in his place simply watching the girl he was crazy about take off her clothes. She very quickly took off everything with the exception of a pink training bra and matching panties. She walked over to the hot tub and gently stuck one foot in. Then she sat down and closed her eyes.
“Aren’t you coming in?” she asked with her eyes still closed.
Gabriel stood frozen in place wondering what he should do. What he wouldn’t give to be able to call Josef who always knew what to do where women were concerned.

Thinking about his suave uncle he decided he would do what Josef would do. And Josef would get into the hot tub with the girl! He took off his shirt and slid out of his jeans. Tossing aside his shoes and socks he sat down across from Zoe in the hot tub.

Isabelle had assembled with the other cleaners and told them what they must do. Natasha the youngest cleaner was hesitant.
“Dragos said we must only do this in extreme cases. I don’t see how a boy who has run away from home is an extreme case.” She said casually.
“That boy is Gabriel St. John. The vampire child” Isabelle said. They all stared at Isabelle and knew that this was such a case. They all joined hands and focused all their energy into Gabriel’s mind.

“Do you want to kiss me?” Zoe said shyly. Gabriel wanted to kiss her forever!
“Yes Zoe” he said and slowly came towards her. He very gently placed his arms around her and lowered his mouth to kiss her. In that moment nothing else mattered but him and Zoe and this kiss. Never had he felt anything like this before. His arms tightened around her and he pulled her closer. He wanted to explore more and slightly moved his hand down. Then he felt his fang lengthen. He kissed her neck gently and wondered what she tasted like. He felt his chest tightening and the hunger for her blood was taking control of him.
Last edited by Ella713 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Oh, Gabe...

Isabel may interject some sanity and control into a moment that really needs some,
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

“Aren’t you a little young to be making out with girl in your parent’s hot tub?” a voice casually asked them from behind. Zoe screamed and stayed close to Gabriel.
“Uncle Josef. How did you find me?” Gabriel asked holding his head down.
“And you young lady! Don’t you know your mother is worried sick about you?’ Josef said.
“Yes sir” Zoe said feeling suddenly ashamed. Josef took out his cell phone and called Mick,
“I found Gabriel and Zoe. They’re at the cabin” Josef was saying “I’m brining them both back now. Party times over kids. Come on. Time to go.” Josef said walking into the kitchen.

They were both shy as they slowly got dressed. Gabriel turned off the hot tub and followed Josef inside.
“Can you two explain to me what the hell is going on?” They both looked up at Josef in fear.
“Mom and dad were going to take me out of school because Ted Ferguson pushed me in the street. And well…..yeah, I probably would have punched him. Hard but he deserved it!” Gabriel explained.
“I saw him do it. For no reason other than Gabriel is better at basketball then him and that’s not fair!” Zoe said standing by her man no matter what.
Josef was amused by them both.
“Okay, I get it. So you two came of up here to stay for how long? Did you even think about that? Or the fact that the police and the FBI would start a massive manhunt for you both?”
“No sir” they both said in unison.
“Okay, well I’m not going to yell at you all night but Gabriel, we’ve got some damage control to take care of. You know that right?”
Gabriel nodded. They sadly walked out the door. Then they saw Josef’s car.
They both stood there opened mouthed.
“What is that?” Gabriel asked in wonder.
“That my dear boy is your uncle’s new car! It’s a 2011 Maserati Sport. Isabelle won’t let me drive her car.” Josef said with a smile. “Get in. We have to get back to Los Angeles.”

Beth cried when Mick gave her the news that both Gabriel and Zoe had been found. Mick called Zoe’s mom and told her that he had found Zoe. They both waited patently thinking what they were going to do with their five year old son who seemed for all intents and purposes a 13 year old with a sizable libido.

Josef brought both of them back and Beth ran to hug them both.
“I am so angry with both of you!” Beth said with tears falling down her cheeks. “But I am so happy you’re back!” she said kissing them both.
“I’m sorry mom”
“I’m sorry Mrs. St. john”
“Why would you two do this?”
“I thought that because Ted Ferguson pushed me, you wouldn’t let me go to school anymore. So I just left. I figured I be less trouble it I wasn’t around” Gabriel explained.

“Gabe” Mick said standing next to him “You are not trouble. And if you want to stay in school you can, but there are some rules that are going to be followed. Understand?” Mick said.
“Yeah dad”.
“Now take Zoe home. And fix things with her mom”. Mick said staring directly at his son so that he got his meaning. Gabriel nodded and took Zoe downstairs.

“Josef how did you know where they were?” Mick said with a smile.
“Isabelle somehow broke through to him and located him at the cabin” Josef explained.
“Wow! How did she do that? I’m linked with the boy and I couldn’t find a way through”
“Well Gabriel kind of had his guard down at the time….uh….he was making out with a half naked girl in your hot tub” Josef said with a smile.
“He what!?” Beth yelled. “Oh, he is so grounded!” she said and walked away. Mick and Josef however were grinning ear to ear.
“That’s my boy!” Mick said under his breath.

Gabriel knocked on Zoe’s door and saw the relief wash over mother’s face.
“Explain to me young lady just what in the hell you thought you were doing? And you!” she screamed looking Gabriel “Me and your parents are going to have a long talk about this.” She was saying as she pulled on Zoe’s arm.
Gabriel let his mind enter hers. He calmly glanced at the woman and smiled.
“Well Gabriel, thank you so much for walking Zoe home. Did you two get all your homework done?” Zoe turned quickly to stare at Gabriel and then her mother.
“Yes, Mrs. Reynolds. We got everything done.” Gabriel said with a smile.
“I’ll see you tomorrow Zoe! Goodnight”

School was a piece of cake the next day. Gabriel spotted Ted Ferguson and walked over to him. Ted saw the boy coming and was going to run, but he figured that if Gabriel had really expected anything he would have told his parents and they would have talked to his dad or at the very least called the police.

“Ted. May I have a word with you?” Gabriel said politely. Ted held his books close to his chest.
“What do you want?” he asked in a shaky voice. Gabriel leaned in very close to the boy and whispered in his ear.
“I know that it was you who pushed me. And if you try that again this is what will happen to you.” And at that moment Gabriel flashed thoughts in Ted’s mind that were so horrific that the boy wet himself right there.
Gabriel walked away and heard the laughter that exploded in the hallways.
Everyone was now pointing and laughing at the boy who had just wet himself. Ted didn’t have to worry about playing basketball or any other sport for that matter. His days at school were over. He couldn’t return. His father wouldn’t let him. He ran out of the building with tears stinging the back of his eyes.

“What did you do to Ted?” Zoe asked smiling up at him.
“I told him that if he pushed me again I would beat him up bad” Gabriel said with a smile.
“Wow! And that made him wet his pants?!”
“I said it in a scary voice” Gabriel said with shrug.
He looked down at Zoe who thanks to him and his dad remembered nothing about the time they spent in Yosemite. In her mind, they had spent the better part of the night studying. So unlike him she wouldn’t remember the kisses and urge not to stop. Unfortunately, Gabriel would remember it. He would remember it for the rest of his life. He confidently put his arm around his girlfriend and walked her to her next class.

The End

Return to “Ella713's Office”